Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2024, 04:09 PM

Thanked 3,759 Times in 161 Posts
Default A 24 year old girl I met on Tinder

I have to share this story with other older perverts like myself. I'm 54 years old and, without being arrogant, I can say I'm a very good looking guy. I take good care of myself, I'm not overweight, workout, and I look about 10 years younger than my actual age. I've been dating an unhappily married woman for over a year now and, while the sex is great, she's very vanilla. I'm finding myself getting increasingly frustrated since it's obvious she won't leave her husband for a long time yet, the sex is vanilla, and we can't see each other as often as my libido would like. So I recently hopped on Tinder again... I've found that Tinder, for a guy like me, is usually a quick and easy way to find a quick fuck buddy. It's definitely hit or miss... I've found some hot, wild, and fun women and I've found some truly crazy ones too. The sex is all over the place too... sometimes good, sometimes lousy. I also decided that this time, to cut down on the effort of finding a quick fuck buddy, I'd pay the extra cash to "see who likes me". I bought one month for $40 figuring, if I get laid, well worth it. So after a couple days on Tinder I get a like come through... it's a 24 year old girl who, based on her profile pics, is quite pretty, has a truly large set of tits, and is probably a bit on the heavy side. I've always been obsessed with big tits... so the few extra pounds didn't bother me at all. I reached out to her and she responded... we started chatting on Tinder, all getting to know you, fairly innocent stuff. But I wanna see those big tits in person so I ask her how soon she likes willing to meet someone she meets on Tinder. She says she likes to get to know someone first... she mentions how women have to be careful with who they meet with online dating... which I totally understand. But she says let's exchange phone numbers and talk on the phone and text that way. I'm happy to do so and we text more, still innocent, and we finally set up a phone call. We talk on the phone for a good hour and have a nice getting to know you conversation. She tells me after how easy I am to talk to and how excited she is to meet me some day. So far, this all seems fairly normal but I keep reminding myself that she's 24 and I'm 30 fucking years older than her... it's hard to believe we'll actually meet and hit it off someday. But then I tell myself, she's the one who liked my profile and my age was very honest and obvious to her. We talk again on the phone and we decide we'd like to meet... we set up a date for Tuesday (yes, this past Tuesday, Jan. 2nd). So we're texting late the day before our date and I ask her if she's like a flirtatious picture of me, she says sure and I send her a picture of myself nude from the waist up. She loves it! I send her another picture of my naked ass, she loves that one too and tells me I'm spoiling her. Then she says, I hope I'm not being too forward... but are you kinda vanilla or kinky? Well, I'm kinky as hell and tell her so... and she says, she likes to be as kinky as the guy she's with... she loves fulfilling fantasies. At this point I'm in stunned disbelief... did... I... just... hit... the fucking jackpot!!!! OMG!!! So she asks me for my kinks... and I tell her every single dark and twisted thing I enjoy as well as every fantasy I've ever had!!! Her response?... "you sound like the perfect guy for me"... O.... M.... G!!! But she warns me, she won't have sex on the first date... not to be a tease but it's a rule she has. I'm like, that's okay, if she is what she says she is I really don't have a problem being patient... and I'm also hoping that even if we don't have sex she'll let me get my hands on those big tits of hers. So we have our Tuesday date, I pick her up, bring her to my house, and I make her dinner. Then we head to my living room sit on the couch, and start making out. I start playing with her tits through her top when I ask her if I can take her bra off and play with her tits... she's agrees! OMG people... they were the biggest tits I have ever played with!!! My ex wife was a DD and these were much bigger than those... I wish I could tell you her cup size but she told me all her bras are custom made... as a guessing man I'd say at least EE but possibly bigger. And let me tell you, they weren't saggy on that 24 year old body either. She let me go to town on them and finger her asshole as well... but her pussy was off limits. But it was heavenly... then we paused, at her request, and talked for about a half hour... then lay down next to each other and cuddled... until I started playing with her big tits again. I don't think playing with those massive tits will ever get boring! We didn't have sex... but I loved playing with those tits... it's all I can think about to get my hands on them again. We have another date set up for tomorrow night, going out to dinner but also coming back to my place to watch a movie. And we've been texting each other a lot, especially today. Lots of sex talk... so much so she told me she's going to have to go home and masturbate because I've turned her on so much!! I told her the first time I cum I want to cum all over her pretty face and then have her lick it up... she said, "Oh I'd really love that (with a heart eyes emoji) I could be on my knees for you while you finish for me"... can you fucking believe that? She told me she has an age gap fetish... so I'm perfect for her. We've been trading sex fantasies and each one is incredible... I can't believe my luck. She said she wants to call me daddy when we fuck and I said that's fine with me... can I call you my sl*t and wh*r*? She said that was great! I was so turned on I sent her pictures of my cock all hard from our conversations and she's promised me a nude when she gets home (she was at work). I will not, however, include any of her pictures here... no matter how much you beg. While we've talked about sharing her pics and vids someday I won't ever post her until I have her permission... I am NOT going to fuck this up!! I'm dying to hear what other people think... am I the luckiest 54 year old guy ever!!! WOW!!!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Dany DE Reitet

1m:22s

03-20-2018
f0290711

1m:43s

02-22-2015
piring3 Clip 2

2m:18s

02-20-2010
Gamer Girl Facial

8m:51s