photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2014, 03:22 AM

When I met my wife, she was 21. She had about 10 lovers before me, 2 at the same time.

But in the first 5 years together before marriage she cheated 7 different times. I only knew about one lasting 3 months and it almost broke us up, because she kept going back to him.

I only found out about the other 6 after we'd been married 20 years. It would have pissed me of back then, but it really turns me on now. Most were 1 nighters, or 3 times at most. One was with a guy almost 50 and one guy was 18. One was a really good friend who was a professional photographer. He shot her and I only saw the first few pics, not when she got nude for him.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fungydingle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2021, 12:35 AM

My wife has been with 10 guys before we married. Found out around 2 years ago one of her exes contacted her online to see how she has been. They were engaged at one time, but broke up 26 years ago, we have been married 23 years. He lives overseas, so they ended up telling stories from their past, and exchanging photos, and fantasies of what they would do if they got together again. I was at first upset, but also turned on by the situation. Turns me on for some reason thinking about another guy playing with my wife's breasts and getting her pussy wet.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 73duster For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2021, 08:32 AM

Thanked 5,382 Times in 289 Posts

My wife has a couple internet boyfriends; one old/long term bf and others from when she saw younger/growing up. She will send them semi and nude pics, they comment on how hot she is and what they would do to her. I usually need to do some phone snooping to find these communications.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to markofohio For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2021, 10:41 AM

Thanked 1,238 Times in 108 Posts

My wife and I are swingers and have an open relationship so there isn't any concern about cheating. My wife has had a lot of lovers before we were together and after (as I have mentioned in other threads). I love the fact that so many others have gotten to enjoy my wife because it makes me proud to know that she has turned on so many others and still does but also it has taught her to enjoy sex and not be shy to ask or tell others what she wants during sex. I get to reap those benefits of all the others she has fucked besides me!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Oralpleaser69 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2021, 01:51 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default We swing

After being married many years, swinging spiced up our sex life. I love watching her get her jollies with another guy. It is sexy as hell. And i think she enjoys me pleasuring other women. She gets hot and hotter and climbs all over me by the end of an evening of swinging. She seems to carry her horny feelings from her strange fuck back to another fuck with us. She becomes an uninhibited wild woman after screwing a strange dick. It makes our sex so much better. And i am so horny after watching her climb all over another guy. It is good for both of us. And to the guy that thinks his wife won't do it and swing, just ask, and you might be really surprised.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Our Garden 1

3m:49s

06-25-2015
P4

4m:00s

08-01-2021
baby wet

2m:40s

11-02-2018
N’s Salt and Pepper Pubes