uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2010, 05:27 PM

Wink A Fun Night Out

Thought you guys might like to hear about a fun night out Paddy & I had last summer.... I usually get together will some long standing girlfriends from school once every six weeks or so to go for a meal or to a club or just to watch a film. On this occasion the six of us decided to get glammed up and hit a local nightspot for drinks and dancing. You know what it’s like when a group of girlies are merry and let loose on the dance floor...! We claimed it. It was ours..! “Our men” decided to hit a local sports bar, where they watched a bit a footie and downed some beer. The agreement was they would join us in the club in the wee small hours.

Us girls had great fun that night, drank a few vodka shots, and really enjoyed strutting our stuff on the dance floor. I looked and felt good in my little black dress and strappy high heels and I got a few nods and winks from some horny guys that night, let me tell you..! A few of them even joined us on the dance floor and tried really hard to get lucky...! All good clean fun. (So far...!)

Paddy and the other guys joined us around 1am and we continued to chat have a few drinks and continued gyrating on that dance floor. Paddy kept trying to slip his hands up my dress and dared me to go to the ladies and lose my panties. Never one to wimp out on a dare, I called his bluff and removed my silky black undies on a discreet visit to the ladies room. I slipped them into Paddy’s pocket when I returned, and he knew I was up for a little fun that night. My dress that night was rather short – so going bare felt all the more daring! Paddy knew I wouldn’t back down from his dares – so his next one was to dare me to flash my pussy a little to some of the horny guys stood at the bar who had being trying to pick us up earlier. In true “Sharon Stone” style my little flashes began. A couple of guys at the bar noticed pretty quickly and returned my winks with big grins. I cud tell paddy was enjoying the show from the way he had to discreetly adjust himself inside his trousers! And the hilarious thing was my girlfriends were totally oblivious....!

The evening was getting pretty late by now – or should I say early! And so Paddy and I took the opportunity to sit down together and enjoy a little smooch and a cuddle. ‘Cos we were both a bit turned on by this stage Paddy slipped his hand up my dress and started to tweak my pussy lips and clit. He slipped a finger inside me, then two and soon had me wet and almost panting! Paddy hiked my dress just a little bit higher as he had noticed one of the guys at the bar was still watching us closely, probably hoping for another flash....so I didn’t disappoint. I opened my legs just enough for him to see Paddy working his magic with his fingers. They guy rewarded us both with another big grin. We didn’t want to get arrested in the club though, so we adjusted ourselves to become respectable once more. Just in time, as it happens ‘cos one of our friend’s taxi-cabs arrived and they were saying their goodbyes to the group. The husband leaned in to give me a kiss goodbye and offered Paddy his hand to shake. Paddy stood and shook his hand which was still wet with the juices from my pussy! Paddy knew I would be blushing at this thought and winked at me! I nearly fell off my chair trying to suppress a fit of giggles! I wonder if the guy ever noticed he had a womanly scent on his hand that night.

Paddy and I also decided to call it a night at this point as we were so turned on we were desperate to get alone and finish what we had started. So we also said our goodbyes to the remaining group and headed off to our car.
You might be interested to know that we didn’t go straight home that night – but took a little detour to a nice quiet spot we know...........buts that’s another story.....which I might post if there is any interest out there to hear?

So let me know if you would like to hear the next instalment of our fun night out?

Signing off with luv n lust....D xxx
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to paddy dune For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2010, 04:25 AM

Thanked 5,288 Times in 373 Posts

Great story, would love to hear part 2 !

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to meandmygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2010, 10:36 PM

Default More please!

Very hot story - thanks for sharing! Can't wait for the encore; "nice quiet spots" are the best...
The Following User Says Thank You to jarmen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2010, 04:16 PM

Smile Nice quiet spots......

I agree nice quiet spots can be so much fun.....

Paddy & I enjoy a trip out to a "quiet spot" now & again..... The risk of getting caught adds a bit more spice....!

We've been lucky so far & never been caught - so far as we know...! But usually the fun is in the car...

But on the night I shared with you.....we did hot & I got naked (except for the heels) ...but on the hood of the car!

Only realised the next morning left a heel scratch on Paddy's luvly motor...oops..!

Luv n lust..D xxx
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to paddy dune For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2010, 02:18 AM

Thanked 2,369 Times in 254 Posts
Smile

I cant wait for part two either !!
You are my type of girl D. Fun & flirty..lol xx

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
video 1460690038

3m:08s

02-19-2017
Can t sing so she strips