Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2024, 10:45 AM

Talking Nude Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbq1979 View Post
In visiting nude beaches a huge part of my intent is to see men look at my wife. She knows this and teases me. Often times I’ll dare her to open her legs as men are about to walk by. Another common one is to tell her when she’s on her stomach to get to her hands and knees to rearrange her towel and this puts her full ass and pussy on display. She’s a good sport. But maybe that’s not what this thread is asking about because she’s aware.
I'm setting up my wife later this month.

My wife and I are headed to our first nude beaches on a holiday next week. We are 100% doing this for men (and women) to see her tits and nude body and for us to take in that experience. She's planning on wearing sunglasses and a hat so she can be photographed and perved on anonymously. She very much enjoys the idea of men masturbating to her, either there or later.

She's planning on wearing a two piece swimsuit so she can go just topless if she's not keen on bottomless for any reason. She's also bringing a sheer cover so she can be nude or semi nude under that.

The plan is beach chairs under an umbrella, so we'll see what kinds of viewing angles others will have on her. She's also a good sport. I am hoping she gets some acceptable interest from decent folks perving.

My biggest concern is that if I see her getting checked out and perved on, I will be hiding an erection. Haha. Otherwise, I'm planning on matching my wife's nudity as much as possible.

There are also some skinny dipping and naked hike areas. Hoping to hit those up too.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to FarleyGingle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2024, 11:45 PM

Thanked 1,019 Times in 44 Posts
Default In hostel

I wrote this story some time ago:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...10#post3055310

After that event we slept in many other hostel travelling and she exposed her body to tens of roommate both boys and girls.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skaalsl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2024, 10:19 PM

Thanked 26,027 Times in 2,749 Posts
Default yes

YES, a few different times.....but i believe the wives was in on it....mostly on vacation w other couples.....ajoining balconys,, ajoining rooms,,, being called to their room and shes naked preparing herself (getting dressed)......not all were swinger friends.......vanilla friends like to be sen w/o any action...
Old 04-14-2024, 02:56 PM

Thanked 2,717 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbq1979 View Post
She’s a good sport. But maybe that’s not what this thread is asking about because she’s aware.
Some might say that you can't "set up" the "willing/aware." But for those of us who have had to spend any considerable amount of time and energy trying to convince/persuade/encourage a reluctant wife to be openly naked at a "public venue", I would say that we have - even if indirectly - "set up" our wives. Because you never know who is going to be looking at her naked, why and how.

The goal, at least for me, was not really to "offer her up" to voyeurs. It was to get her accustomed - and hopefully comfortable - to people seeing her naked. Building her confidence. And I couldn't do it without "pushing the envelope" from time to time.

For example her first time at a nudist resort, it was clear that even though she got naked in the hot-tub, she wasn't going to stop covering up with a towel. So when she got ready to get out, instead of handing her the towel so she could get out "modestly", I grabbed her arms and hoisted her out. So she was dangling naked with her legs open trying to get her footing, and her apple hovering over the hot-tub above the other hot-tubers. Underhanded? Yes. But it got the job done. Now that everyone in the hot-tub had seen her naked and exposed, she no longer saw a point to covering up with a towel. She took it with a laugh too.

Another time we were sunbathing privately, and since no one was around, I convinced her to spread out and relax. She actually dozed off with her legs open. I saw some people arriving in the distance, and I could have nudged my wife awake so she could close her legs before they closed in. I did no such thing. By the time she heard them and woke up, they were already close enough to see her pussy glistening in the sun. Again, she laughed it off; luckily for me.

There have been other "set-ups" like these. And it's worked out great for the both of us; as she is now a lot less self-conscious about people seeing her naked in a variety of postures. She probably wouldn't have gotten there without it.
Old 05-17-2024, 01:28 PM

I would love for something like this to happen. This is such a huge fantasy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shifter69 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2024, 02:36 AM

Thanked 1,369 Times in 111 Posts
Default Set Her Up

My wife has always enjoyed flashing her tits. However, we have a friend, Fred, who likes artificial tits. My wife has always sported the real thing. One night after she had been flashing, he made a comment that she would be better with an enhanced boob job. He said, "All the women in our group have them, and it has improved their look." He is right that all the women have fake ones and enjoy showing them off. We are going to a venue soon where there will be a lot of flashing. Fred will be there, and my wife is reluctant to flash when he is around. I had an idea. My wife has always had the hots for Bill, another friend of ours. Bill has grabbed her tits a number of times while she was flashing, and she always smiles and seems to enjoy his attention. I have been thinking of setting up a situation where both Bill and Fred are present. When my wife flashes, I would have Bill head over to her and say, "I have been waiting to see those real babies for almost forever. Would you show them to me once more." I am certain she will oblige him. Once she does, he can grab hold of one and lean town and give it a big suck and kiss. When he comes up for air, he can say, "There is nothing quite as good as your real ones!" Of course, Fred will be taken back and put in his place, and my wife will have her self-respect for her boobies back in place.

Any ideas whether this scenario will be workable and be good for the wife's psychic.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2024, 02:48 PM

Staying in a high rise hotel in Portland, OR. Our hotel was across from another hotel. We had spent a good portion of the evening spying on people across the street. Just one of those things you can’t help but notice and people watch. At one point my wife went to the shower. We had had a few drinks so I was feeling a bit goofy and decided to grab her clothes from the bathroom as well as both towels. After a few minutes the shower turned off and I heard her say “ha ha very funny. Bring me a towel!” I hid by the bed and didn’t make a peep. I expected her to demand it at which point I’d have given in but instead I heard the bathroom door swing open followed by my wife strolling out, covering nothing. Walking past the window with her tits swaying and her ass and bush on display. She strolled up to me grabbed a towel out of my hand and winked at me before strolling back to the bathroom. There were about a dozen windows that could have had people with her in view. Some of them had no lights on and I wondered if someone was in there in the dark watching us. I’d like to hope she was seen.
Old 05-25-2024, 08:31 PM

An older guy I met online once set up his wife to be massaged by me. She thought I had recently graduated with a degree in sports science and had my own physical therapy and massage business. The guy bought me a fold-up massage table and a bunch of different massage oils. And he told me to wear dress pants and a golf shirt and to be clean shaven each time. He also printed me out a few fake business cards to make my business seem legit.

In reality I was just an internet perv with milf and ass fetishes. Her husband knew that but wanted me to pretend to be a professional masseuse. I watched videos online on how to give oil massages. I tried my best to make the experience seem legitimate for her. But I went over to their house about three different times and would give this older woman an oil massage. And halfway through each time I would work towards having the towel removed and her bare ass exposed. Then I'd focus the massage on her ass for the last 30 minutes. It was awesome.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wifester For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2024, 10:40 AM

Thanked 1,048 Times in 93 Posts

“Pretend to be a professional masseuse”

I know that it’s considered bad form to comment on people’s language usage. However…

Masseuse is a French word. It means a female massage practitioner. A male massage practitioner is a masseur.

I get that Americans often use masseuse as you have. But to non-Americans it can seem crass.

Two countries separated by a common language, and all that.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2024, 11:47 AM

Go take your negativity somewhere else Windsorm

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Washroom sex

2m:19s

07-09-2019
2295906 massage ends with premature

1m:17s

10-07-2015
stripped ticlked post1

2m:32s