Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2007, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSkyy
I created this capture a year ago from a Playboy Video Magazine tape I have... I'll look for the originals and repost to Rapidshare this weekend if I get the time (not sure I still have the entire video file - it was HUGE)

McSkyy
Did you once say you also had the Photomat skit? I haven't seen that in about 20 years, and I'd love to get a copy.

Thanks for all you do.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:56 PM

Default 80's Playboy Channel

I have both of these skits but unfortunately they are both on VHS so the quality sucks. I'd love to have both of these skits. The Playboy channel was great in the 80's and then started to fade out. I haven't watched since about '89. I wonder what it is like now. If it is anything like the gals in the mag it has got to be pretty lousy. I've have mags going back into the 60's and sometime in the 90's Playboy got off-track and started picking up barbie dolls and then changing them with plastic surgery. When you compare and playmate of today with one from the 70's or even 60's you'll wish you will drool for the for the older playmates.
Old 01-06-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Uploaded

Here's the copy that I snagged off of the forums long ago.

http://rapidshare.com/files/10560441...er_Quality.WMV
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrJonesEsq69 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2007, 11:50 PM

That's the good stuff!!
Old 01-08-2007, 10:41 PM

Default 80s Playboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopping69
I have both of these skits but unfortunately they are both on VHS so the quality sucks. I'd love to have both of these skits. The Playboy channel was great in the 80's and then started to fade out. I haven't watched since about '89. I wonder what it is like now. If it is anything like the gals in the mag it has got to be pretty lousy. I've have mags going back into the 60's and sometime in the 90's Playboy got off-track and started picking up barbie dolls and then changing them with plastic surgery. When you compare and playmate of today with one from the 70's or even 60's you'll wish you will drool for the for the older playmates.
Yep, you are right about the Barbie Dolls. Just give me a natural girl.
I used to record a lot of stuff of the channel back in the early days. I had a Big Sat Dish and you could get the
Playboy Channel for about $74 a year. They took it off a few years back and you can only get it with the small dishes
and cable. I have tried contacting them to get them to put it back on but it's like talking to a wall. No reponses in return. The channel has a lot of serialized programs. They run a few of their videos that they sell from time to time. The World of Playboy used to be an hour but they have trimmed it to a 30min program. There used to be footage of the monthly playmate that wouldn't be on any of the commercial videos in there.

Now if I could just figure out what tape the buzzed clip is on. I used to put 6 hours on a tape. Little did I know about the quality issues.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:13 AM

Smile Wow!

Heck! I didn't I'd ever see this again! Damn I love the 80s! Although I could've sworn this was some sort of movie. I know because one time I went to a VHS Rental place and I saw the VHS tape with the exact same girl and the same vehicle with some guy on her as if falling out of the car. Although I do remember she was trying to get rid of the bug and thought she trapped it in the glove compartment. Then it came out on one of the air vents and started buzzing her about and landed in the middle of her chest and she started to take of her clothes throwing them out her window. One of the great clips I have ever seen. Dang and here I thought I was hallucinating it back then. I only saw it once.
The Following User Says Thank You to KivaWolf For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2007, 10:55 PM

Default Other short request

There was another short clip about a magician - he makes a woman's clothes disappear a bit at a time. Does anyone have that?
The Following User Says Thank You to QuantumSam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2007, 11:05 PM

Thanked 1,047 Times in 219 Posts

This one? https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=26209
Old 01-10-2007, 11:07 PM

Thanked 1,047 Times in 219 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopping69

I love the BUZZED Clip and I've always found it hard to believe that its the only one of its kind out there, along with the "Haggard" ENF clip that most of us know and love.... NO ONE Has any other PB Channel clips from that time?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Ana Jaqueline Dando o rabo no Mato

3m:10s

08-20-2013
HCCR9060

8m:38s

01-06-2022

1m:01s

07-24-2008
flash st patrick

2m:36s

02-27-2017