uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2021, 08:45 PM

Post My GF lost a dare and let me read her old sexts

My GF and I have been together for almost 4 years and were open for the first 2. Tonight we were chatting idly about our past experiences and I asked her if she had sexted with anyone while we were open. She said she had, which surprised me because she had told me I was the first person she had done that with, and we closed up not long after, so there would have been a pretty brief window for it to happen.

We have a dare system going and I won't get into the details but she lost a dare, so I got to look at her phone for five minutes and fwd myself anything I saw in there. I told her I was going to go on a hunt for that sexting experience and she smirked and said, "Sure, good luck finding it."

Well, I am a fucking detective when it comes to this shit, so I immediately open up Messages and search for "cock", because guys aren't the most creative when it comes to naming the nimrod.

I pretty much instantly come across a thread between her and "Greg" that gets super hot, super fast. She shows off her new bra, he commands her to take it off, (he compliments her breasts, which I can confirm are spectacular: c-cup, very firm and perky despite their size, and perfectly round nipples) then demands she strip naked. She won't go any further until he shows her something and, although unfortunately none of the pics survived, obviously he showed her his hard cock because she proceeded to describe putting it in her mouth.

Even though I have her permission 100%, my hands are shaking so hard as I read these that I almost drop her phone. She watches me read them, then sees the text notifications start piling up on my phone as I FWD them to myself.

I was shocked how pliant she was with him: I'd always been hesitant to be too demanding or aggressive since she doesn't have as much experience as I do, but he demands that she spread her pussy open for him which apparently she did. (Again, no pics to my eternal disappointment.)

She describes herself fucking him hard and fast until she makes herself cum, then bossed him around while he begged her to let him cum too. He finally asked her where he wanted her to cum, and she said "on my tits", and when she showed him one last time he finally did.

It was so hot experiencing firsthand how she had treated another man, and I even recognized some of the same terms she had used when she had sexted with me. Knowing that she asserted herself with this guy, but also that he had let her let out her inner sl*t, was so fucking hot.

Hope you all liked this story. Does anybody have anything similar to share?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to KazuoGladwell For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2021, 04:35 AM

Thanked 1,153 Times in 56 Posts

Yes! I went through my ex’s phone one time while she was in the shower because I had lost mine and used hers to call it. I had her permission. She left a series of texts on it that I felt a bit guilty about seeing but honestly, she screwed me over financially so I don’t feel too bad.
I remember the guy she was texting too. She was a real flirt back then and never had a problem meeting people when we went out to a bar. They actually exchanged numbers under the story that she would do some work for him. Yeah right!
The texts mentioned how she didn’t think he could get her mouth around his cock. That confused me a bit because did that mean she had tried?...or she had seen it? It was some quick flirting but it did not look like they had done anything. Then again she was a chronic liar so I will never know! He did remark about how awesome her tits were so he either saw them or felt them. Either way, I enjoyed the idea of how much of a sl*t she was.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to samsucci For This Useful Post:

Tags
exes, girlfriend, phonesex, sexting

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Washroom sex

2m:19s

07-09-2019
2295906 massage ends with premature

1m:17s

10-07-2015
stripped ticlked post1

2m:32s