uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2014, 04:01 PM

Default Volunteer insemination

Has anyone known a couple who wanted kids but the guy was not able to produce any? Then was there a chance that a good friend or relative could give the woman a chance to get pregnant, the old fashion way? Rather than the very expensive, medical way. I have heard of this happening without the potential fathers consent or knowledge.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2016, 03:34 AM

I was staying in a hotel in the Middle East for Christmas with a group of my fellow workers. Also there were a lot of expats escaping to a place where they could have a drink of something alcoholic. The hotel ran a number of parties to encourage mixing of the groups. There was one couple with a 3 year old child and the wife was really partying while the husband looked after the child in the room. One of my fellow workers was really pleased with himself for bedding her a number of times in his room while husband was babysitting.

On Christmas day this woman was taking a lot of party photos which all seemed to contain my friend. To this day I suspect that the couple were there over Christmas to get her pregnant but my friend never realised that he had been used.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to stillplayingmore For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2016, 09:46 AM

Thanked 3,314 Times in 133 Posts

I actually know a couple that the husband had an injury in the military that basically gave him an unwanted vasectomy.

His wife confided in mine that her husband's brother is the biological father of their two kids and it was something that they had discussed before it happened. She said both times her brother in law would stay with them during the week of her ovulation and they had sex 2 or 3 times a day for that entire week.

She said it was strange at first but then they decided to really get into the physical aspect of it and have fun with it.

She said it took 3 months to get her pregnant the first time, but only 2 the second time. The lady said it was the only time she has been with someone outside her marriage and it honestly made her and her husband become closer to his brother. She said the brother is very discreet about the whole thing.
Old 10-24-2016, 07:58 PM

Thanked 26,520 Times in 1,274 Posts

My SIL tried to get pregnant for years, no luck. She finally talked her husband into getting tested, it turned out he had a low sperm count. My wife and sister talked about me inseminating her, but actually I wanted no part of that. There is nothing you can sign, there is nothing anyone can sign to abrogate the rights of the child. If you are the bio dad the child always has the right to sue you for support.

She never had a child, I'm pretty sure hubby shot down the other options.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2016, 03:06 PM

Thanked 4,716 Times in 257 Posts
Default Brother helps out

This was related to me by a gal friend of mine. She was dating this guy when they were both 20 yo. He had a 26 yo brother married to a very sexy gal. They had tried very hard to get her pregnant without success. He found out he had a very low sperm count.

They really wanted a child and so did his and her parents want grand kids. The older brother confided his problem to his younger brother. The older brother asked the younger one if he would "donate" sperm to get his wife pregnant. He didn't intend on his brother donating it by fucking his wife. He discussed it with his wife and she was ok with it so long as it didn't involve actual fucking.

The two couples got together one night and decided my friend would masturbate the younger brother on the wife's pussy and the older brother would rub his cum into her pussy. The four of them got naked and the partners aroused each other. They admitted it really turned them on to be doing the "same room sex" thing.

The older couple fucked until they both came. My friend sucked the younger brother until he was ready then pointed his cock at the wife's pussy and he came on it. The husband then rubbed his brother's cum into his wife's pussy even using a dildo to get it in farther.

Two months passed and she still wasn't pregnant. They tried a couple more times then they decided that the young brother was going to have to penetrate her to make it work. The wife finally agreed to allow it, but there was to be no emotion involved. Again the husband fucked the wife while they watched and my friend stroked the younger brother.

Once the husband and wife came my friend leaned back between the wife's legs and the younger brother face fucked her until he was ready. He pulled out and quickly stuck his cock up her pussy and came, then pulled out. The wife was upset and was near tears that she "cheated" on her husband.

The weird part was that the wife insisted her husband fuck my friend to "make it even". My friend didn't want to take the chance on the low sperm count so she sucked off the husband on the bed next to the wife.

In the end she did get pregnant and had a baby. AND the couple ended up getting into swinging. Later DNA testing confirmed that the husband was "most-likely" the father of the child.
Old 10-25-2016, 09:17 PM

Thanked 16,391 Times in 1,149 Posts

My wife's best friend is going through this now. The husband has low sperm count. Her friend and husband don't have much money, and they were saving for a sperm bank or something, but it's just too much.

My wife has been trying to talk her friend into just having sex with me for awhile now, but the friend isn't sure what her husband would think of the idea. She is all for it, she said as long as she can actually enjoy it, too (she's only had one partner and apparently he isn't very good--he is selfish, sexually).

I am not sure what I think of the idea. I like the idea of helping them, I love the idea of having sex with her, but what if something happens in their marriage, they split, and they come after me and my wife for child support? Not a chance I want to take, but my wife hasn't even thought of getting MY approval; just her friends'.
Old 10-25-2016, 09:59 PM

Thanked 26,520 Times in 1,274 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
My wife's best friend is going through this now. The husband has low sperm count. Her friend and husband don't have much money, and they were saving for a sperm bank or something, but it's just too much.

My wife has been trying to talk her friend into just having sex with me for awhile now, but the friend isn't sure what her husband would think of the idea. She is all for it, she said as long as she can actually enjoy it, too (she's only had one partner and apparently he isn't very good--he is selfish, sexually).

I am not sure what I think of the idea. I like the idea of helping them, I love the idea of having sex with her, but what if something happens in their marriage, they split, and they come after me and my wife for child support? Not a chance I want to take, but my wife hasn't even thought of getting MY approval; just her friends'.
Read my previous post. No one can stop the child from going after you for child support.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2016, 04:18 AM

If ots anything like the system in the UK he will have no problems avoiding that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2016, 10:16 AM

Thanked 7,935 Times in 511 Posts
Default Craigslist

I answered an add for a lesbian couple looking to have a baby. They picked me as the donor. I did meet the a couple of time to make my deposit. It was weird, they were both naked and I was fucking the one on top. Did this 3 times a Month for about 6 months.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rednose For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2016, 03:11 PM

[QUOTE=rednose;2312771 Did this 3 times a Month for about 6 months.[/QUOTE]

I would have gotten more out of that situation, i have a vasectomy
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Lovely brunette works the cock

0m:51s

03-26-2016
TANIA 1184

0m:51s

02-14-2018