Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2021, 03:36 PM

Thanked 18,157 Times in 798 Posts
Default Stripped; handcuffed to poles

I had a neighbor years ago that asked me to help her be exposed. Once she stripped nude and I handcuffed her to a telephone pole in a field off Rt. 301 in Maryland. She was seen by lots and some truck drivers stopped took photos and groped her. I came back hours later and took her home.
She did it again a year later handcuffed nude to the front of a pole shed off a two lane rural road near the first location. Some guys lifted her up the pole and fucked her but with her hands cuffed behind her she got a lot of splinters in her back. At
one time maybe 15 guys, some young teenagers, were there and felt or fucked her. When I went to get her with a friend she was out of her mind screaming “Don’t look! I am naked!” and “please don’t fuck me any more!”. Her clothing was stolen so she was taken to a hospital still nude. She was institutionalized for weeks and the doctors found sperm from a minimum of 8 men plus several condoms that were left deep in her pussy and several pieces of trash (balled up candy wrappers and chewed gum)had been shoved up her ass. There were traces of sperm, fecal matter, and urine in her mouth and stomach. She didn’t know who she was and no one believed she asked to be locked to the pole shed.
I wrote about it in the “nudist neighbor” thread on OCC now deleted with photos.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2021, 04:39 PM

Default Woman police officer

In 1994 I rented a room form a colleague. My coworker's mother was a police dispatcher. One morning my coworker came off the phone after a conversation with her mom.

During the night a woman police officer had stopped a car for speeding. Unknown to her, until then, the driver of the car and her passenger were well trained army girls. At some point during the interaction they took the officer by surprise, disarmed her, stripped her from the waist down, and handcuffed her to her police cruiser.

This was well before the time of dash cams, so I am guessing the squaddies got away with it.

Being naive I was surprised women would do this to another woman. We live and learn.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PalmsMan For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, stripped naked

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
doggie style while hubby shoots video

1m:02s

07-10-2017
Natalie stripps

3m:38s

09-02-2015
Ms Average sucks part 2

1m:52s