Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2020, 01:41 PM

Thanked 4,403 Times in 135 Posts
Red face FIRST EVER TRIP TO HOSPITAL

Had to go to the ER with a heart arhythmia...first time ever.... Nurse told me to get on table and strip. I felt like shit..dizzy, tunnel vision, numb fingers, slurred speech, but began taking my clothes off as more, young, 20 something nurses filed into room. In seconds there were probably 8 in there all under 30. I was too shy to take my shorts off in front of a bunch of girls. Soon an IV was in and I went out for the cardioversion (electro shock heart into regular beat). Woke up, room was empty and dark. Took me to ICU. Nurse there was surprised I still had my shorts on. She was surprised as she was once told by a doc to strip ER patients nude in case they need to do something below the waist. I took them off under the gown and gave them to her and told her to help me get up to go pee. She said ICU patients not allowed to use bathroom and need to stay in bed. She produced a plastic bottle they call a urinal, pulled up my gown, placed it between my legs and carefully put my penis into it, pulled the gown down. Told her I can't pee laying down and she said yes I can and I did. I know I turned red. I wished I was represented a bit better for her as I'm northern Euro extraction and temperature sensitive....that is if I'm cold, my penis will shrink to maybe 2 inches, but out of a hot shower I can get to 5". She now told me she would show me how to lift it out without spilling so she wouldn't have to change the bed. She carefully removed my penis and squeezed it with her towel covered hand...lifted out the bottle, emptied it into toilet, rinsed it and snapped it to bed rail. So there I was, a young lady had handled my penis and had kept her clothes on and I was nude and had not cum.....odd!!
Day two doc said I was scheduled for angiogram....wires and tubes are put into your heart from a vein in your wrist or groin and someone would be in to prep both wrists and both sides of groin. An hour later a nurse came in and said someone was on the way....4 sites will be prepped so they have options as to which vein to use....and "she" is on the way. I began obsessing....Sure enough, in comes a very young nurse 20 years old as I find out. We make small talk to calm me and she tells me what she's about to do, clipper both wrists and my pubic hair and I should relax. She electric clippers my left wrist and wipes with sanitary wipe then moves over to the other side and does the same. More small talk. Now she lowers the blanket and pulls up the gown exposing the full monty. My penis was rolled to the right, the side she was on, so rather than moving to the left side, she carefully nudges my dick over to the left, powders the area, and removes all my hair on that side. Then moves around to the left side, nudges my dick out of the way and clippers off the hair. I was left with hair on my nuts and a strip above my dick about 3 inches wide. Now she takes the sterile wipes and wipes my entire genital area. Has me stand up, changes the bed sheet, removes my gown and while in front of her totally nude, she retrieves the fresh gown that is on the chair all the way around the other side of the bed and puts it on me. Just prior to the fresh gown, I glanced at my penis and sure enough, it had shrunk to about 2". That was my first visit ever to a hospital. My second visit I'll document at a later time.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to motorhead327 For This Useful Post:

Tags
modesty, nudity, nurses

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Jimena Perini chunk 5 4

0m:49s

11-09-2006
SRoom 22

3m:30s

11-04-2018
Hotwife fantasy Fucking BBC

2m:33s