photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2017, 04:38 PM

So, you made it to the exposed nipple. Maybe now get a photo of the friend sitting by the wife? Maybe have a arm around her? Would you let him touch her boob? And would she allow it?

Koodoos to you my firend for getting this far. I am happy for ya. I have my wife feeling more comfortable to go braless with nipples pooking through. I cant wait to maybe one day to be at your level. Good luck on what comes forward and I am looking forward to more stories.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2017, 05:18 PM

Thumbs up

Excellent progression !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2017, 01:28 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Love the slow progression, some times excruciatingly slow, but that makes each step forward that much more rewarding.

Maybe for New Year's your wife would be willing to wear that red plaid skirt and white top when your friend comes over... Whatever she wears, there will have to be a New Years kiss between good friends... or would that violate your no "touching" policy?
The progress is indeed excuciatingly slow, but thats because i am not willing to show anything my wife doesn't want to show. Leaving her in controll makes it fun for the two of us, which ofcourse is very important, but also means we take two steps forward and one-and-a-half step backwards.

I would LOVE my wife wearing that skirt and top on new years eve, but I don't think she will do that. Those clothes are actually lingery, and she will never agree to wearing them in front of our friend.

I suppose kissing on new years eve is part of the deal between friends, but he has to be very carefull not crossing the line. Kissing my wife on the cheak is something else altogether then touching her breasts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welee337 View Post
Maybe now get a photo of the friend sitting by the wife? Maybe have a arm around her? Would you let him touch her boob? And would she allow it? .
A picture featuring the two of them i can do, i took one yesterday. But him putting his arm around her, or even touching her breast, is not going to happen.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2017, 01:55 AM

Yesterday we had to switch cottages. Our new cottage, where we will stay until monday, is actually a improvement: its far larger and more spacious.

Because the cottage is large enough to receive visitors we invited our friend over for a beer. Getting here by public transportation was actually something of a hussle, but somehow he managed. We agreed on forehand he would not stay over for the night, and would take a cab back to the Trainstation at 11 o'clock.

As i said in the post above, leaving my wife in controll of what parts of her body she exposes means we take one and a half step back for every step forward. Last night is prove of that.

My wife agreed to wearing the green dress again she wore before around him, so i hoped she would open up some extra buttons. During the evening she did open more then enough buttons to expose her panties, but her breasts remained fairly covered. Even though I pushed her a little she did not open more then 3 buttons, which is not enough to guarantee a full view of her breasts. You can see what i mean in the first picture below this post.

About half An hour before our friend had to leave my wife changed into her bathrobe, but once again she was willing to expose her panties but not her breasts. Its the second picture below this post.

After our friend had left I asked my wife why she had been unwilling to show her nipples to oud friend: after all he has already seen them. It turns out showing herself in real life is something different from sending him revealing pictures. The pics she is resonably comfortable with, but exposing herself in his presence is something we will have to work on.

So after our talk i asked my wife if i could send some pictures, and she agreed. The pics i send to our friend are the last two below this post. My wife agreed to sending both beforehand, showing she really is fairly comfortable with sending highly revealing pictures. In one of them she is actually posing, with her legs opened and her bathrobe opened just far enough to reveal her nipples. The other shows her lying on the sofa, under a blanket.

I guess exposing herself in a picture is really something different from exposing herself in real life. We will have to work on that, but at least i was once again allowed to send pictures showing her beautiful breasts.
Attached Thumbnails
20171118_071405.jpg   20171118_071315.jpg  

20171118_071201.jpg   20171118_075344.jpg  

The Following 85 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
45colt, agent_p, aquavite, Areolaman1, baddaddy, barakade56, bbid, cancun81, Candi Delight, cenzor4, chalcple, clairwill, clc100, collector5757, dahrothgar, dandd, dave0912jb, davz45, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, Dthom20120725, Fire144228, Funhscupl, ginocop, graeno, greendoor, Ham101, Hornyinde, Iron280, itionthat, ivonnemorr, IWFQM, jellyworm, jim109, johne5, johnray12, joost5, kemon, kimokeo, luv2showmywife, malttripdeuce, maymedson11, moonfrog, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, nobby11, north.uk.cpl, Officer, Omega88, Oramac, ozfan, palladin, philipmorrisone, pinkpanties4me, random_aussie, road_warrior92, rpsaturnal, rubylips, rzap9959, salparadise, skipper49er, snakem2000, solva193, stiv837, Stranger75, strtgld08, Telecustom, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, therealmoec, tinworm, toyroller1, Tsuga, tylergal, whatnow3, woany777, wonderbill, xXroninXx, zarh, zoetic, Zombie_fox, zorina
Old 11-18-2017, 04:35 AM

Thanked 1,718 Times in 317 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Yesterday we had to switch cottages. Our new cottage, where we will stay until monday, is actually a improvement: its far larger and more spacious.

Because the cottage is large enough to receive visitors we invited our friend over for a beer. Getting here by public transportation was actually something of a hussle, but somehow he managed. We agreed on forehand he would not stay over for the night, and would take a cab back to the Trainstation at 11 o'clock.

As i said in the post above, leaving my wife in controll of what parts of her body she exposes means we take one and a half step back for every step forward. Last night is prove of that.

My wife agreed to wearing the green dress again she wore before around him, so i hoped she would open up some extra buttons. During the evening she did open more then enough buttons to expose her panties, but her breasts remained fairly covered. Even though I pushed her a little she did not open more then 3 buttons, which is not enough to guarantee a full view of her breasts. You can see what i mean in the first picture below this post.

About half An hour before our friend had to leave my wife changed into her bathrobe, but once again she was willing to expose her panties but not her breasts. Its the second picture below this post.

After our friend had left I asked my wife why she had been unwilling to show her nipples to oud friend: after all he has already seen them. It turns out showing herself in real life is something different from sending him revealing pictures. The pics she is resonably comfortable with, but exposing herself in his presence is something we will have to work on.

So after our talk i asked my wife if i could send some pictures, and she agreed. The pics i send to our friend are the last two below this post. My wife agreed to sending both beforehand, showing she really is fairly comfortable with sending highly revealing pictures. In one of them she is actually posing, with her legs opened and her bathrobe opened just far enough to reveal her nipples. The other shows her lying on the sofa, under a blanket.

I guess exposing herself in a picture is really something different from exposing herself in real life. We will have to work on that, but at least i was once again allowed to send pictures showing her beautiful breasts.
still think this is not gonna end well
Old 11-18-2017, 08:22 PM

I think it's going very well and that he is being very respectful of her wishes. I just wonder if she wishes for more how he will react?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BobBiga For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2017, 03:19 AM

Thanked 2,723 Times in 208 Posts

I would think it would be the other way around... she'd be willing to show more in person because, well it would be just a memory then, versus giving him photos which he'll have forever.

Click 'Thanks' if it's deserved.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DoubleG For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2017, 03:56 PM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 220 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBiga View Post
I think it's going very well and that he is being very respectful of her wishes. I just wonder if she wishes for more how he will react?
Well, she doesn't know she's being posted here, so that's not being respectful of her at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2017, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBiga View Post
Well, thats actually an interesting question. I don't think my wife is interested in our friend like that, that's actually why she is willing to show herself to him. About ten years ago, before my wife and I became a couple, he actually tried to hit on her. They were both single at that time, but she made it quite clear to him he didn't stand a chance. So I'm quite sure she is not interested in him.

If she was that would complicate things a little I think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleG View Post
I would think it would be the other way around... she'd be willing to show more in person because, well it would be just a memory then, versus giving him photos which he'll have forever.
That's what I thought too. But apparently it doesn't work for her like that. Perhaps it has something to do with her being in control: because I have to approve every picture before I send them to our friend my wife is very much in control of exactly what he sees. Wearing revealing dresses if he is around removes a little of that control: even though she can descide how many buttons to open, how much he sees depends on her position and the angle on which he looks. She can't control that.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2017, 05:17 AM

Your wife must know that your friend will go home and masturbate over her, either from memory of what he has just seen or from the pictures you send him. How does she feel about that? How would she feel about seeing him expose himself when all three of you are together? and would she be excited to see him masturbate while you and she were maybe kissing or fondling?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alain Parc For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018