uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2024, 02:47 PM

Thanked 1,936 Times in 96 Posts

I think I wrote about this in the "small thrills" thread but it's worth sharing here as this is the best place.
My first office wasn't much more than a barn with offices built in it. I was working one night late and the cleaning person came in. She was thin and in her late 30s. Through friendly chatting, I found out she was going to meet her boyfriend later and was in a summer dress that had one strap on each shoulder and opened widely in the front when she leaned forward. I told her I would get out of her way but she said it was no problem. She leaned over and cleaned my desk with a tremendous view of her small breasts. She proceeded to dust and vacuum while her dress was constantly draping open for a splendid view. I was noticeably excited and had to stand up a couple times while she was working around me but she acted like she didn't notice and we had friendly chat the whole time. It was without exception the best view and it lasted for what seemed like 10-15 minutes (but was probably more like 5). I took care of business the moment she left.
Old 01-11-2024, 08:21 PM

Last week, I saw a young mom with her baby in the entryway of a mall while I was going home. She has a brown skin and was wearing an orange summer dress. She was on her back to me and was accommodating her child in the baby carriage. When I passed by her side, I swiftly turned left and noticed that the front of her dress had a great open neckline. Her right tit was clearly visible, showing a dark brown areola and nipple. It was a very quick but nice view.
Old 01-20-2024, 06:58 AM

I was at an outdoor market with lots of vendors when I spotted a tall blonde in a v neck white dress with visibility hard nipples. I could tel she had no bra on so visited the booths she went in. There was a jewelry booth where everyone was checking out hand made custom rings and necklaces except me. I picked and sorted through them to not stand out and got an amazing view of her small brownish areola and erect pointy nipples. She was probably a c cup and her eraser tip nipples were amazing!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bimm3r For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2024, 07:06 AM

Thanked 1,553 Times in 106 Posts

I worked at a private school for 11 to 18 year olds. In the summer time i used to help out with parking duties and i would always try and work the gate so that as the cars pulled up i would be talking to the parents. It was great when the muns would drive up in their convertibles with the top down. Many the time i got a nice down blouse view of their tits and the occasional up skirt when they were wearing a mini skirt and forgot to adjust it as they drove up. Sadly they all had panties on!!
Old 01-22-2024, 11:16 AM

Thanked 16,372 Times in 1,146 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xico View Post
I worked at a private school for 11 to 18 year olds. In the summer time i used to help out with parking duties and i would always try and work the gate so that as the cars pulled up i would be talking to the parents. It was great when the muns would drive up in their convertibles with the top down. Many the time i got a nice down blouse view of their tits and the occasional up skirt when they were wearing a mini skirt and forgot to adjust it as they drove up. Sadly they all had panties on!!
I had an acquaintance who worked a security gate at a parking lot full time, and he used to say the same things!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2024, 02:33 AM

---Sorry to use this trick but I cannot send you pms, can you check your settings or send me one. Thank you---
Old 02-03-2024, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korguul View Post
---Sorry to use this trick but I cannot send you pms, can you check your settings or send me one. Thank you---
email me b10421568 at gmail
The Following User Says Thank You to bobdawbo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2024, 06:25 AM

Default Sisters nipples

So growing up I learned to love both of my sisters tits they were the first I had seen. This one day my younger sister asked me to bring her to work and pick her up at the end of the day. On the way I could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra I loved the way her tits jiggled she mid teens had nice pink puffy nipples. So the end of the day comes I go to her job as I walk in she’s working on a project with her boss helping I see her partially unbuttoned shirt wide open and her left tit on display her bosses eyes clearly looking right at her tits he didn’t move a bit for the longest time I just stood by and watched my young dick getting hard in my pants. So finally we head home so I started telling her how her shirt was wide open and how her boss was staring right at her puffy nipples and right when I said puffy nipples I started cumming right in my pants. I loved telling her about seeing her nipples it made me so hard. She turned red and said she didn’t realize what was going on. So I told her how pretty her tits were and any guy would love to see them by now my pants had a big wet spot but it felt so good I jacked off many times thinking about that day.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2024, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioutd View Post
I think I wrote about this in the "small thrills" thread but it's worth sharing here as this is the best place.
My first office wasn't much more than a barn with offices built in it. I was working one night late and the cleaning person came in. She was thin and in her late 30s. Through friendly chatting, I found out she was going to meet her boyfriend later and was in a summer dress that had one strap on each shoulder and opened widely in the front when she leaned forward. I told her I would get out of her way but she said it was no problem. She leaned over and cleaned my desk with a tremendous view of her small breasts. She proceeded to dust and vacuum while her dress was constantly draping open for a splendid view. I was noticeably excited and had to stand up a couple times while she was working around me but she acted like she didn't notice and we had friendly chat the whole time. It was without exception the best view and it lasted for what seemed like 10-15 minutes (but was probably more like 5). I took care of business the moment she left.
Oh yeah that sounds great I used to have a sales lady come to my shop I got a good view of her bright pink nipples every time she came in. I had a lot of good wanks thinking about her beautiful tits.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2024, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioutd View Post
This story is so hot I absolutely love looking down a woman’s shirt and seeing her nipples especially if she isn’t intentionally showing. I could jack off thinking about her bending over and her tit hanging right there. You didn’t give us a description of her nipples but loved the story
The Following User Says Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Daddy s Little Fucksl*t fishnet

1m:04s

03-14-2016

5m:46s

10-12-2021
Capture3

0m:49s

09-16-2005
bikini part3

0m:31s