uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2015, 11:20 PM

Thanked 1,613 Times in 76 Posts

My wife does this all the time, not on purpose either. She will take off her clothes before a bath in the front part of the house(where there are plenty of windows). Every once in a while I'll remind her while she is standing there nude and she'll get embarrassed cover up and literally crawl out of the room.
Old 02-18-2015, 01:53 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexossale View Post
My wife does this all the time, not on purpose either. She will take off her clothes before a bath in the front part of the house(where there are plenty of windows). Every once in a while I'll remind her while she is standing there nude and she'll get embarrassed cover up and literally crawl out of the room.
heh heh...... Do you think she is really that casual that she'd forget she was naked in front of windows? Sure it's possible, but the good news is that she could be THAT casual about her nudity.

. OR, maybe your wife is expressing some suppressed exhibitionistic tendencies, subconsciously .... or consciously. Regardless, it is all good.

My wife is similar, seems to not understand the window thing: light inside and dark outside = perfect view.

Regardless, she could seem to care less about anyone watching. Basically, her philosophy seems to be: She feels she can be naked anywhere is it the norm to be naked. And if anyone happens to see, it's not a big problem for her. Sooo, sometimes I'm be more likely to be embarrassed by her being nude with the Curtains, and Shades being open than she!

Yet she isn't into "flashing" or wanting to be nude in public where naked is not the norm. Basically, seems like she needs an "excuse" to be seen naked.

Last edited by SteveZR1; 02-18-2015 at 01:58 PM.
Old 02-18-2015, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveZR1 View Post
heh heh...... Do you think she is really that casual that she'd forget she was naked in front of windows? Sure it's possible, but the good news is that she could be THAT casual about her nudity.

. OR, maybe your wife is expressing some suppressed exhibitionistic tendencies, subconsciously .... or consciously. Regardless, it is all good.

My wife is similar, seems to not understand the window thing: light inside and dark outside = perfect view.

Regardless, she could seem to care less about anyone watching. Basically, her philosophy seems to be: She feels she can be naked anywhere is it the norm to be naked. And if anyone happens to see, it's not a big problem for her. Sooo, sometimes I'm be more likely to be embarrassed by her being nude with the Curtains, and Shades being open than she!

Yet she isn't into "flashing" or wanting to be nude in public where naked is not the norm. Basically, seems like she needs an "excuse" to be seen naked.
She recently told me she loved the possibility of being "caught", like when we would have some fun in the car or at her parents house(constant threat, for a while she shared a room with her sister so we were in the living room)
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to alexossale For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2015, 08:59 AM

Thanked 3,624 Times in 279 Posts
Default my theory-

This is interesting behavior; I've encountered the same sort of thing with several women and I believe it comes down to:

Plausible Deniability

As long as they can pretend (to us or themselves) that their exposure was or could be explained as accidental, they are willing to be seen. Some of them, eager to be seen.

One friend I've known since early college and into middle age told me when we were discussing her exhibitionism that she always tried to be seen in a way that the viewer could believe was unintentional. A respected businesswoman, mother, churchgoer, good student, "good" girl; you'd think butter wouldn't melt in her mouth...but she had an absolute need to expose parts of herself to strangers, husband's friends, relatives and nearly always managed to make to seem unintentional.

And interestingly enough, as she's gotten older she's become more daring with both her methods of showing and her audience- great fun!
Old 02-19-2015, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
I believe it comes down to:

Plausible Deniability

As long as they can pretend (to us or themselves) that their exposure was or could be explained as accidental, they are willing to be seen. Some of them, eager to be seen.
I think you nailed it!.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2015, 02:24 PM

Agreed! She's gone commando quite a few times knowing that we'd probably end up hanging out with friends. None of them ever said anything to me but I have no doubts someone saw something.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to alexossale For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2015, 02:50 PM

Thanked 1,724 Times in 119 Posts
Default True story

This story is so true. I know the spot and the cute shopkeeper. Its up the beach now in the prude section so nudity is not as prevalent. Last year my wife, after a few cocktails saw a cute bikini she liked on one of the mannequins outside. I convinced her to go check it out. There is a dressing room now - a back of the store corner with a small curtain that barely comes to waist level. My wife had no idea what was about to happen but the shopkeeper took her over near the curtain and proceeded to "help her" out of her clothing. First the cute pink sundress came over her head leaving her in a pink pair of panties. The shopkeeper had brought the wrong size so she retreated tot eh front of the store to get another suit and asked my wife to come up with her. Since she thought we were away from the store front and we were alone, she obligized.

When she brought the suit back, she helped her out of her panties and assisted in her in putting on the bikini. At this time 4 couples had walked into the store and were browsing right next to us. The guys looking at the eye candy standing there with the new bikini on. At that moment, the shopkeeper said, this won't do and sn*tched the bikini off my wife in what seemed like one move leaving her naked in the middle of the store.

Eventually she found a suit that fit, but only after being on full display for nearly 5 minutes in only her birthday suit.
Old 02-19-2015, 06:27 PM

Default NO curtains at all!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychick20376 View Post
This story is so true. I know the spot and the cute shopkeeper. Its up the beach now in the prude section so nudity is not as prevalent. Last year my wife, after a few cocktails saw a cute bikini she liked ................................................ and proceeded to "help her" out of her clothing. ......................she helped her out of her panties and assisted in her in putting on the bikini. At this time 4 couples had walked into the store and were browsing right next to us. ............................this won't do and sn*tched the bikini off my wife in what seemed like one move leaving her naked in the middle of the store.

Eventually she found a suit that fit, but only after being on full display for nearly 5 minutes in only her birthday suit.
Heh heh...... Orient Beach, St. Martin, right?? if so, been there and had that done to ME! that is a most excellent shop!!
I believe the shop has become more conservative these days....
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2015, 08:25 AM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
This is interesting behavior; I've encountered the same sort of thing with several women and I believe it comes down to:

Plausible Deniability

As someone posted above, I think this is absolutely right. In fact, it reminds me of a story my wife told me after we were married. Now she doesn't like to talk of previous escapades so I can only get her to speak up after some alcohol and some cajoling from me. I don't have time to write it right now, but it involved her deliberately exposing herself through a window to some guys that lived next door while she was in college.

Anyway, one year in college she lived off campus with two other girls in a small house. There was a small back yard and a driveway separated the house from the one next door. The other houses were maybe 10-15 yards from theirs. Anyway, there was a bathroom with a window on the back of the house. It ran from a little below her waist to a couple of feet above her head. There was no blinds but a curtain that was usually kept closed at night but not always during the day.

I've got to go to work now but will post the story soon.
Old 02-23-2015, 05:53 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

For my wife it's both. She's an exhibitionist and does not have a clue that sometimes she can be seen thru open windows or partially opened changing room curtains and doors. Add to that since she loves showing her tits she often makes it appear accidental when she is topless and someone sees her or a top gaps.
I've always tricked and begged her to show. Let's go back to our twenties. I have to thank our newest neighbor Becky and her horny little girlfriends for helping my wife. Becky and her blonde friend often washed their van or truck wearing very loose fitting short shorts and low tops with no under garments of any kind. Since we both lived at the end of a cul-de-sac it was my duty to often check out front when they washed their cars at the curb. My wife often caught me staring at a sweet young spread pussy and jiggly titties.
Now my wife is not one to get mad or jealous. Rather she always would get even. Next time the young neighbor male hippies were around Dollie would put on similar shows for them. All accidentally of course.
To stay on topic she also did this in front of the full glass front storm door and side patio doors. Often then Dollie was nude. Her excuses varied from checking the weather to seeing if the paper arrived.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 02-23-2015 at 06:00 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s