uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2021, 03:09 AM

Default My two cents...

...women only shave if somebody would otherwise be seeing hair. Bikini wax doesn't show hair if you're wearing a suit.

My guess would be the group was bare, and going nude (or planning on it)

There's always the group pressure aspect.

Either way, sounds like that group wanted attention!

Last edited by dad1; 02-06-2021 at 03:13 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dad1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2021, 03:20 PM

Thanked 2,745 Times in 201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammmy View Post
Nice story, wish it was true.
A lot of the "stories" here are either concocted of exaggerated. That's why I take everything I read with a grain of salt; as I believe everyone should do when reading anything off the internet. I'm not saying the OP outright lied; but there might be more (or less) to his story. Like others - and I'm just speculating - the sense I'm getting is that the other women were bare, the wife noticed and struggled with joining them; and the other women somewhat "helped" her out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddledrifter View Post
I think she sees all the other women (for the most part) shaved at the nudist resorts and wants to fit in and be more attractive to the other guys.
That's a real thing.
If my wife knows she's going to be seen naked at the nudist resort, she going to grab the razor first. The fact that most of them women there are bald is not lost on her, and she's going to feel better about herself with minimal pubes; because she's going to feel that she "blends in" better.
If a woman is laying at the resort next to us with her legs open, my wife is going to "low-key" do it too. It's a "competition thing" for a lot of women. Of course many will not admit it. It's the old "plausible deniability" routine.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2021, 01:15 PM

Thanked 18,160 Times in 798 Posts
Default Thick pubic hair covers

We decided to shave my wife because she had a thick fur pie. At our nudist club I could see other girls lips but no one could my wife’s.
This was in the 70’s and 80’s and few ever shaved. I shaved her on either side of her lips and left the top curly. It got a lot of attention and she accommodated the men that wanted a closer or wider view. When she got excited her lips got more red, swelled up and her clit would grow. Several times I got her to spread at the nudist club and others could see this occur and my cock would grow too as other men stared at her. Usually I didn’t get erections because she drained me dry every morning and night, and if I started to get an erection during the day, she would sometimes ask anyone around us if we could have sex and every time they said yes. Of course, if kids were around we would find a more private spot. Once, however, fucking in the restroom floor we got loud applause and looked up to see young nudists
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2021, 07:58 PM

Thanked 1,100 Times in 63 Posts

Back in the late 70's or so, we went and visited my Aunt Claire and Uncle Jim in California.

I grew in Rural Missouri, and my family was lower middle class.

Aunt Claire and Uncle Jim were "well to do" as they say. They lived in a big house (with a swimming pool), drove new cars, and had the best of everything.

They had two kids, Brian and Sam (Samantha.) They were you're typical rich kids, they wore the most stylist clothes and got pretty much everything they ever wanted.

Sam was my age (17-18.) I was extremely Jealous of her. She had a brand new car (chevy nova), and a
hunky boyfriend... They two things I wanted most in my life. lol

Anyways, our parents all went out to dinner one evening. Sam and I decided to go swimming. I had no idea they had a pool, so I didn't bring a swim suit. No problem Sam said, you can borrow something of mine.)

Sam didn't have any one piece swim suits like I was used to wearing, she had cute little bikini's... I felt weird about wearing one, but I didn't want to seem geeky.

As we are changing, I noticed the complete lack of pubes on Sam, she completely shaven bald. Something unheard of to me.

At about the same time, Sam noticed my over grown, never trimmed bush.

After a few seconds, Sam insist that I "shave that shit off."

I spent the next 20 minutes with scissors hacking away at my overgrown bush while sitting on the toilet. I got it very closely trimmed, which felt so weird. I was content, but Sam wasn't having it, and insisted that I went bare... so bare I went..

I remember it felt so weird... so airy... It also felt so daring, I would of never done that back home...

A few weeks later when we were back at home, I was changing when my mom came in (we always changed in front of each other.) When she noticed I was hairless (I liked the look and kept it), she started freaking out... She was pissed, and asked my why I wanted to look like a little girl??? Then she asked me if I was having sex, and she was clearly getting madder.

I told her that I wasn't (and that was the truth.)

She asked me why I want to look like a little fucking wh*r* then... Mind you, my mom NEVER cussed.)

I was shocked, and hurt... so I blurted out "FUCK YOU!"

My mom looked shocked, and her only response was to point her finger in my face "no, FUCK YOU!" back at me, before b*tch slapping me in the face... then she ran out slamming the door behind her.

We never spoke of it again.... Never of us ever said we were sorry, but I think we both knew each other was.

Since then, I've pretty much always kept it bald. On a few occasions I've let it get a little stubbly, but quickly shave it back off because it gets to itchy.

Plus I like keeping it shaved, it gives me a reason to touch myself...

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
WWW BJ Video0043

2m:29s

10-31-2013
Nude Workout

6m:31s

05-12-2018
BJ Indai

2m:11s

07-19-2021
GF Shower 9

1m:03s