photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2024, 04:50 AM

Here’s a fun (at least for me) story that I wish I could relive. One hot sunny day a bit over a decade ago, I decided to play hooky from work, and my best friend, his gf, and my wife and I decided to split a hotel room cost for the afternoon so we could splash around in the pool.

After playing in the pool where a bit of grabass went on, mostly between partners, we made our way back to the room where my friends gf claimed dibs on the shower first by stripping off her swim suit as soon as she walked in. I definitely enjoyed seeing her naked body. My wife, not one to be out done, got naked infront of me and my friend when it was her turn. I was surprised how turned on I was knowing he was seeing her naked in person.

After we had all showered the chlorine off, we had some food and played some truth or dare that led to all of us naked. We had sex with our own partners in beds next to each other, and it was this event that led me to realize how into showing her off and sharing my wife I was.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:08 AM

Thanked 16,370 Times in 1,146 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatguyhusband View Post
We had sex with our own partners in beds next to each other
This is one of my dream scenarios...sex in bed with our own partners while sharing a hotel room!

It makes me so jealous knowing so many people IRL who have done it, especially those who you would think would never do such a thing!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2024, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
This is one of my dream scenarios...sex in bed with our own partners while sharing a hotel room!

It makes me so jealous knowing so many people IRL who have done it, especially those who you would think would never do such a thing!
That was just the start to our non monogamous life. Now we’re full blown poly swingers. It’s awesome
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Thatguyhusband For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2024, 07:32 AM

Thanked 2,020 Times in 142 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Were you turned on? Jealous?

There have been three SOs in my life. I will try to pick out the first time each was seen naked by another man in my presence. Apologies if you think I am repeating myself with any of these stories.

SO one

For my first long term girlfriend, this would be the first of many of times. It happened when we were still teenagers. I'd previously flashed one her friends. She took revenge on me by letting one of my friends see her naked and flashing pussy at him. He didn't seem very pleased that she unexpectedly showed him her skinny body with small pert boobs, full natural bush like all women in those days and a fair amount gynecological detail.

At the time, I was too surprised to be turned on by it. Probably, I was a little jealous, even though it had been me who had started this tit for tat exhibitionism. Also perhaps, slightly disappointed my friend never said anything positive about what she'd generously showed him. I took it that he didn't think she matched up very well to the girls he'd had. This might have been unduly negative of me because he had lingered and chatted for a few minutes while my girlfriend stood stark naked in front of him. I suspect he realised that she was doing it for my benefit not his and was just using him as her stooge.

SO two

With my second girlfriend, it happened only once during the years we were together. This was early on in our relationship when we were still in the first throes of intense passion. We went skinny dipping with her kids at what had appeared to be a deserted beach. It was her kids who went in first. As they ran towards the sea, my girlfriend did a surprising but very welcome open air striptease standing on the sand for me. She stood in front of me invitingly naked and said, "Aren't you coming with me?" I undressed too and we walked together down the wide sandy beach to the sea leaving our clothes by the dunes.

However, she didn't last long in the cold water and started walking back up the beach on her own. All the rest of us followed, I saw her still completely naked and dripping wet being approached by a lone tall fully-clothed man in his fifties. He had probably been watching us from the dunes all the time we'd been there and came out for a oppotunistic closer look at the naked woman while she was separated from her partner and kids. When we caught up with her, the man was still trying engage her in conversation. He'd stayed far enough away from her a good view of her nakedness. Even in front of me and the kids, he couldn't take his beady eyes off her.

Although clearly embarrased, she was stoically putting up with having intrusive pervy male eyes scan all over her magnificant body. She was a short but well endowed woman of nearly forty who was carrying a few extra pounds. Her body shape couldn't have been more different from the boyish figure of my first girlfriend. That was a major part of her appeal to me.

I'd seen her sunbathe topless on a Spanish beach, but nonetheless she was quite shy about full nudity outside of the home and certainly didn't have an exhibitionist streak like my first girlfriend. That made it all the more exciting on the rare occasions when she did strip off in public places. She was very much a real woman with her big boobs, wide hips and a delightfully huge arse. Her prominant nipples always seemed to stand to attention and she kept her vast expanse of pubic hair neatly trimmed.

Again, I am not sure I was turned on at the time by this man obviously checking out my girlfriend's nude body. I was not so much jealous as irritated by the man's insensitivity. The thought running through my mind was something like "Have a good look pal because you're not the one who'll be fucking her tonight." Nevertheless, I could see the funny side of the ENF situation. The woman and I already had an intense physical relationship and thinking afterwards about that man seeing her naked added a bit of extra spice to it.

That's the first two SOs. I write about the third, my wife later.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2024, 10:50 AM

Thanked 2,716 Times in 198 Posts

Since we're also talking about exes...

The first guy to see my ex-wife naked was a college classmate...at a nudist resort. It was a total coincidence.

It was my wife's first time at a nudist resort, and she was very self-conscious. She didn't really want anyone to see her naked. So we went one early weekday morning; and we pretty much had the resort to ourselves. I got naked; she wore a sundress. We walked around for a bit, then decided to hang out in the clubhouse where the hot-tub was. No one in there either. So my wife felt comfortable getting naked and getting in the hot-tub. After a while, we exited the hot-tub, and our towels were hanging a few feet away. That's when a dude walked in with a big smile on his face. It was a college classmate. My wife's towel was too far for her to make a dash for it; and she had her first ENF moment lol! At first she covered her tits with an arm-bra; but then she realized the "cat was already out of the bag", so she decided to just be friendly and accept the fact that she was going to be seen fully naked. So she stepped up and participated in the short conversation, openly naked in front of him. After that he took his leave.

I thought my wife was going to want to pack up and leave immediately. So I was actually stressed. But it turned out to be exactly what she didn't know she needed to get over her self-consciousness. She decided she might as well stay naked. Many more dudes would get to see her naked at resorts over the years, but my college classmate had the honor and privilege of being the "first."
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2024, 11:21 AM

Thanked 4,094 Times in 408 Posts

2015, wife and I went to Garth Brooks with friends in Boston. It was cold as shit and lots of snow. After the show we went back to our hotel, the Liberty, where there is a large bar area as you walk in. My friends wife, also my friend, started making out with my wife. Thought we might get kicked out. We walked back to our room(they weren't staying at the hotel with us but at another). We fucked our owns wifes in each bed. It was pretty hot and led us down the road to swinging which they were. We later fucked them at our house.
Old 05-10-2024, 11:30 AM

Thanked 4,638 Times in 413 Posts
Default Close and personal

It was not the first time, since we had been to nude beaches before. But on the beaches everyone was quite far away. Then I talked her into going to a nudist campground. We set up our tent also far away from others. Later in the evening as we were cooking a older fat guy came up and starting chatting with us (mostly my busty wife). He seriously over-stayed, ogling my wife the entire time. Finally I told him we wanted to be alone, and my wife came to his defense! So he stayed a while longer. I was young and jealous in those days, I would handle it better today.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2024, 08:21 AM

Thanked 5,082 Times in 214 Posts
Default Shore buddy saw her nude

A bunch of us had a shore house Summer of 77. My future wife had a house next to us. We started dating and both stayed there during the week when everyone was gone. One night we were sleeping and had the sheets off because it was hot. One of my roomies decided to come down during the week. I'm on the left and he is on the right. I heard him come in but she was sleeping. He looked into our room and saw us both naked. I pretended to be asleep. This is what he saw, although back the she had a hairy dark bush. He looked for around 5 minutes then went to his room. That was such a hot experience.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0060.jpg   g.jpg  

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bobbyj712 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2024, 08:36 PM

Thanked 2,020 Times in 142 Posts

SO number three, my wife

In my previous post, I wrote about my first two partners. Now, I'll move on to the third, my wife. The first time I saw her interacting with another man while she was naked was at the birth of our first child.

At the time, my wife was a successful career nurse in her late thirties. Before I knew her, she had quickly risen through the ranks to a senior position in the NHS. This VIP status got her special treatment in the maternity unit. The male consultant spent a lot more time with her than was usual. Not many pregnant women get such a first-rate personal service. He was particularly kind to her and made every effort to ensure her birth went smoothly.

During the labour, my wife refused to wear anything and resisted all attempts by the midwives cover her with a sheet. She had previously told me that patients should never be more exposed than necessary for the sake of their dignity. Yet, here she was completely naked in the delivery room. I wasn't shocked by this because she had always slept naked and had long visited nude beaches when on holiday abroad.

I suppose wanting to be naked may have been a comfort thing as it was a summer pregnancy. She could just have just been so desperate to get the whole thing over with, that she was past caring about who saw her naked. Maybe, she thought it would be more convenient for the midwives if she was naked and didn't want to be seen as being whimp about it by other health professionals. After all, she'd be aware that clinicians in this area see nudity all the time and that it would be water off a duck's back to them.

I must say that the consultant was never anything but totally professional. Nevertheless, it did occur to me that he might have secretly got a kick out of seeing a senior nurse in the nude. It could easily have been a power trip for him. Also, it's not inconceivable that my wife could have been enjoying it too. They both had plausible deniability, but a couple of points stood out to me. Firstly, he didn't need to be there. Secondly, she didn't need to be completely naked all of the time.

She had remained sexually active thoughout her pregnancy. In fact, her libido increased dramatically and we had some of our best ever sex in the cowgirl position towards the end of her term. It would be a mistake to think that women leave their sexuality behind when they enter the birthing room.

Researchers have drawn parallels between the process of childbirth and having sex. Some women are reported to have used masturbation or intimacy with their partner as pain relief during childbirth. Also, there is such a thing as an orgasmic or ecstatic birth.

Who knows what private thoughts went through my wife's mind as she struggled with the pain of labour and childbirth. It's not inconceivable that she could have distracted herself from the pain by taking exhibitionist pleasure in having the consultant see her naked.

Did I feel turned on by my wife being naked in front of this man? Yes, I probably did. Certainly, I was proud of her for not being prissy about it.

Was I jealous? Just a little. The consultant was doing a great job helping my wife fulfil her biological function. I'd already served my biological purpose nine months earlier, so felt I redundant.

I think it's probably the bitter sweet mixture of being simultaneously turned on and a little jealous that makes having your SO seen naked by another man so delicious.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 05-15-2024 at 08:44 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2024, 12:23 AM

I’ve always had this fantasy of wanting the local pastor to come over and explain the church etc etc to us while my wife slowly undresses until he’s speaking with us and she’s fully nude. He pretends not to notice but always asks to come back again the next day and later that week. My wife loves doing daring things so perhaps I can convince her?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
video 1460690038

3m:08s

02-19-2017
Can t sing so she strips

4m:48s

10-04-2019
11 sl*tty ex 22

2m:17s

04-30-2013
magicstrip

2m:36s