uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2014, 06:27 PM

So now the final two chapters are set.

Like I said, I'm going to be busy next weekend so here is my projected schedule:

10/26 Chapter 8 (final match)- Extreme Rules: Buck Naked Match - Stephanie McMahon vs Paige

11/2 Chapter 9 (final chapter)- Raw after Extreme Rules - Post Show TV-MA Ultimate Humiliation
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1993wwe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2014, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1993wwe View Post
So now the final two chapters are set.

Like I said, I'm going to be busy next weekend so here is my projected schedule:

10/26 Chapter 8 (final match)- Extreme Rules: Buck Naked Match - Stephanie McMahon vs Paige

11/2 Chapter 9 (final chapter)- Raw after Extreme Rules - Post Show TV-MA Ultimate Humiliation
Great stuff. Just wondering, is that Raw after Extreme Rules Ultimate Humiliation the stipulation of the Extreme Rules match (lose get's the ultimate humiliation) or is that happening after ER AND on the Raw as well?
Old 10-12-2014, 08:14 PM

The Ultimate Humiliation stipulation will be taking place on the Raw after (immediately after the show, rated tv-ma) not the ppv.

Last edited by 1993wwe; 10-12-2014 at 08:28 PM.
Old 10-12-2014, 08:29 PM

So it is a stipulation not a seperate event. Ok, cool
Old 10-12-2014, 11:04 PM

Default Well Done

The match was a lot of fun. Definitely worthy of WrestleMania. It was just like Stephanie to change the stipulation at the last minute so she'd have the advantage over Paige and it was even better to see Paige come back and overcome her disadvantage. Everyone we've seen in the story so far had a chance to shine and to get involved with the match. I was happy to see AJ get some revenge against Layla but I never excepted Eva to be such a good lackey. She's always seemed pretty useless to me.

I did however have an issue with the after-match shenanigans. I get that you have an ongoing storyline and that this wasn't supposed to be the end of it but this was WRESTLEMANIA - the Grandest Stage of Them All. Win or lose, I've always felt like the matches there should always have a definite conclusion. Backlash and Extreme Rules are known for having WrestleMania Rematches but those matches are never hyped on WrestleMania itself because that would take away from WrestleMania being the biggest event of the year. I've been a wrestling fan for a long time and to me WrestleMania is almost sacred for the fact that its known for having the best storylines leading up to it and the best matches.

I understand that you wanted a way to continue/conclude the Paige/Stephane Rivalry but that's what the Raw on the night after WrestleMania is for. I think you could have just as easily had Paige come out the night after her victory at WrestleMania and announce that she's moving on from Stephanie and she's going to bring legitimacy back to the Divas Division and the Divas Championship. Only then have Stephanie and her lackeys attack her and nearly strip her until she agreed to the Extreme Rules Rematch while the insane post-WrestleMania crowd nearly downs them out with all sorts of bizarre and vulgar chants.

Another thing I'm questioning is that TV-MA disclaimer. I don't get it. You're just going to flash it in the middle of a 4-hour previously PG show and expect everything to be okay? I remember back in chapter two you had WWE issuing the statement about the rules about nudity being more lax on Pay-Per-View. But you can't have a PG Show suddenly go to MA and then back to PG. How would that work? The divas are never the Main Event of WrestleMania so you can't expect the parents to just take their kids and go home before the show is over. Are the parents just expected to cover their ten year old John Cena supporting kids' eyes? Are they supposed change the channel during WrestleMania? I get that because of Paige the content with the divas has changed a lot over the span of the year and maybe its attracting more of a mature audience but this is WrestleMania. People buy their tickets many, many months in advance to get to see it. That includes the parents of that aforementioned ten year old John Cena fan. Sorry, I'm just confused about how this rating change is supposed to work.

Please don't take my criticism the wrong way. I'm one of your biggest fans. But just as I've been honest in singing your praises when you've done a great job. I'm going to be equally honest when something bothers me. I'm still really looking forward to the conclusion of your story with Extreme Rules and the post-show Ultimate Humiliation. I know that it will be an amazing climax (pun intended) to an otherwise amazing story.
The Following User Says Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2014, 12:05 AM

@MickGesitt : Those are fair criticisms.

I understand the Wrestlemania complaint but it was just how the ppvs fell, and I didn't really have the time for the mini-chapter to book the Extreme Rules match. My only real defense would be that they'd be using a mid-level match on their biggest show of the year to promote a once in a lifetime sort of match that they felt could sell a separate show on its own. Kinda flimsy, I'll be the first to admit, but that's my only real justification for that ending besides the fact that this match was mostly made to hype and build towards the main match next month.

The tv-ma thing would be more for the viewing audience at home, as a quick flash before the match. It was just kind of a last second addition to the post, but yeah, I guess it wasn't the most well thought out. I just wanted some sort of way to explain/justify how they could be getting away with stripping divas partially/completely nude on a pg show and a quick 30 second warning about the divas match seemed like the best approach. As for the live viewing audience, that's an issue I don't really plan to address. There would be no real way to explain it besides something ridiculous so its really just a handwave and the MST3K mantra of "it's just a story; I should really just relax."

I could understand how tiny things like that can irk someone or even take them out of the match/story. But my main hope would be that despite some things not making sense, which is a real issue when I'm trying to step way outside the lines while still attempting to stay grounded in reality as much as I can, is that you can ignore some of the things that might not make the most sense and still enjoy the story for what it is.

But thank you for the fair criticism and I know you're only pointing out problems because you do actually care about the story. If you didn't, you wouldn't have bothered even reading it.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1993wwe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2014, 12:11 AM

Default Hey

Hey did you happen to see my questions for you earlier in this story after you posted wrestlemania just to clarify on a few things if you don't mind
Old 10-13-2014, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjimmie1348 View Post
Hey did you happen to see my questions for you earlier in this story after you posted wrestlemania just to clarify on a few things if you don't mind
This one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjimmie1348 View Post
Hey I guess we had the same idea then but really great story loved it thank you and I loved that you had the boss Stephanie wear pink which is something really Girly for her to wear and I also loved how you had Stephanie lose her pants that way and I thought the after match shenanigans were awesome I see Stephanie winning her first divas title but I don't get why Paige did not know the stipulation because I was looking forward to seeing Stephanie in a evening gown
Paige was surprised because Steph wasn't wearing an evening gown and was instead wearing a full suit, giving her a big advantage in the match.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:32 AM

Default Hey

So you are saying Stephanie had the advantage?
Old 10-13-2014, 02:06 PM

Default Hey

I got a question too I have seen a lot of recent evening gown vs tuxedo matches and its always the evening gown who wins it why not here as well?

Tags
fanfiction, humiliated, paige, strip, wwe

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
VIDS 2

4m:21s

11-05-2017
HSC222

3m:27s

12-31-2021
hairbrush

1m:15s

12-08-2004