uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2022, 03:17 AM

Thanked 26,524 Times in 1,274 Posts
Default Who were you surprised that you got to see nude?

For me it was Colleen, the hottest girl in my HS. It didn't happen till we were both in college, after a few dates and it was worth the wait.

Also my hot sister-in-law. She and her BF went on a trip with us. First night it a hotel room, pot and booze turned into strip poker.
Old 07-06-2022, 08:16 AM

Thanked 16,393 Times in 1,149 Posts

Oh, this is a great question!

I will have to think about it more carefully for a follow-up post, but my immediate thought goes to seeing my mother-in-law naked the first time. Talk about a shock! She is a very religious, conservative woman, but my wife and I went to her parents' house early on in dating, we go inside and we hear her mom say hi from the bath. A few moments later, she walked out into the living room completely naked while drying her hair. She was mid-50s at the time, and looked like she was 20yo if you didn't look at her face. Of course I have seen her dozens of times since then, and even 20+ years later in her 70s, she still looks like she is mid-30s naked. It still catches me off-guard how such a conservative extremist loves being seen nude!

I get quite jealous of those who have seen their sister-in-laws nude while I haven't seen my own sister-in-law nude, but that is for other thread topics.
Old 07-06-2022, 01:26 PM

Thanked 5,199 Times in 366 Posts

My sister in law. She had stayed over and I took her a cup of coffee after wife left for work. House was cold so I got in her bed. She was naked very soon after. Similar body.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2022, 02:51 PM

Thanked 2,151 Times in 136 Posts
Default A coworker

I had indirectly worked with a coworker for several years, while we were friendly with each other, we weren’t especially close. We eventually discovered we both had an interest in camping when we bumped into each other (with our spouses) at a campground at the end of a summer.

The four of us chatted and hung out for an hour or two and we made plans to have them come for a visit to our house in a few weeks. Because the nice weather was ending for the year we had a number of visits at each others houses over the winter. During those visits we made plans to book campsites at the same spot in the spring.

Fast forward to that summer. We had a weekend scheduled and realized that while we originally planned to get sites next to each other, our sites were on opposite ends of the campground.

My wife and I had a spot that was very private next to the water, and theirs was nowhere near the water. Naturally they spent a lot of time during the day at our spot. We ate, drank, swam and chatted over the course of a couple of days.

My Coworker was mid 30s petite, fit, brunette. I honestly was pretty happy just seeing her in a bathing suit. Getting to know her and her husband better over the course of the previous year we learned that they were pretty laid back and carefree in a hippy type of way. So I started to wonder if some kind of nudity or accidental flashes may be possible.

The second or third day we were all swimming and my coworker’s hubby got out of the water to go get something from their campsite. With the rest of us a few meters away still in the water and him on the shore he removed his shorts and toweled off before changing into dry clothes.

No one was bothered by it but I was hopeful this was the start of something more open.

A little while later, the rest of us got out of the water. My coworker grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself to dry off. I noticed her hands reach under her towel and suddenly I could see she was pulling her bottoms off. Next she pulled the towel down so that it was just around her waist and once secured she reached up and removed her top.

I tried not to stare but was amazed seeing my coworker topless. She walked over to a sunny spot untied her towel and laid it on the ground. She asked if we cared if she tanned for a bit. To which my wife and I both said not at all.

I was able to see her light brown shortly trimmed pubic hair.

I could tell my wife was trying to figure out what to do and A few minutes later she set a towel nearby and laid down to tan as well. She did remove her top but stayed on her stomach. I got as close to both as possible and took in the view. A few minutes later the hubby returned. He didn’t seem surprised or really think anything of the situation. We all carried on talking like when we were all dressed.

A few minutes later a cloud cover rolled in and my coworker got dressed.

My wife followed suit and upon getting up didn’t cover her breasts. She threw on a dress and removed her bikini bottoms. I don’t think either of the other couple were paying to my wife and don’t think they saw anything at all.

That was the end of the nudity that trip but was an incredible moment burned in my mind.

We did have a skinny dipping experience with that couple later that summer that was oddly uneventful.

I switched companies a few months later and have since fell out of contact with this coworker, but it was still a highlight seeing all of her.
Old 07-06-2022, 03:43 PM

Thanked 1,081 Times in 65 Posts

Quite a few stories but one was from my young adult days. I had a new GF, we'd known each other for years and only just started dating, hadn't really fooled around much for some context.

Anyway, there was a small group of us hanging at the pool at my parents house, my gf, her friend and a couple of guys. Out of the blue the girls decided they wanted to tan topless (I hadn't even seen her topless at this point).

I wasn't sure if they were serious, but before I knew it her top and her bottoms came off. In front of everyone, and her friend then took her top off too. I was shocked and jealous at the same time, obviously I enjoyed every inch of her, but so did the other guys. She had a lovely set, a great ass and landing strip. The friend wasn't the most attractive, but no one was complaining!

This went on for about an hour, and the guys were all trying to act casual, while hiding their boners. We broke up a few weeks later, and during that time I never got another look. Over the years we stayed friends, and I saw her naked a bunch of times after that, but nothing more than that.
Old 07-06-2022, 04:52 PM

Thanked 4,096 Times in 408 Posts

A few of my former HS classmates. These are women who went to a catholic high school too. A couple I've been able to fuck in our swinging circles. Lots of fun.
Old 07-06-2022, 06:13 PM

Thanked 2,909 Times in 119 Posts

The mother of my girlfriend. About a decade ago they were preparing to sell their house, so we were helping them clean up the house and get rid of a lot of junk they had accumulated throughout the years.

My girlfriend and I were in our early twenties, her parents were in their early fifties.
A respectable couple. A bit boring, but what do you expect at that age...

But apparently they had been young once too. In the attic I found a photo album (my guess is that they had tried to hide it in the past, when the children were growing up), with lots of nude photos of the mother of my girlfriend. She looked decades younger, no wrinkles, no gray hair and an eighties haircut, she had a huge bush and nice breasts.

It was very strange to see her like this. But I quickly put the album back when I heard footsteps coming to the attic.
Old 07-06-2022, 08:46 PM

Not fully naked, but topless. Me and a couple of friends were going to start taking dance lessons. We were all about 20 years old at that time. The teacher brought a female partner, and she was stunning. She was in her late 20s and it was the kind of woman that used to dress casually, and it just highlighted her natural beauty. I found out she was also an actress. Then, we formed a group with some other girls, and she would also teach us to dance. I developed a crush on that woman. I wasn’t expecting much because it was clearly a platonic crush.

But in the day of the last lesson, she gave us tickets to watch a theatre play in which she was acting. Then, at one point of the play, she started stripping and went topless on stage, wearing only panties. Even better, my friends and I were in the second row, very close to the stage. Needless to say, we were delighted with the sight of her perfect boobs. After the play, we were all trying to act casual while praising her about the play.
Old 07-06-2022, 09:12 PM

Default I feel uneasy sharing this story...

This is one I don't know if I feel comfortable sharing the story of, but as this is one of the friendliest forums full of likeminded people I hope I won't be judged. But the person I was most surprised to see naked, on a few consecutive nights is... my cousin!

Bit of back story. In my late teens/early 20s in the mid 2000s I worked for a company that delivered heavy machinery parts around the UK, and once I turned 21 I was occasionally rota'd onto the 'Euro run', where once every week we'd deliver to various clients around Europe. Although all costs were covered on the Euro run, hotels, ferries, fuel, etc they were never that popular with a lot of the drivers because they were never consistent. Sometimes it might just be one drop off in France or Spain and then back home to the UK. Other times you could have a drop in France, Italy, across to Spain and Portugal and then back to Italy with the van empty to pick up parts to bring back to the UK. A lot of the drivers were married with families so didn't like not knowing how long they'd be away from home. I didn't mind it so often substituted other drivers. As a single 21 year old it was a great way to see more of Europe, albeit from the drivers seat of a van.

Anyway, one particularly gruelling run was turned down by all the other drivers. It was something like drops in France and Germany, empty to Portugal to load and then back to the UK, about 8 or 9 days away from home altogether. A week or so before I was talking to my cousin about the euro runs, and she said she was jealous because she'd love to see more of Europe. I told her it wasn't really much of a sightseeing trip as I spend most of my time on the road, and aside from the hotels I don't really get much free time. She still didn't seem that put off by it, saying it'd just be good to see a change of scenery.

The next day I asked at work if it'd be ok if I could take someone with me on the run. 'Yep that's fine, just let us know the name for the ferry crossing'. That evening I asked my cousin if she fancied tagging along. The company had a deal with the ferry company so additional passengers didn't cost any more, we had a £100 per night hotel allowance, something like £50 a day for food, fuel card for fuel, so it was basically a free holiday. Only needed spending money for souvenirs or whatever else she wanted to buy on the way. She instantly said yes! Happy days.

Day one I pick the van up from work and stop off to pick her up from home on the way to the ferry at about 10am. It was only an hour to the ferry, eventually get to France and through customs for about 2pm (customs were always interested in what we were carrying) and to the first drop on the outskirts of Paris by late afternoon. By the time we'd unloaded we went to look for a hotel. Hotels were never pre-booked. This was early days of the 'modern' internet so it was hard to tell if the hotels were any good, so we had free reign to book our own on the road. We found somewhere, booked a twin room, dropped the bags off and went for food. Got back to the hotel and it was only then when I started to wonder about how we'd go about getting changed and dressed in front of one another, but she never mentioned it so neither did I. I just sleep in my boxers, but thought I'd just wear an old t-shirt as well just so I'm not practically naked in front of my cousin. In the end I just went into the bathroom, got undressed but left my t-shirt and boxers on and went back into the room. Whilst I was in the bathroom my cousin had got ready for bed. Great, I thought. We'll just get changed and avoid embarrassment whilst we're in the bathroom! She was just wearing a really thin white top, through which I could see her white bra and some dark blue pyjama bottoms.

Day two, we wake up and she uses the bathroom and has a shower first whilst I get my clothes ready in the room. About 15 minutes later she comes out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and I go in with my clothes and have a shower, clean up and get dressed. By the time I come out she's ready. So we leave and head to Germany to drop off near Berlin. Unfortunately we dropped at a company that were based in the arse end of nowhere, and the only place we found to stay was a little village bed and breakfast nearby. Even more unfortunate was the fact that the rooms weren't en suite. There was just a tiny bathroom with a small shower room down the corridor that was shared between three rooms. Not big enough to get changed in, so was preparing myself for a slightly awkward 'how are we going to get ready for bed' conversation. We ended up watching a film (in English, with German subtitles) and lost track of time. Once the credits started to roll she said she was going to get ready for bed. I was about to ask if she wanted me to leave the room, but she got up off her bed and just took her top off right there, just out of my eyeline. I quickly turned away, but as she turned round to get the same white top she wore the night before out of her case I turned to have a look. With her back to me she unhooked her bra and it fell to the ground. I couldn't not look. She pulled her top over her head and as she did I could see the side of her boobs swinging slightly. I instantly felt myself getting hard, and feeling quite awkward, considering who she was! She then sat down on the floor, hidden from my view by the bed and took off her pants and tossed them up onto the bed. Then her black knickers were tossed up onto the bed before she pulled on her PJ bottoms. She stood up, I was still looking over to her but we were talking the entire time, so there were no really awkward silences whilst she was practically naked in the same room. It felt strangely natural. Whilst she was leaning over I could see down her top and her boobs were swinging freely, but it was slightly too dark in the room to make out her nipples, but when she was standing up straight I could make out her shape. I'd say she was a C cup, but not as firm as her bra made out as she had a bit of sag going on. She was my age, about 5' 5" with just the right amount of curves. I decided to just sleep in my boxers that night, so went to use the bathroom, came back and got undressed in front of her. I did catch her looking at my boxers, but just got into bed and fell asleep.

Day three we did the same as the previous day getting ready. She used the shower room and facilities, came back to the room and I did the same whilst she got dressed. We had a long drive across to Portugal stopped off near Lyon in France, about 12-13 hour drive altogether. We get there after a long day driving, both tired and ready for bed. After we had something to eat we went back to the room, luckily with an en suite this time. I used the bathroom, expecting her to get ready for bed whilst I was in there. When I came out though she was still dressed, sat on the bed texting her friends at home. Never mind, I thought, I'll just get ready for bed and she can get her PJs on in the bathroom, or hidden by her bed like the night before. She asked if I'd mind if she had a shower, to save time in the morning. Told her no, that's fine. She she got off her bed, took off her top and dropped her knee length shorts she was wearing that day to the floor. Wearing just a plain white bra and black knickers she looked around for the towels, which were on the bottom shelf of the wardrobe practically right in front of my bed. As she bent over to pick up the towels her knickers became as see through as a modern day cheap pair of leggings. I could make out her arse perfectly. I instantly got hard. Again! I was under my covers so she was unaware.

She has her shower whilst I work out the route for the next day. We needed to pick up in Lisbon. It'd be at least a 17 hour drive, so thought about stopping off somewhere in Spain to break the journey up. After my cousin had her shower she came out of the bathroom, one towel wrapped around her and the other around her hair, and flung her bra and knickers into her suitcase. I told her about the 17 hour drive and how I'd prefer to stop off in Spain. She started talking, but in all honesty I was completely oblivious to what she was saying. She took the towel off her hair, which was naturally curly and started to vigorously dry it with the towel. She carried on talking whilst she unhooked the towel that was wrapped around her and started to dry herself off with one hand, the other holding the towel over her fanny. It was almost as though I wasn't in the room. She made no attempt to cover up her tits, which she was happily drying off with the towel, in full view of me. I made no attempt to look elsewhere but she didn't seem to bother. Still talking about the journey we'd take the next day she tried to use her free hand to dry her back but was hampered by her other hand holding the towel over her fanny. Eventually she gave up trying to cover herself up, moved her hand and dried off her back and legs, giving me the full frontal view. Her tits swinging, giving me a good view of the nipples that had far been elusive. Her areolas were surprisingly big for her boob size, but had very pert nipples. She had a nicely trimmed dark pubic triangle above her tidy fanny, but I could tell that she hadn't trimmed in a few days as stubble was starting to grow to the side. Once she dried off she bent back over into her case to get her pyjamas, this time giving me the completely uncensored view of her arse. She always had a bit of a bubble butt, but it seemed perfectly in proportion to her figure. If she was any slimmer it'd look too much, but it was just enough for her. I was secretly impressed. She got into bed, eventually ending her long conversation by saying she didn't mind stopping off in Spain. Great!

What wasn't great was my massive erection. I was so close to coming whilst watching her and there was no way I could sleep without doing something about it. I waited until about 5 minutes after we turned the lights off before telling her I needed the toilet. I quickly made a dash for the bathroom before she had a chance to turn the lamp on and quickly had a wank. I think I only managed about four or five strokes! Such a relief.

Day four and I'm woken up by my cousin who had already got dressed. I slept in slightly and wasn't woken up by her getting ready, but it wasn't a big deal as we had no fixed deadline to be anywhere. She lead back down on her bed and started reading a magazine and I got up and jumped in the shower. It was only when I got out I realised I hadn't taken a towel in with me! Then I thought about the night before, and how she was completely unbothered about her state of nakedness in front of me. Two can play that game! So I cupped my dick with my hand and walked out of the bathroom. 'Forgot my towel' I said and laughed. She looked up and looked straight down to my covered dick and laughed. Her eyes followed me across the room, but still didn't take her gaze from my hand. I moved my hand as I picked up the towel. Her eyes still looking at my dick. As I stood up and started drying myself off she slowly moved her eyes back to her magazine whilst asking what time we'd be setting off, but still looking intently whilst I was getting dressed.

We set off, a long day on the road and we stop near Madrid. It was absolutely roasting that night, so I decided to sleep naked. I did wonder if she'd do the same, but she just wore a pair of black cotton knickers and the same thin white top she wore the previous nights.

Day five we headed to Portugal and loaded the van. That night was a repeat of the night in Lyon. Completely open and no qualms of being naked in front of one another.

On euro trips that lasted longer than 5 days the company would allow us to have a 'personal' day. Basically a day off so we had a break from the constant driving. So for day 6 we decided to head up Bordeaux in France and have a rest day there. It was a long drive so we both just crashed out as soon as we got to the hotel, but again the morning was another repeat of no qualms nakedness, with me needing to have another quick wank before we left.

I'm aware that this is already a bloody long post, but we're getting towards the end now! We had a touristy type day in Bordeaux and then headed for the ferry back to the UK in Calais. Unfortunately we could only get a room with a double bed in Calais. It seemed weird considering we'd both seen each other completely naked and being totally unbothered by it the previous days, but I felt like actually sharing a bed would be crossing the line. I turned to my cousin and she just shrugged her shoulders and said it was fine. We took the room, dropped off the bags and then went out for food and drinks. Because it was the last night of the trip we decided to celebrate the end by having a bottle of wine. Which soon became two bottles, then three... I can't actually remember how much we had in the end but we were both quite drunk by the time we got back to the hotel.

I remember getting ready for bed, this time wearing a tshirt again with my boxers, and her wearing a pair of white knickers along with the same white top without a bra. She was in bed before me, and I stumbled around to the other side of the bed and got in, making sure I was as far over to the edge as I could be. She asked if I'd locked the door, and being quite drunk I couldn't actually remember so I got back out of bed, staggered to the door and confirmed that yes, it was locked. Then I had a moment of panic and though I'd lost the keys to the van so staggered back over to my case that was on the floor by her side of the bed and knelt down to have a look. Luckily I found the keys, but whilst I was thowing things back into the case she flicked the elastic on my boxers. 'Put your bum away' she laughed. I just said 'oi, I'm busy' or something along them lines and she did it again and laughed. Being drunk I jumped up and rolled over her to my half of the bed. She found it hilarious and when I got under the covers she prodded me on the side of my belly and then tried tickling my. I tried ticking her back and we ended up having some sort of tickle war. She ended up grabbing my dick a few times as she reached down to tickle my legs, and I ended up grabbing her tits whilst trying to tickle her and I rubbed my hand across her knickers a few times as I tickled her legs and feet. Not on purpose, they just got in the way and as we were both drunk it didn't bother either of us. She ended up ticking the back of my neck and pulled me towards her, I was probably only about three inches from her face. I remember thinking that if she was anyone other than my cousin I'd kiss her. At that moment she slowly moved her face closer to mine and closed her eyes. Right away I knew things were going somewhere I didn't want them to. So I pushed her away and declared that I won the tickle war and we should stop before I throw up over her. She laughed awkwardly, agreed and we quickly fell asleep.

The next morning was slightly awkward, but not sure if it was because of the the hangovers or the fact I'm pretty certain she tried to kiss me, and would have done if I hadn't have pulled away. I didn't get to see her naked again as she got dressed whilst I was in the shower. We got the ferry back to the UK, I dropped her off before taking the van back to work and life went on as normal.

It was certainly the most memorable euro-trip I had. She went on to have a long term relationship with another girl, which I thought might have explained why she was so blase about being naked around me if she was actually into girls at the time. But then that doesn't explain why she tried to kiss me. Who knows!

Anyway, if you've made it this far, well done! I've been typing for what seems like hours!
The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to Soupdragon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2022, 12:42 PM

Thanked 3,330 Times in 395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBunny View Post
Thank you. What a brilliant and detailed story!

Thanks for taking the time to share
I fully concur, and not weird at all, totally appropriate for this forum!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:

Tags
nude, strip poker

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
mrs l modeling

1m:06s

09-25-2020
LP5

6m:24s

07-20-2020
20030308 hot tub part4

1m:47s