Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2023, 02:50 PM

Thanked 3,464 Times in 231 Posts
Default Fun with Mother in law

Has any one got any stories with their wives mother ???

here's mine
Ok first time

I had just been living with my GF for about 4 weeks and was fitting in well with the family and routines.

this was a hot summer's day in the UK (lol i no) i had finished work early and went home for a shower and rest.
Had the shower and walked up stairs to our room which had to go past the Parents room. As i thought i was alone i did not have a towel ( more lazy cause i did not wanna take it back down to dry ) so i walked past and to my surprise my gf's mother ( who is the same height and size clothes as her ) opened the door with a rubber cock and a very small thong on. We both just stopped and gasped and then her eyes looked down as mine did and my cock rose up. i went to cover it and move outta the way.

I managed to get to my bedroom door and she called me, I stopped and she came round the corner. I looked back and she was smiling at me. She walked up and took my hand and walked me in to her bedroom, i saw playing on the tv a sex video and she sat me down and i saw it was her and her hubbie, she said did i ( well silly question my 19 yr old cock was hard and pre cum on the tip as the foreskin was being pushed back by the hardness ).

We sat and watched the video and she asked did i wanna play as she said that she took my cock and pulled the skin right back i leaned back and watched her suck my tip i was in heaven then i thought NOOOOOOOO
I sat up and she pulled away i cant do this its wrong.............

She held my cock in her hand and talked to me wanking as she did.... i thought wot the fuck esp as the video had her getting a face full of cum. So i lay back and she carried on deep throating me and licking my balls . I reached out and took a hold of her boob ( she is the same size as her daughter just age had made its marks) she started to moam while my cock was in her mouth , so i carried on harder and harder,her nipples both got rock hard. she sat up and wanked my cock more smiling and grinding her hips. i looked down to her part shaved pussy and saw lips hanging all wet. She saw me looking there and moved closer to me. I flicked them and rubbed them , she moved and moaned so i carried on , she held her boobs as i did, she moved her fingers down and parted them xxxx. it was so wet i could smell the cum ... i put a finger across and she went nuts then entered 1 2 3 fingers she lay back and i moved round. i was fingering and sucking her boobs.....

She Started to move around and around , grabbing my hand and holding her boobs and tasting herself .I was so fucking hard i was not thinking i just started to kiss her tummy ( which was flat mmmm ) and worked my way up to her tits, took each one in my mouth and sucked and then moved to her neck and then to her mouth, we kissed and kissed and rolled over, as i lay i could feel her wet juices on my tummy as she grinned herself on me. she looked my in the eyes and bit her lip as she edge backwards and found my cock . she eased on to it and i felt her shudder as she came and felt my balls twitch .
WWe carried this on for abt 3 mins (seemed a life time) then reality kicked back in as the fone went off. in one move she kicked a leg over and spun round still on my cock. She has a better ass than her daughter and she answered the fone " hi hun no just me and i think simon is watching tv, no janes not home " it was then i realized it was her husband....... she moved slowly on my cock as she talked to him. i was fucking terrified i held my breath. she put the fone down and lent forward. i could see my cock just in her pussy and a great view of her bum and lips xxx that was enuff and i shot my cum in and over her arse, she jumped and saw the last bit of cum fly out of my cock, mmmmmm so much she said but i have washed more stains than that and i told her i have a wank in the shower most days, She laffed and said thats wot i was gonna do when u saw me .... we laffed and i thought well thats it.

She was surprised i was still hard and said mmmmm young men and with no hands she cleaned my cock up. Then she said we must get showered and changed before everyone comes home.

So of we went her to a shower and me to have a strip wash in the other bathroom. We where both sitting down stairs chatting abt wot had happened and i said do we stop this now and her words are "do you " (hello 19 no way ) she said good and said she likes the danger part and we agreed that if one of us touched the other on the cock/pussy then it was time for play ... So this started 9 years of very fun and dangerous times.

Hope you like and wanna hear/read more
Old 04-03-2023, 07:57 AM

When I was married to my first wife, I did fuck her mother twice. Her and her mother didn’t get along to well, and her mother didn’t like the way her daughter my wife at the time was treating me. I have also fucked a brothers mother in law a couple times, she was his third wife’s mother. After him and her daughter divorced he told me that her mother once gave him blow job. I never mentioned to him that I had fucked his then wife’s mother, but I did ask him if he had ever got her pussy, and his answer was no. The things with me and his mil at the time was a few years before I met my first wife. Other than for what I’ve told you, I have not done nothing else with any other mils.
Old 04-03-2023, 08:15 AM

Thanked 16,367 Times in 1,146 Posts

I have done a few things with my wife's mother; mostly tame compared to other stories here, but could also be pretty wild by others' standards, I guess. I have posted all of it here in the past, so you can check my posting history for ALL the details, but here is a MUCH shorter summary for the newer folks...

First time she saw me naked was when I had a newborn in the shower and she took him from me when I was done. I stayed in the shower while she put the baby down, then she came back and watched me while chatting casually, then when I was done I watched her take a bath. Just casual conversation, but we stared at each other, certainly. She was in her very early 60s at the time and had the body of a perky 25yo--pretty amazing, actually.

We have seen each other nude too many times to count on trips while sharing hotel rooms and cabins. She stares at me like it's her first time seeing me every time. My wife just giggles to herself.

She walked into the room of my wife and me one morning on a cabin trip to ask a question without knocking. She saw my full morning wood while I was standing next to the bed. I didn't cover it up, and my wife's sister came by to see what we were talking about, and her sister bolted. My wife was upset at first, but then it turned her on.

I have been skinny dipping in front of my mother in law many times.

But the "big one" was probably close to a decade ago now, but she was at our house while I showered during the day after cycling. I won't write all of the details again, but it lead to touching and other things, and perhaps she had a big O.

Due to moving, growing families, and other nuances, we don't travel together or spend as much time together as we used to, so nothing has happened for several years now except a month ago she came over while I was in the shower (clear front door, straight view into the bathroom, clear shower door), and she waved at me from the front door while I dried off, dropped something off on the step, then left.
Old 04-04-2023, 08:28 AM

Thanked 3,621 Times in 264 Posts
Default Mother in law

My wife and her mom never got along,after being married for about 12 years her mother and her did start getting along again,she stayed with us one summer after she sold her house and didn't have the closing for a while,Wife and I would alway skinny dip in our pool and with her it changed our swimming habbits,I told my wife I don't care if she walks out to the pool when I'm naked but my wife said NO Way,pissed right off,she said I don't want my mother ever to see you naked,many mornings when I went to the bathroom in the morning I had to walk through her room to the bathroom and she would be asleep early mornings and i would walk through her room naked and sometimes with a big morning wood,her head was within 3' of me walking by facing me with eyes closed,once when I was in the pool nude sunbathing I could see har walking around outside the pool through the slats in the fence and watched her walk up to the fence and peek through at me,about 8 years later after he daughter and me divorced and I moved to a new house not far from her,she would stop all the time and i would give her fresh garden veggies one hot morning I was in the kitchen and heard a car drive in,it was her,i said what the hell,I took off my shorts,slipped out the side door porch and turned up the radio and jumped in the pool naked,I knew she would walk out,I was excited,the anticipation was killing me,I could see her coming through the bushes,just as she walked on the deck I was climbing up the ladder and pretended not to see her,I said oops,she said Guy your in the nude,I said let me get my towel,there was none,I said then I'll run in and get one,I went in the house and said what the hell,I walked back out nude and said I can't finfd it so I sat out by the pool nude with her for a while,I told her I'm always naked in the pool and i don't mind being nude with you here,I said do you mind,she said no,it happened a few more times that summer.
Old 04-08-2023, 01:34 PM

well a week went past since that day ... nothing much happened a few grabs by her or me. a few flashes from her as she had her robe on.
Early one saturday we had a trip planned to see family for a party so all running around to get ready, father went to get car filled up, my gf had a shower after me. She walked in as i was drying grabbed my cock and sucked me a little got me hard and i bent her over the sink and fucked her till she came then her mum said are u getting ready so , gf jumped into the shower and i walked out the shower room..

I walked up the stairs to see her mil in her room, she laffed did i interrupte anything, i dropped my towel and said yes my cock was wet. i walked over and held her head and forced it on my cock.. she went down and sucked

she was happy to suck, i held her head and forced her on it grabbing her hair as i did, telling her it was her daughter she was tasting as she went. I let her go and she gasped, we did not have very long so she walked to the spare room where her clothes are and bent over the bed and i just got behind her and fucked her, it must have been the danger of my gf in the shower and the fact her hubbie could be home any min but i was so hard. It was not long till we heard the car backing into the drive way and i pulled out, she ssaid nooooo carry on hes not here yet and that was enuff i shot my load in her c*nt i pulled out and walked to my room as i heard the front door open her door close and the shower room door open, the heard dad say hurry up we are leaving in 10 mins. I got a towel round me and the daughter walked in. she dropped her towel and kissed me and held my cock saying sorry i could not finish u hunny..and went down on my cock sayuing mmmmmm i am still on you (,little did she now) well i came in her mouth and rushed to get dressed then went to the party.

Later that day i was sitting in the garden at the party and i asked from my gf hand in marriage my fil and mil where very happy and hugged us both and mil whispered in my ear this does not stop .......
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2023, 08:30 AM

Nothing much happen the next few weeks apart from the odd finger and wank/bj as not really the time. then we had our trip to our villa ( well theirs) in spain. the flight was not to bad. we got to the villa and dumpted case and got on swimwear. my gf looked hot in her thong and that was it.... we walked out to see my soon mil in the same thong as her daughter and looking just as hot , just larger tits.

we swam and sunned our selfs then jon went to get sum food and jane went too

daughter is Jane
mother in law sue
Father in law Jon
Me Simon

no sooner ad the car left than sue got outta the pool and removed her thong and i saw a shaved fanny (pussy). she said i no u prefer them shaved as i have seen ur pics of jane lol

I got up and she went for my cock and i stopped her. i threw her on the sun lounger and began to lick and suck her pussy , her lips popped out more and i sucked them till she came and came ( about 10 mins ) we heard the car pull up and both jumped in to the pool, but she forgot her thong which was on the side. jane and jon both walked past it and us to the kitchen and she jumped out and put them on and walked in to join them. Jane came out and took her top off and sat with her legs in the pool and started to chat. I was still horny so i swam up between her legs and started to finger her she was worried about her mum or dad coming out but i saw Sue and she could see us and so i carried on 1 then 2 and jane leant back a little, lifted her legs so i could ease in better she was about to cum as i could see the red around her neck so i moved my fingers and sucked her tight pussy till she did. Then i got out and went in to the villa to get a drink, to see Sue coming outta the bedroom with cum on her tits and we both laughed saying you have fun too. Then jon came out un aware that sue had not cleaned her self as she was meant to and started to make dinner, i helped and so that was our first day in spain the rest of that day was normal food drink sun and evening then sex with our better halfs and sleep.

A few days went past and the 4 of us got on really well both ladies never really covered up and the sun was hot. Jane wanted to got on a boat trip and as i dont do boats she went with her dad. Leaving me with sue. i drove them to the harbor and saw them off. The trip was around about 8 hrs with stops and food, the plan was i and sue met them for an evening meal in town. I drove back with only one thought fucking sue.
I drove in to the villa and parked up and went in to hear voices. saw sue with another cple at the pool with breakfast, she walked up and kissed me on the lips and took my hand. I was wondering why ??????

She introduced them as the neighbors in the next villa. Sue said " they popped round a few days ago but we where busy "
oh i said and we all laffed then she said they saw u and jane on the roof sundeck every nite ( we had to go up there as it was too hot and she is noisey to fuck in the villa lol ) ohhhhh
Yes best fucks we had ever had watching u both from our bedroom. Cool i said. we sat and chatted about life and spain and shit, then got on to sex. we told them all our past lol and then they told us........
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2023, 06:50 AM

There were swingers
Sue had heard but i had not so they explained lol well i got hard and it showed as i got another drink, the lady said well thats wot we saw twice yesterday once fucking Sue and then ur gf last nite, any chance of a closer look. with that she took off her long shirt and was naked. She walked up and took down my shorts , my cock was very hard and then i saw her husband stand up and wow he was huge, she looked at sue and me and said yes hes big but never gets really hard and i miss the hardness. We sat down and i applied sun tan and she helped and sue did the husband. i watched sue as she was in awe at the size and played ith it i forgot abt the wife. i was jealous not of his size just that he had her there lol.

We spent the rest of the afternoon in the pool or on the decking playing and sucking everything slowly no sex . i got a phone call from my gf saying that the boat was about 2 hrs behind cause the weather was good they went further ( all i remember was that sue and the lady shared my cock as i spoke). So with that we went with the cple naked to their villa was funny walking on a street lol but was quiet and not far. we got in to the villa and they showed us around then showed us their pics and a few videos on the computer. time was getting late and we started to wind it up. the cple asked if they could watch us fuck.

I was a little taken back by the request, but sue was happy so i was too. We went into there bedroom, and we fucked the cple watched and wanked each other off. Sue was very vocal which was not like her, she reached out to the cple and they got the idea they stood up and moved closer her head was over the edge of the bed she took his cock and guided it to her mouth. i pounded away near to cumming i slowed downed. the lady started to lick my balls and my shaft and moved to my ass, ( that was a first ) which had a down side as i shot my load in and around sue's wet c*nt, I pulled out and the lady sucked my cock then moved towards sue and spent ages cleaning her.
i moved round her and sucked sue's tits and moved towards her neck as she still had his cock in her mouth. As i got closer she let it go and it hit my face lol, she let go cause she had just squirted cumover the lady. my fone went again it was Jon they where abt 1hr from docking. We got up and thanked and kissed etc and left, showered at our villa and raced to the dock lol, we talked on the way there. Sue was very happy told me she had been with a lady before in the 60's when she was a student nurse.. and she loved the site of the guys cock hitting my face and wanted to share that with me........

We got to the Dock and picked up other better halfs and went for a meal and back very drunk for everyone but me. then to bed and sleep, Jane whispered did i want sex as the sun rose on the decking.

well i was getting a little sore by the evening lol but could not disappoint jane. we went up on the decking and well fucked like rabbits. I looked around to see our neighbors watching from their window. Jane was so wet that i tried sum thing new and spread her checks and entered her arse using her cum to easy me in, she was not to happy with that, and we had a fight right there and then. sorta put a downer on the whole day. She stormed off and i stayed up and went for a swim, then fell asleep on the decking. I awoke to my cock being sucked thinking it was jane i just lay back looked at the stars, then felt a second pair of hands round my waist and cock. i bolted up to see the cple from next door.Both at my cock sharing it. I just could not say anything and as i got up i cum over them both huge amount. there where both dressed lol. well i grabbed my clothes and we sat chatting,

Abt 20mins jane came out in her baby doll nitie which was a tad see-threw and wondered wot was happening. she was introduce to the cple and we chatted most of the nite away, loads of flirting and stuff. Jane was so unaware of wot has happen lol. well it was early and the cple invited us for breakfast and a trip to there heath spa for the day. so we got dressed and went with them. we had a great time , jane was the first to try all the spar had to offer mud wraps etc, we met for lunch the we had a sauna, i walked to the normal one but jane whispered let be brave and we went to the nude one, our host came in later and i watched jane as he walked in his huge cock still soft. we chatted with them and the others in the sauna. She was looking alot at his cock lol. well the day went off as normal really. a few guys got a bit excited lol and jane was really looking, our guy did not,

We went for dinner and then went for a long walk to a waterfall which took the rest of the day. Tt was quite late when we got back to thier villa, they invited us in for drinks and a meal, well i was glad jane said yes.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2023, 11:07 AM

We walked into their villa and drinks poured and music came on, we where given a tour of their home, then in the bedroom we saw a huge pic of her and hubbie and four other guys all naked and hung and spent, JAne was taken back for a min then asked if there was anymore,yes was the replie and a few movies, well that hit the mark and we went to the living room and sat and watched. i got hard and i knew jane was wet as i could smell her cum on the breeze. the cple where not shy and she was playing with her hubbie as we watched, jane opened her legs and i felt how wet she was....

she was very wet xxx god i want you i whispered she took my hand and rubbed her clit that was it i took my cock out and started to wank she bent over and took it in her mouth, the cple did the same but he moved to finger Jane 1 2 3 fingers went in and he was hard and she was enjoying it, she let go of my cock and leaned back and enjoyed, i moved round and put my cock in her mouth again from behind the sofa.
he next thing i saw was her reaching for his huge cock ,,, she let me fall out of her mouth and moved towards his shaft, taking it in her hands and a greedy smile on her face as she looked at me then his wife then him, he got up and went to the sofa and she followed as his wife moved towards me , i watched as jane wanked and licked his huge cock xxxx i forgot about his wife who had taken my cock in her mouth. i was happy lol.....

She looked so happy with his cock and she went to town licking and wanking him, his wife joined her a few times to play but jane had him mostly to her self, she bent over to see wot i was doing and he got up and put his hands on her hips, we all knew wot was gonna happen next and she had a pained happy look on face as she grabbed my hands for balance, he slipped in very slowly , i helped buy holding her apart and even i was taken back by his manhood as it brushed past my fingers. he made her cum pretty quick and like her mother jane cums heavy and thick, he was near to cumming and he pulled out, jane and his wife sat down as i sucked my her dripping c*nt and they cleaned his cock, the wife too the best bits as he was wet with janes cum. I made her cum again and then moved on to his wife, just as i got to her wet and huge lips i heard him, i no that sound i joked and got out the way as soon he shot his huge cock over jane and she eat as much as she could and the rest fell on her neck and boobs, the rest of the night was spent watching jane and his wife playing together with us wanking and fucking as and when we got hard again.....

the next day i was fucking drained and so sore, Jane went to the beach with her dad and just as they was leaving , the couple called over the fence and the lady said she would love to join them at the beach. Jane was hoping the husband was but he was still asleep, she said knock for her and she went in. Jane went and put on a tiny thong and smiled at me, I said have fun. saw them leave and no sooner had they walked outta site then sue walked out naked and was on the phone, "yep I saw everything last night,xxxx. sure I think hubby enjoyed some of it " He guy next door walked out on the fone naked she said mmmmm and said get over here. he smiled and rubbed his cock saying better over here we are less likely to be disturb, I said for her to go and I will watch from here. She went over and they put on a show lol, She took him well both sucking and riding him lol age does have uses lol it was a fun 20 min fuck to watch, then he stopped and she moved to the upper decking very fast and waved at me to move.

the guy went inside and then walked out with Jane, she ditched the others she sat on the decking chair and he walked out with two drinks she didn't take the drink but took his cock and sucked him. he drank both the drinks and then he looked my way, I could see them and the mum looking down lol,
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2023, 02:51 PM

I watched Jane take him in her mouth and then play with his cock and balls. She saw me and waved I stood up and she bent over and he removed. We thong and she parted and he took her c*nt. She moaned and said get over here. I did. I grabbed a drink and watched. I joked I should watch from up above and the husbsnd said yes great idea. I went up and there was sue playing with her soaked pussy. I looked over and he had moved Jane so she was facing out. I leaned and watched. Sue moved and got the idea. She was safe as long as she wasnt over the edge lol. I could see everything around. I could see a neighbour looking. Lol.

Sue soon moved so I could fuck her as I still watched jane getting fucked. There was a few times it was close as jane wanted to have me to suck. So I came down and he gave me her c*nt to disguise the juices on my cock. ( btw they both taste the same. Me and him both agree ) he said he would go up and watched and he dipped in sue. So jsne and sue both had tasted the other. Sue with knowledge it was her daughter’s and jane without lol. I couldn’t help but shot my load into jsne. She lay there her ass up and he cane down and kane sucjed his cock greedily. He whispered that sue had cum. I looked up and there she was watching. He moved around to fuck her till he came. I went up and sue was on my cock like she hadn’t seen one in years.

This was nuts I was thinking. I couldn’t help but wonder if I should say anything. But sue sucked me off and the guy was banging away at Jane. I came again and she moved down and crept back to our villa. As I walked down and fucked janes mouth. Sue stopped and watched and got close to the guy to kiss him and for her to squeeze his balls and then she left licking her sticky fingers. The guy came in Jane hard and she moaned and almost bit down on my cock as he pushed her for her uncomfortably onto my cock that I came too. Sue was outta the door and we pulled out. She turned and smiled sweaty cum leaking and never looked as beautiful lol. She looked at me and said sorry I didn’t ask permission. I said it’s ok this time.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2023, 12:07 PM

we was bitten by the bug, I was happy to play or watch Jane, Sue was just as wild as her daughter as she knew what her daughter got up too. Jane thought her parents was a loving old married couple lol. as this thread is about Sue and me son in law and mother in law, I won't cross the streams lol.

But more with Sue happened over the next 9 years ..........
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:

Tags
cheating, mother in law, mother/daughter

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
VIDS 2

4m:21s

11-05-2017
HSC222

3m:27s

12-31-2021
hairbrush

1m:15s