Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2024, 02:50 PM

Thanked 1,512 Times in 160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifter69 View Post
My wife regularly fondles and plays with herself by the window with the blinds open. I don’t think she knows or cares how to close them
Same, lights on and blinds open drops her gear without a care. Also works around the garden in see through dresses Or shirts.
Neighbours are always keen to stop and chat over the fence when she is out front
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2024, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouscouple2469 View Post
Same, lights on and blinds open drops her gear without a care. Also works around the garden in see through dresses Or shirts.
Neighbours are always keen to stop and chat over the fence when she is out front
I love that, thats hot. I keep trying to convince her to do gardening/yardwork topless or naked. She seems like she can be convinced so lets hope. She really wants to start answering the door naked no matter who knocks on the door
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shifter69 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2024, 08:05 AM

Thanked 16,391 Times in 1,149 Posts

Several years ago, we lived in a house with an attic bedroom. The neighbors also had an attic bedroom, and they were a mere 30 feet away.

The neighbor couple would start making out, and the wife was often in a long shirt and a bra. We saw them every night, and they saw us, but my wife would close our curtains before we did anything interesting.

One evening, the other couple was making out and the husband was just about to lift off his wife's shirt, but she stopped him to close the curtain. I was so bummed.

A year later or so, they moved out of their attic bedroom and just had it as storage, but one evening I saw the light turn on, and a young friend went up there to change her clothes from a dress into something more casual. She took off her dress and didn't have a bra on, and I stared at her AA cup breasts with the longest nipples I had ever seen. Then she put on a black bra and over-sized sweatshirt. She did it all directly in front of the window, with nothing obstructed.

It was the only time that had ever happened, but it was worth it. Seeing the same friend outside later that evening did get my heart going crazy!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2024, 07:17 PM

The house I used to live in had windows facing the neighbour. Oddly, they weren’t obscured (which is standard in the uk).
As such, I caught site of my next door neighbour on a few occasions. The best one was completely unexpected. I was going up to bed and heard an odd noise as I climbed the stairs. I had a peek out of my landing window (that looked into her kitchen) and there she was, dressed in only a thong, slapping her massive tits. It went on for about half an hour. She clearly had a thing for a bit of rough as along with regularly slapping / pinching her nipples, she also smacked her arse really hard.
She looked up at my window a couple of times and I was aware that I was backlit by the toilet light so I’m pretty sure she knew I was watching.

It was an amazing night.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Brody1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2024, 01:54 AM

Default College girl's bedroom

The people who used to live next to us had a college-aged daughter whose bedroom windows faced the backyard. The windows in our bedroom faced the side of the house and since our house was set further into the lot than theirs, we were also diagonal from her bedroom windows. So when she closed her d****s, you could still see into sections of her bedroom diagonally from the side.

Sightings of anything exciting were rare, but they did happen! First, of course, she'd have to be home. Then, I'd have to be able to be in the bedroom by myself. Of course, I'd have to turn off the lights and hang out (sometimes just staring out the window, sometimes doing work on my computer), waiting for the lights in her room to turn on. And then, if I was very lucky, she'd close her curtains, stand next to her dresser, which was by the window, and change or get ready for a shower where I could watch from my perfect angle. I saw her big (must have been D-cup) tits several times, and on a few occasions, I was in just the right angle to see her unshaved pussy and delicious boobs all at once.

The kicker, as you might have guessed, is that of course we knew this girl. And when she was home, she was on our babysitter rotation! So, not only did I have a chance to see the neighbor nude but the rare good fortune of catching our babysitter in the buff!

As many of these stories end, eventually the neighbors moved, and I was very sad ... though I did find myself with a lot more time on my hands now that I wasn't trying to find excuses for staring out the window all night!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jonjacobs64 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Washroom sex

2m:19s

07-09-2019
2295906 massage ends with premature

1m:17s

10-07-2015
stripped ticlked post1

2m:32s

02-03-2022
Κιφι σιοτ