Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2010, 11:50 PM

Thanked 9,628 Times in 488 Posts
Default Seeing the wifes sisters...

The following is a true story, and happened to my friend. But i am typing it in first person to make it easier to understand. Therefore, its in first person.

When I first started dating my wife, I knew that her father was a professional photographer.
He was the local senior portrait and wedding photography.

He was basically the go to guy.

He did it all. Including baby pics and such.

Everyone knew him. And he was always the respectable place. It was a family business, and he conducted it as such.

Only later did I find out, about two years of dating, he also did art pictures using his family members. He took nudes and shadow portraits using my wife, her sisters and his wife.

When I asked one Saturday what my future wife was doing that afternoon, she said it very matter of fact, and said she was helping her father in the studio. I thought they had a shoot scheduled. So I asked if she needed help.

She proceeded to tell me that she thinks her father would be angry to know we had seen each other naked. I was pretty dimwitted, and didnt understand it at that time, and the subject was quickly changed.

Later that week, she asked me if I would be interested to see her shoot from Saturday.

At first I was reluctant, as I figured it was going to be an engagement picture. I was shocked to be looking at a handful of pictures of her artistically posed in black and white pictures.

"Dad wants to enter this one in a contest" showing me a profile silloutte of her obvious naked body.

I was confused but highly aroused. " How many did you take."
"he shot about three rolls. these are thonly ones worth anything"

I asked about the others. She said he didnt develop the others. I wanted to know more. she took me back to his studio, to his developing room, and there in a pile she was going through, was her mother and her two sisters all in various poses. Naked.
She was only looking aty the artistic aspect of each. I was looking at all of her families tits..
it was amazing.

She should me one of the three sisters, all in the water up to their waist, that was amazing. It was slightly out of focus, and just beautiful.

I could totally see that on my wall at the house.
But I know my wife would never let the neighbors or kids ever know it existed.

she did get her pregnancy shots done by him.
He has a great eye!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mockme For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
short mast 289

1m:00s

10-30-2016
Nude Beach Fun 2

4m:19s

05-30-2024
mast008

0m:54s

09-07-2013