Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2011, 05:11 PM

Thanked 1,328 Times in 62 Posts
Default The Cleaner

Our cleaner came around today and I have had a strange fantasy about her.

Generally we tidy the house in a bit of a panic before she arrives and put everything away in other rooms while she cleans elsewhere. On this occasion she arrived early - I had been (mainly) working at the computer and was still in my pyjamas. My wife went out with the kids and I went around tidying up as she cleaned in the kitchen. I needed to get dressed so washed quickly in the bathroom and had this fantasy:

I am standing in our wet room naked, a little bit hot/sweaty/greasy from tidying up for the cleaner, about to wash etc. Have passed her a number of times in pyjamas - slight body contact by accident etc. Pyjamas on pile on floor.

She is an Eastern European lady about 35-ish. Quite fit and vigorous but a little plump. She cleans in tight leggings, a t-shirt and bare feet. Shoulder length black hair tied up in a little tight pigtail. I think I have locked the door but she comes in to clean by accident.

Our eyes meet - she looks shocked but there's something...I can feel myself hardening in front of her.

"you are very dirty man" she says.

"well err.. yes..."

"you stand there. I clean you. But first I clean toilet"

I stand in the shower as she cleans the sink and toilet. My erection does not go away. It is cool but sunny through the window. A fresh breeze is blowing in.

"now your turn" she says to me. "put hands on head"

She takes the shower and turns it on - cold. She sprays me all over as a stand, hands on my head, comprehensively like a piece of bathroom furniture. My dick is pulsing despite the cold water and the water stings me.

she takes a scrubbing brush and applies some green minty shower gel. She scrubs me hard thoroughly and uniformly
all over my body. She grabs my arms and scrubs my armpits, does everywhere. My dick is still at attention and she scrubs then slaps it saying "you are very dirty man"

She rinses me off thoroughly, again with a hard cold spray of water, then kneels down and sucks me off. I am still standing with my hands on my head. My skin is tingling from the cold water and the scrubbing and I come fiercely into her mouth. She spits the cum into the sink.

"now you are clean"

and leaves the room.

Never had a fantasy this way round before - it was always me doing the cleaning and a girl being cleaned!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ycoldwater For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Daddy s Little Fucksl*t fishnet

1m:04s

03-14-2016

5m:46s

10-12-2021
Capture3

0m:49s

09-16-2005
bikini part3

0m:31s