photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2020, 11:55 AM

Default CMNF in general. And would your wife/GF like & enjoy more (safe) “in-public” options?

Hi everyone! New account, but I used to post here years ago, and I’m happy to be back again. I used to browse here before just for the pics, but this “No Fiction” area of One Click Chicks was recently recommended as a good place to discuss my (and our) interests with likeminded folks.

My wife and I are both in our late 40’s, and we both really like living CMNF quite a lot. My wife is fully nude or bottomless, about half the time, or more.

We’ve also both been to family-friendly nudist resorts dozens times over the years, and I’m equally comfortable being naked with other nudists. But at home, 90% of the time I wear clothes, though I often just wear shorts (dress shorts usually), or jeans, often with button-down shirts which I wear unbuttoned. But while I’m usually “presentable”, she’s usually nude (or bottomless - a big favorite of mine!)

We’re not in any sort of major D/s dynamic, and frankly, she’s more of a Type A personally (way more than me). And if anything, she’s actually a more dominant personality than I am (I’m A lot more laidback).

But she’s always been comfortable with her body and nudity, and I’ve always encouraged her to be nude a LOT, which she’s happy to do, and it really is part of who she is. She’s not so much a nudist, as she is both a more than a bit of an exhibitionist (but not wildly so - we don’t swing, and never have). But really she likes being naked around me of course, and also around other people in controlled situations.

I asked her sort of semi-seriously a few months ago, if such a place and (safe) opportunity existed, would she ever like it live a more public CMNF Lifestyle?

Purely hypothetically, of course, but if there was a controlled environment with respectful people (and ALL-ADULTS), but largely as respectful as all the family-friendly nudist resorts. Except, of course, with the expectation that men (and everyone who wanted to, men and women alike) would be free to look and even leer a bit (assuming there’s a positive, affirming way to leer). And we’d like to create and/or encourage “positive-leering” as a non-threatening, body-positive expression for the love of women’s bodies (and their love of being fully seen, if/when they so choose). Which is exactly why I’m calling it a CMNF “Lifestyle” - as a way for likeminded men and women to celebrate naked women, both in private and a semi-public (or pseudo-public) sort of way. Essentially a way to simulate what a CMNF “world” would feel like to live and move about in.

The more we talked about it, we both thought it’d be really awesome and fun if we could go somewhere where there was a substantial number of people also living CMNF lifestyles, even in public, where it was perfectly ok to look and chat people up, in much the same body-positive way that we’ve done at practically every family-friendly nudist resort we’ve ever been to (I’ve lost count, but I think we’ve been to about 15 different resorts over the last 25 years, big and small, all over the US). We met in college, btw, and have been married over 20 years.

Not as overt (and crazy) as the Ponderosa Sun Club NAP events, but sort of a halfway between some of that vibe, and that of a regular nudist place. Where women would feel free to be enjoyed (nude) by anyone in the community, with a moderate but respectful degree of what I guess you might have to call it “objectification”, but if women are pretty gung-ho about living that way, then it could be more matter-of-fact too.

Basically a community where women were free not only to be nude, but also exhibitionists too. They didn’t have to be nude, but it was more the norm than not, and perfectly normal all the time.

My question to her actually was more along that lines of NOT a “resort” type atmosphere, but more like a whole (small) downtown area, with shops and stores, and restaurants and sidewalk cafes. But a controlled (over-21 only) Lifestyle community devoted to celebrating female nudity - body positive, and respectful of women, and uplifting for everyone - both the clothed men, and the (often) nude women.

Crazy, I know! This was more a thought-experiment than anything, I realize. But we’ve been having some fun “imagining” what sorts of amenities such a place might offer.

As far as my wife’s take, she said that if she could be assured of it being a safe environment (hey, one could always dream!), then she would be all for it. For instance, she used to be a nude model for life-drawing classes back in college, and even a few years after (all through her 20’s). And during the time after college, she worked for 2-3 different artist circles, and she (and we) became good friends with a number of the artists. It’s much longer story, but she often got to hang out with a number of the artists fairly frequently, and a lot of the time she never bothered covering up with her robe, especially when the groups met in private homes (as opposed to the community centers where they more formally met). Some good stories to tell, but I’ll save them for another thread. But suffice to say she’s more than comfortable being the only one nude in a group situation, as long as she knew it was safe, and with enough trusted people around to ensure that safety.

Spoiler alert (for my next thread), but the monthly life-drawing groups that met in homes... ...were half drawing sessions, and half pretty-tame mixed-gender parties (but lots of fun!). A most of the time she modeled with this one group, she never bothered to cover up for the after-drawing party part. The artists usually invited their partners and spouses, and sometimes good (trusted) non-artist friends would come too. Never a rowdy group, but very bohemian. I went to a lot of these parties myself, and I can’t tell you how much fun it was to go parties where my wife (then girlfriend) was the only one naked, and everyone loved it, and it was all just as “normal” as normal could be. We were a little on the younger side (the average age of the group was probably 35-40), but it was really all ages 25-55. And actually a few more women (artists) than men, so it was a very woman-positive environment.

Well, I’ve said more just now than I indented for this thread (that I’d intended to save for another separate thread).

ANYWAY, I’d you could daydream about your perfect (safe, positive) CMNF Lifestyle Environment, what would that look like?

And more specifically, what would that look line if your WIFE was designing such an environment? And would she be happy living there?

Again, NOT “compulsory” female nudity (24/7), but somewhere - maybe a small town even (with a dense downtown, everything in walking distance, and everyone walks - maybe assuming San Diego type “perfect” weather all time)... ...somewhere where women could be naked a lot, even out in public, as much as they like. So like on any given day, half the women (or more) were naked all the time / at any given time.

Heck, since people have to work in a place like this, clearly that would also include women too (as well as men). And women would be free to work nude too, whenever they wanted.

So like a small town, 10,000 maybe? Half men, half women. And on any given day, 2,000-3,000 women would happily be nude, or bottomless, or topless. All in a controlled (safe) environment, all over-21 obviously.

IMPOSSIBLE, we realize. But kind of fun to dream about, maybe?

Anyone care to dream about this too, along with us?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to okgold6 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2022, 02:49 PM

Thanked 1,177 Times in 61 Posts

Quote:

So like a small town, 10,000 maybe? Half men, half women. And on any given day, 2,000-3,000 women would happily be nude, or bottomless, or topless. All in a controlled (safe) environment, all over-21 obviously.

IMPOSSIBLE, we realize. But kind of fun to dream about, maybe?
cap dage and many nudist centers partially are this dream.

Some of the nudist centers, nudist villages and activist projects, groupings were already operating this way. The numbers weren't like 10,000, but at least nudefest or many eco-hippie-leftist-villages partly work like that.
Admittedly, it's hard to justify clothed men and naked women and men are also naked and it's not true CMNF, although at times when some people dress up, for example, it can happen. The largest grouping of naked women I have seen in showers at mountainous, small and little known festivals or just wnbr type situations. That shower was a rubber hose with water running into a bucket and hanging from a tree.
Well - it depends how you look at it, maybe it's not a naked city, but I have the impression that I have seen something similar in my life. Anyway, if you were disgustingly rich, you could probably pay for models who would be dressed the way you want, in the surroundings you want.
The Following User Says Thank You to pokaz_cycki For This Useful Post:

Tags
bottomless, cmnf, nudist

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
WWW BJ Video0109

2m:39s

01-10-2014
VID 20140529 WA0001

1m:18s

08-24-2019
22 mp4

1m:32s