One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Taboo showing of photos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=247535)

scouty 02-10-2022 06:54 PM

Taboo showing of photos

Who is the most taboo person you could show pics of your wife to? And would you like to?

coupleak 02-11-2022 03:16 AM

My wife is no prude. We go to nude beaches, sauna's and nude swimming events. Sometimes her sister joins us together with her husband and kids. Also some friends have seen her topless or naked.

However, she would NOT want her stepfather or stepbrother to see her naked, not in real life, not on picture. They both are a bit creepy and they would love to have a peek at my wife or her sister. They know my BIL and I have seen both sisters naked, and you can tell that they envy us.

Cause I also find them a bit creepy, I would never show her naked pics to them. But lots of others have, including some good friends. Even my dad has had his share of full open dangling downblouse views (no pics), and she didn't mind him having a peek.

chasses 02-12-2022 10:25 AM

My wife teaches a couple undergrad college courses and I'd love to show pictures to one of her students, especially like a nerdy virgin. I don't know how that'd come about, but love the idea of switching that power dynamic.

lankylanky 02-14-2022 04:04 AM

2 Attachment(s)
My brother in law is always sending random nude girls on whatsapp and i like to reply with photos of my wife with her face hidden. I'm pretty sure he has no idea it's his wife's sister, but he always enjoys receiving them.

whatnow3 02-16-2022 12:28 AM

As I've mentioned in some other threads I would love for my dad to see pictures of his daughter in law. But Lisa has asked me not to when I mentioned it to her. Other taboo ones would be her brothers or some of our nephews. Last on my list would be some of our friends, but again she has asked me not to show them.

On a somewhat related tangent. I do have a lot of Lisa's pictures printed off and I keep them in the nightstand on my side of the bed. I'm curious if our daughters ever stumbled across them.

coupleak 02-16-2022 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatnow3 (Post 3083423)
On a somewhat related tangent. I do have a lot of Lisa's pictures printed off and I keep them in the nightstand on my side of the bed. I'm curious if our daughters ever stumbled across them.

Makes me wonder, in case they do stumble across them, if they would follow their mothers example ... and who would get to see them ... only their boyfriend/husband or also her (male) friends or even her father-in-law 🤔🤔😉

Jakecpa 02-16-2022 09:24 AM

Agree with whatnow, brothers or nephews would be very taboo. Same with coworkers or close friends

ioutd 02-16-2022 02:22 PM

my bro - but no, I don't want to. However....

I think the most taboo would be a brother. However - I just don't have a desire to do so or any family member. Just not my thing.

I have a buddy that comes into town periodically. He and joke and talk a bit more locker-room style than most of our friends. I have wanted to share a photo with him. The bummer is that he just broke up with his girlfriend and doesn't really have someone to share in return. I might have a couple on the phone sometime and see what his reaction is when I flip through "accidently."

ILoveToShowMyWife 02-16-2022 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ioutd (Post 3083631)
I think the most taboo would be a brother. However - I just don't have a desire to do so or any family member. Just not my thing.
."

Definitely a brother. And I have done just that.
Over the years I have shown him photos and videos of my wife /his sister... At first they had her face really blurred but gradually the blurring has got to the point of being nearly non-existent.
He has never come right out and said he knows who it is but I can tell from his face that he does.
He has never objected to seeing the photos.

Couple6872 02-16-2022 07:17 PM

That would be fun

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveToShowMyWife (Post 3083695)
Definitely a brother. And I have done just that.
Over the years I have shown him photos and videos of my wife /his sister... At first they had her face really blurred but gradually the blurring has got to the point of being nearly non-existent.
He has never come right out and said he knows who it is but I can tell from his face that he does.
He has never objected to seeing the photos.

That sounds like fun ...love to chat with you about that one