uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2023, 08:45 AM

Default Madison’s nipple

So I work in this office a few women but this one girl very cute and petite lovely smile always wears these bras that have a molded cup and are too big as she walks around the office you can see tat there is a space between her bra and tit it always makes my dick twitch thinking about looking down there and I have to admit I have had a few cumshots while jacking with her tits in mind. Finally the other day she asked me to come and review some paperwork in her cubicle which I gladly went in she had a nice low cut top on as she sat at her computer going from page to page her loose bra was wide open and I got my wish I could see her whole tit nice hard red nipple with just a little bit of areola sometimes her nipple was rubbing against her bra bending up just a little and then she would move and I could see the whole tit again my dick was getting so hard I knew I wouldn’t last long but I didn’t care. Finally she looked up at me with a smile and says that’s it thanks I’m not sure if she caught my eyes down her shirt or not she just smiled I quickly went to the men’s room and unloaded a nice cumshot. I now know what Madison’s nipple looks like and have jacked to a bunch
Old 12-27-2023, 06:04 AM

Default Madison’s nipple

So a couple of days ago I was able to get a good look down Madison’s shirt and totally enjoyed her nice red nipple. On Friday she asks me into her cubicle to review more invoices she says end of the year stuff you know? Sure why not she has on another low v neck top so as I’m standing there looking over the screen I look down and see her nipple again her bra seems to be open even more I can see a couple little freckles around her areola making my dick twitch feeling so good I didn’t even realize she was watching me looking finally she says did you find what you’re looking for? I was instantly turning red I said oh I’m sorry I can’t help myself you look so good she admitted she didn’t mind because she was so self conscious how small she was and thought nobody would want to look. I told her she was beautiful and that I was dying to see her and that I was embarrassed to get caught looking she said no worries and when I left her cubicle I really had to go give myself a good stroking.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
doggie style while hubby shoots video

1m:02s

07-10-2017
Natalie stripps

3m:38s

09-02-2015
Ms Average sucks part 2

1m:52s