Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2009, 12:07 PM

Thanked 1,195 Times in 53 Posts
Default My Wifes First ENF

My wife is 5'1 & weighs 110lbs., I have exposed her to many people, & she has done the same to me, knowingly & unknowingly & now we have made a game out of who can out do the other.

The first time i ENF her was when she was 21 & my gf. We had 3 friends (2 men & 1 girl) over & were drinking & playing quarter bounce (For those who don't know, You use a shot glass & bounce a quarter into it). Starts out, the one who makes it in picks the one they want to take the drink & can make up new rules. Well my gf was feeling really cocky & pretty good at this & was picking on me getting me drunk & making me do stupid things (nothing sexual). Friends were picking up on this & started to make her drink almost everytime they made a shot in the glass. My gf is not good at holding her liquer & was getting pretty wasted & now it was my turn to get even. So the next time i won, i made the new rule, whoever made the next shot in could take off a piece of my gf clothing & only she could change the rule when she made it in the shot glass. My gf was very reluctant at first & said "NO WAY", then everybody started haggling her till she finally said ok, but watch out when she won cause she was going to pay us all back & get even plus we were'nt exactly making to many shots in since we were pretty wasted too.

The next person missed, but the next one made it, So he took off her shoes (being nice i guess). Everybody missed then the other girl made it, my gf thinking this is ok she will be nice too WRONG! She told my gf stand up & undid her shorts & pulled them down & off, my gf freaked couldn't believe the girl would've been the one to do that. My gf had on a pair off high top blue lace panties & a very neatly trimmed bush was transparent through them, her being dark brown hair. My gf sat down & was now more than ever wanting revenge, but was not able to make her shot. Next was 1 of the guy friends & he made it, he walked over & said shirt gotta go, as he pulled it up & off, thats when everyone realised my gf wasn't wearing a bra. She had a small "A" size chest & didn't really need a bra for them. Just sitting there in her panties & socks you could see she was getting kind of nervous, but kind of excited too. Next was my turn, swish bottom of the glass. She looked at me with wandering eyes on what was coming next, she just knew i was going to take off her socks & not bare her for all to see. So i played it real cool & went to her chair & picked her up & put her on the table. Sitting on the table she stuck her legs out for me to take her socks off, i told her she would have lay back so i could take them off, So when she laid back, i acted i was going to take a sock off & she relaxed & when she did i reached up with both hands & jerked her panties off, she couldn't believe it, her own bf showing off her jewels. All she could do was cover her face as not to show the red, there she was in the middle of the table like a holiday dinner in nothing but her socks. Everyone got a good look & she was a good sport about it & said no since wearing socks & took them off, that broke the rules of the game. So i had her serving drinks the rest of the night in the buff, I know she really enjoyed it, it was the best love making we have ever had.

But she is a evil woman & KNOWS how to get even, If anyone wants to know how leave comment.
I also have other ENF posts if interested, she won't fall asleep with a bikini on no more, i have the pic to prove that
Old 04-16-2009, 03:58 AM

Thanked 5,291 Times in 373 Posts

Great story. Would love to see the ENF pics
The Following User Says Thank You to meandmygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2009, 12:32 PM

Thanked 1,861 Times in 182 Posts
Default please tell more

great story
Old 04-17-2009, 05:22 AM

Thanked 2,637 Times in 412 Posts

love the story mate anything else you got would be welcome
Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident. Your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither, and die. We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything.
The Following User Says Thank You to darkwarriorkane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2009, 03:11 PM

great story you should post the pic of her and maybe tell us how she enf you back
The Following User Says Thank You to new For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2009, 02:42 PM

love the story! would love to see the pics!!
The Following User Says Thank You to krushboy07 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2009, 08:01 AM

Default great story

loved it and i would like to see the pic
The Following User Says Thank You to pippys For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Thai couple hotel sex homevideo005

2m:43s

05-27-2008
Ultra Tight Animal Print Shorts1

4m:07s

04-09-2024