Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2014, 10:59 AM

Default Paige: The Unstoppable WWE Divas Champion Chapter 5

Notable moments since TLC:

Brie Bella and Nikki Bella squared off on an episode of Raw. Brie was victorious but was attacked after the match by guest commentator, Rosedust. Rosedust hit the Rose Petal (Swinging Neckbreaker) and motioned that she would become champion.

Paige on the other hand, has been more concerned with Stephanie McMahon. The two have been caught walking past each other backstage and mocking the other under their breath. The week before the ppv, Paige was walking when she was suddenly nudged to the side by Steph. In response Paige threw a shove and the Chief Brand Officer of the WWE fell on her ass. Stephanie rose and looked furious, but didn't dare strike Paige. McMahon ran off and Paige smirked.

_________________________________________ Royal Rumble Backstage

We head backstage to Paige warming up. She is wearing a dark blue version of her usual attire. She rises up and looks surprised.

Well, can't say I was expecting to see you.

AJ Lee skips into the shot, wearing her "Love Bites" shirt and denim short shorts. She has her hair in pig tails.

So what brings little miss crazy to my door?

AJ doesn't look amused.

First off, that whole "calling me crazy freaks me out" is so 2013. But I'm here for a few reasons. First off, I want to remind you that I'm still here and I want another shot at that belt.

You and every other diva. I'm not a hard girl to find.

Well yeah... but here's the bigger issue. As much as I want to be Divas Champion, I don't want to be fighting in a bra and panties match. That's not what I came here to do. I don't want to risk people seeing my goodies. And of course the only person who can remove that stipulation is Steph, and there's no way I want to cross Stephanie McMahon. Now that Stephanie has her eyes on you, she's micromanaging the entire division. She's more focused on making you suffer ultimate humiliation than giving the best divas in the world a rightful shot at the gold.

Then complain to her, not me.

And risk her wrath? No way. Did you even hear what she wants to do to you?

Yeah. She wants to strip me to my bra and panties and take away my title. I'm not very comfortable with the bra and panties thing, but that is why I'm not losing. And she can try all she want to take my title, it isn't happening.

From what I've heard... she's been talking about going further now.

Further? What do you mean?

Well, you know how Layla pulled down your panties to reveal that thong of yours.

Paige's face turns to an angry scowl.

How could I forget?

She saw too. And she saw that it got to you. Stephanie doesn't just want to take your title, she wants you out of this company.

Well I don't plan to leave anytime soon.

But if you're too humiliated, you're not going to want to show your face ever again. Don't you get it Paige? Stephanie has been talking backstage about stripping you nude!

WHAT!

She realizes that you're stubborn but also can see how nervous you are about your body. She thinks that if you end up having your private parts shown to the entire WWE Universe, there's no way you're going to want to show your face in this company again.

Paige bites her lip.

I'm not nervous about my body. I just don't want to be stripped naked. That's not too much to ask.

For her, apparently it is. What you did against me and Naomi wasn't cool and obviously I'm not happy about it. But Stephanie took that crap personally and wants to ruin your life. Good luck tonight against Rosedust and Brie, but watch your back. And your breasts and butt while you're at it. Because if Stephanie got into one of their heads, they're going to be more focused on you than any sort of title.

That's obviously not the best news but thank you for the warning.

Paige holds her hand out for a handshake. AJ slowly brings her hand forward, and shakes it.

It's the least I can do. I'm not your biggest fan . . . but no one deserves that sort of humiliation. Trust me, I came close to that happening to me once.

Yeah... sorry about that.

Just think before you act next time. Not all of us are "total divas" here to just shake our ass and tits. If they want to be little skanks, that's their call. But people like me, people like Naomi and Natalya, people like you... we're female wrestlers. We care about this sport. And we shouldn't have to be worrying about being exposed to the world.

Paige nods and AJ walks off.

__________________________________________________ Royal Rumble

The next match is scheduled for one fall and it is a Triple Threat Bra and Panties match!
The crowd cheers as Justin Roberts continues. When the first diva has been stripped to her bra and panties, she will be sent to the back and the other two will continue to fight until there is only one diva remaining not exposed to their bra and panties. That woman will be the WWE Divas Champion!

The crowd cheers the stipulation. Rosedust's music begins and the cheers turn to boos. Rosedust, formerly known as Rosa Mendes, soaks in the boos as she taunts on the stage. She is wearing a gold and black leather singlet, similar looking to Stardust and Goldust. The singlet covers everything from her neck to her wrists all the way down to her ankles and is very tightly packed. Rosedust bends over to enter through the middle ropes and there is a nice shot of the leather stretched tightly over her posterior. Rosedust enters and the boos continue until the next song begins.

"You Can Look But You Can't Touch" hits and Brie Bella starts down. She is wearing a red top, red short shorts that have her crotch tattoo slightly peeking out, and red leggings that go from slightly below mid-thigh to her ankles. Brie high fives the fans as she walks down the ramp. Brie enters the ring but before she can react, Rosedust attacks!

Rosedust viciously drives Brie to the mat and starts pulling at her hair. Brie tries to break free and crawl away, getting closer to the bottom turnbuckle of the top right part of the ring. That's a bad move though, because Rosedust starts repeatedly slamming Brie's head against the bottom turnbuckle.

Suddenly a loud scream fills the arena and the crowd gets to their feet. Paige is making her way down the ramp, wearing the same dark blue/black attire as earlier and she looks furious. She drops her Divas title to the ground and quickly tosses off her leather jacket before sliding into the ring. She enters and Rosedust tries a grapple. Paige sidesteps and pushes Rosedust towards the rope. Rosedust slams throat first into the top rope and turns around. Paige clotheslines her over the top rope and to the ground below! Paige exits the ring to go after her. Rosedust now needs to regroup and starts to walk around the ring, with Paige in hot pursuit. Rosedust finally slides into the ring and Paige follows her in.

Rosedust quickly drops an elbow on Paige and slows down the pale champion. The elbow is followed by several stomps. Paige covers up to protect herself from the vicious strikes. With the champion down, Rosedust doesn't waste any time and already is starting to pull at Paige's top. The quick attempt catches Paige off guard and allows Rosedust to start revealing Paige's bra. The bottom of Paige's navy blue bra is seen before Paige throws her hands up and begins the tug of war with Rosedust. Brie Bella quickly joins the fray... but helps Rosedust! Brie goes towards Paige's bottoms and starts trying to slide them off.

Paige can't believe it. The match has literally just begun and she's already in serious danger of losing her title... as well as her clothes! With her right hand, she continues to try to fight with Rosedust and with her left she desperately holds on to her shorts as Brie is starting to cause them to slip down and reveal the top of a pair of navy blue panties. Paige wiggles and fights but is still in a terrible position. She finally lets go of her shirt and instead grabs at Rosedust. She pulls the diva by the hair, sending her flying forward and crashing into Brie. Both divas fall and Paige fixes her top and bottom before rising. She rises and takes a bow to the crowd, who cheer her for the effort.

The Brie/Rosedust alliance ends as quickly as it began as those two have forgotten about Paige and have taken to a catfight. They are rolling around on the mat, both trying to grab handfuls of the other's hair. Finally Brie gets to a mount position and starts pulling at Rosedust's outfit. It stretches but is so tight that its next to impossible to get off. Brie finally releases the leather and opts to start smacking Rosa repeatedly in the face. This continues until she is hit with a surprise dropkick to the back by Paige. Brie hits the mat and starts to roll out of the ring. Before she can fully exit, Paige grabs hold of her lower leggings. In her mind, Paige knew that they had no impact on the final result of the match but they still bothered her. If Paige was stuck with the risk of being in nothing but bra and panties, Brie should be to.

Brie is not concerned enough to defend her leggings and Paige easily slips both of them off of her before the Bella can exit the ring. Paige has the two leggings in her hand but isn't prepared for Rosedust who has grabbed her from behind. Rosedust hits a Russian leg sweep, dropping the champion. Paige rolls onto her front, holding the back of her head in pain. Rosedust takes advantage and slips her hand under the back of Paige's top. In her head, Paige sort of expected this and quickly shoots her hands onto her top to try to prevent it from being removed. Instead, Rosedust is keeping her hands in there and just digging. Paige doesn't get it but doesn't want to fall for a trick so keeps her hands on her top.

Suddenly Rosedust unhooks Paige's bra. In a split second, Paige suddenly feels her upper protection slip away. Paige is frozen in fear, still afraid that her top is going to be pulled off and now, potentially her breasts will be revealed. In her fear, Rosedust takes advantage and moves her hands to the front. While Rosa's hands now inadvertently grope the champion, she tugs at the front of the bra. The straps snap and the bra suddenly flies out from under Paige's top with Rosedust's hands. When this happens Paige instantly pulls her top down to ensure no underboob is shown and drops to the mat incredibly embarrassed. Sure she was still just as covered as before, but the situation had gotten much worse. AJ was right. Paige was no longer just fighting to keep her gold, Stephanie gave the other divas marching orders to embarrass her worse than she's ever been embarrassed before. Paige's fear was starting to get the best of her. Her mother watches these shows. Her friends watch these shows. Oh god, millions of people watch these shows. And if she didn't win... millions of people were about to see her breasts on live ppv.

Rosedust has climbed onto a turnbuckle and is waving Paige's navy blue bra in the air. Despite themselves, the crowd is cheering. The potential of seeing Paige's boobs outweighed the thoughts of feeling bad for her. Rosedust drops down as Paige is still cowering. Completely covered, the champion is still desperately holding onto her top. Rosa smiles and drags Paige out of the corner by her feet. She raises her hand like she is going to go for the top and Paige screams, but Rosa instead wraps Paige's own bra around her throat. Paige rolls onto her stomach and has her bra wrapped around her own neck, in an inverted/perverted camel clutch. Paige is starting to get the life choked out of her but refuses to move her hands. She just couldn't risk someone going for her top. The bra starts slipping upwards as Paige is getting choked. It slides up her neck and Rosa finally pulls it across Paige's open mouth. Paige is being choked and gagged by her own bra and can't do anything to stop it out of fear. Slowly, the anger and desperation is building up and Paige finally takes her hands off her top and pulls on the bra. With one large grab, she pulls it away from Rosa.

Paige knew there was no hope of getting that back on without exposing herself so she tosses it aside. Besides, right now she wanted some revenge. Rosedust, seeing the anger in her opponent's eyes starts to backpedal. She only gets a few feet away before she bumps into someone else. Brie Bella is standing there. Rosedust points at Brie and says that they should work together. Brie shakes her head saying no. Rosedust tries to run but Brie and Paige grab her before she can exit the ring. The divas rip and tug at her leather outfit, trying to pull it off. They finally cause a rip near the neck and start tearing at it like a kid opening a christmas present. The small tear becomes larger and larger until suddenly most of Rosedust's chest and stomach is revealed. Underneath her leather outfit, Rosa is wearing a yellow bra with a black rim around it. Rosedust desperately attempts to cover up while the other two divas continue.

Brie and Paige ignore Rosa's pleas and start to pull at the teared outfit, trying to slip it off of Rosa. They get it over her shoulders and start trying to peel it off of her completely. Brie and Paige both successfully pull the leather off of Rosa's arms and down her chest. The leather is slightly above her waist before Rosedust can finally push Brie aside for a moment. She follows that with a quick eye rake to Paige before rolling out of the ring and crawling under the ring skirt.

With Paige struggling to see and Rosedust hiding, Brie figures that Paige is the easier target right now. She grabs Paige by her long black hair and tosses her to the ground. Brie wraps her hands around Paige's shorts again but quickly gets a kick to the midsection. Paige follows that with a hard kick to Brie's thigh and the diva falls to a knee, in pain. Paige rises and grabs Brie Bella's red top. Paige starts to yank but Brie has her hands on her top as well and is preventing it from moving. Paige quickly gives up on that idea and knees Brie in the ribs. Brie bends over in pain and Paige grabs her by the shorts. Paige throws the bent over Brie towards the corner, accidentally giving her a large wedgie while driving her shoulder first into the steel post. Brie's cheeks are quite exposed as she hits the post and crumbles to the mat, clearly incapacitated. Her butt jiggles for a couple of seconds after she hits the mat.

With Brie in much less of a fighting spirit, Paige goes for the top again. She easily slips the top off of Brie Bella and over her head, revealing a modest red pushup bra. Brie is still too busy seeing stars to realize what has happened so Paige quickly tosses the top out of the ring and starts to go for the shorts. When Paige starts tugging, Brie snaps out of her grogginess and escapes away from her. Both divas rise and Paige smirks at Brie. Brie doesn't understand why until she looks down and sees her bra is revealed! Brie screams and covers up, only to get nailed in the back of the head by a hard clothesline from Rosedust. Paige starts forward and eats a big boot from the challenger, knocking her out too in a spread eagle position.

Rosedust stands, looking at both knocked out opponents. In her mind, she wanted to just strip them right now and win the match. But if she did, she knew that Stephanie would then be angry at her for not humiliating Paige enough. Besides, Rosa thought, everyone always made fun of her all the time. Tonight was Rosa's chance to not be the laughing stock. Tonight Rosa would embarrass others.

With her new found confidence, Rosa turns to Brie and starts to drag her towards Paige. Rosa drags Brie's head onto Paige's crotch. Both divas are still rocked from the attack and don't realize what is happening. Rosa shoves Brie's head straight into Paige's open legs and rubs it in there for good measure. Rosedust then grabs Brie's legs and drag them to the opposite side so that Paige's head is in between them. Rosedust lifts Paige's head and grinds it against Brie's crotch before letting it go and letting Paige's head hit the mat again.

Both of her opponents are knocked out, in 69 position. Rosedust, proud of her actions, places her butt onto Brie's back and sits on top of her 69'ed competitors. Soon Brie and Paige start to come too and immediately buck Rosa off of them. Brie and Paige rise, both furious, with the taste of the other's sweaty crotch in their mouth. They look to each other and nod before turning to Rosedust.

It was at this moment that Rosa immediately regretted her actions. The match suddenly felt less like a triple threat and more of a handicap match.

Before Rosedust could react, Brie and Paige rush forward and tackle her to the ground. Brie starts punching Rosedust repeatedly in the head and Paige has taken to kicking her several times in the ribs. The two divas continue the vicious attack on the woman who humiliated them. Finally they stand her up. Paige locks in a brutal sleeperhold and yells at Brie to strip Rosedust. Paige repeatedly cranks on Rosedust's neck as she struggles to breath. Rosa desperately tries to slip her hand under Paige's arm with no luck. As she worries about that, Brie has lifted her feet in the air and started tugging on the tight leather outfit around her waist. Brie starts pulling it off. In slow bursts, it starts to slip down Rosedust's waist. Unfortunately for Rosa, it is so tight that it is actually taking her underwear with it. As Brie keeps pulling, about half of Rosa's ass is now being pushed against Paige and Rosa's front v is starting to be revealed. Rosedust yells in fear and forgets about the choke, throwing her hands down and reaching into her outfit to pull back up her yellow/black thong.

While this was the best option to avoid being completely revealed, it was the worst option to escape the hold. The scream and moving her hands down has left Paige in an easy position to choke the life out of Rosedust. Paige, still furious about the bra incident, shows no mercy and continues to squeeze on Rosedust's throat. Rosedust is slowly going limp and Brie has little difficulty sliding the rest of the leather down Rosa's thighs and past her boots.

ROSEDUST HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Paige releases the choke hold and Rosedust falls forward, unconscious. The fans are getting a great view of her thick (surprisingly Canadian) ass as it sits there in all its glory with the lights shining down on it and the only protection being a small gold and black thong that leaves most of her booty fully revealed.

With Rosa no longer a factor, Brie and Paige stare each other down while circling around the stripped diva. So far, Brie had already lost her top and was only one mistake away from losing the match. But while Paige still had her top and shorts, she lost something more important. Her navy bra still laid outside the ring and Paige knew the huge costs of losing this match.

Brie and Paige finally lock up as Rosedust makes her exit, frantically running and trying to cover up her skimpy gold and black underwear. Brie locks Paige in a headlock that Paige quickly escapes. Paige locks a headlock of her own, only to get elbowed straight in the ribs. Paige lets go and Brie takes off for the ropes. Brie returns and takes Paige down with a diving crossbody. Both divas pop up. Paige goes for a kick but Brie catches her leg. Brie suddenly goes for Paige's shorts, tripping the British diva and causing her to land on her back. Her black/dark blue shorts are starting to get away from her and Paige's navy panties are starting to be revealed. Paige attempts to remain calm and with one hard kick, she knocks Brie backwards.

Paige rises and quickly thinks to herself that she's starting to get used to these sort of matches and starting to learn how to avoid being stripped. Now is not the time for reflection however as she bolts forward Brie. Brie sidesteps her and Paige ends up throwing herself in a spear position between the top and bottom rope. Her legs hit the ropes and cause her to bounce backwards and Brie rolls her up. Brie uses that element of surprise and starts to slide Paige's shorts off of her again. Paige once again kicks free and both diva rise to their feet. Paige pulls her shorts back up, covering her navy panties. With Paige's hands distracted for an instant, Brie kicks her in the ribs. BELLA BUSTER! Paige hits the mat hard, face first, and rolls over onto her back due to momentum.

Brie stands above Paige and looks at her. The champion is knocked out and Brie is two articles of clothing away from becoming champion. Brie has a huge decision to make in her head. Does she go for the shorts that have been giving her a ton of difficulty? Or go for the top? With Paige's bra already gone due to Rosedust, if Brie can get that top off there is no way Paige can keep her mind on the match. And while she wasn't Steph's biggest fan, Brie did know that having Stephanie on her side would be a huge benefit for the future. But still... revealing a diva's breasts? That's low. That's demeaning. Brie didn't want to have that as part of her reputation. Brie's mind continued to weigh all the variables in that millisecond of time.

Brie finally starts towards Paige. She bends down by Paige's head and starts to position her hands under Paige's top. The crowd starts cheering wildly, though you couldn't have guessed it by the conflicted look on Brie's face. She starts trying to slide the top off but is suddenly knocked down! The crowd boos as Nikki Bella has entered the ring and has started beating down her sister.

For Nikki, this was revenge. She deserved the Divas title shot, not Brie. There's no way she was going to let her sister take what rightfully belonged to Nikki.

The Bella Twins battle but the tired Brie can't compete with her well rested sister. Nikki hits a hard ddt and stands up. The crowd boos her as Nikki stands defiantly. She is wearing a laced up Bella Twins jersey that says "02" on it and shows off her breast implants by showing a lot of cleavage and cutting off barely below her breasts.

Brie attempts to pull herself up but Nikki kicks her down again. Nikki then pulls Brie up by the hair and lifts her up into a torture rack. She viciously racks Brie with the Nikki Rack Attack and causes her own sister to scream out in pain. After 20 seconds of the hold, Nikki releases her and lets Brie fall to the mat with a thud. While Brie holds her back in pain, Nikki doesn't fool around. She grabs at the back of Brie's shorts and rips at them. They go flying down to her knees and Brie Bella's red panties are revealed. Brie tries to use her hands to cover up her booty but that only angers Nikki. Nikki drives her right foot forward and kicks Brie right in the pussy. Brie's hands move from covering her butt to now rubbing her pussy in heavy pain. Nikki, now satisfied, pulls Brie's trunks down the rest of the way and off her body.

DING! DING! DING!

The bell signifies the end of the match but means nothing to Nikki who is still attacking her sister. While Brie is still rubbing her hurting c*nt, Nikki grabs a hold of the back of her panties and pull them way up! Brie screams in pain as the vicious wedgie only hurts her already tender vagina even more. Brie continues to rub and Nikki sees a chance to humiliate her sister even further. Nikki smiles and turns her downed sister towards the hard camera. Nikki gives a hard stomp onto Brie's pussy, causing her sister to scream and beg her to stop. Nikki lifts Brie's legs in the air so that her vagina and the bottom of her ass are now clearly visible. The only protection Brie has are her panties which have been turned into more of a thong due to her sister and her own hands, which are still trying to massage herself after the vicious lower attacks she has suffered. The fans go crazy at the great view of Brie, especially getting to watch her rub herself repeatedly.

Nikki doesn't care that they enjoyed it, just that her sister is going to have to live with that embarrassing moment for the rest of her life. Nikki rolls Brie onto her chest again, but lifts her back into the air so that Brie is face down, ass up. Nikki thrusts her knee forward and catches Brie in the vagina again. Brie's hands continue to rub herself and Nikki kicks her in the ass, knocking her down as a final humiliation.

Nikki kicks Brie in the side, and Brie rolls a bit. Another hard kick from Nikki knocks Brie out of the ring and the crowd goes back to boo'ing Nikki Bella.

Nikki smirks before starting to turn her head. She sees Paige still knocked out and an evil idea starts to form in her head.

Nikki knew she deserved a title shot... well, she thought of a huge way to ensure that Paige will be dying to face her. That little british baby didn't deserve that title. She only got a shot because she was knew and the stupid internet fans liked her. Well, her little crowd of losers will love what is about to happen next. Because their "hero" was about to be disgraced in a way that no one has ever been in a damn long time. And once that little baby goes crying all the way home to the UK, that title was coming back to where it belongs. Right around Nikki's waist.

Nikki starts forward towards the unconscious champion and pulls her to her feet. Nikki's idea hinged on the world getting to see Paige at her most vulnerable so once again, she focused her attack towards the hard camera.

She places Paige's arms on the top rope on the bottom half of the ring (closest to the camera). Paige is facing towards the camera and crowd with her arms and throat hanging on the ropes and her head down, with her long hair covering her face and part of her chest. Nikki uses her hands to brush Paige's hair out of the way so now her top is clearly visible again. Nikki places her hands on Paige's chest and gives her breasts a squeeze. Nikki flashes an evil smile and slips her hands underneath Paige's top and starts to slowly pull upwards. The top starts to slowly come up and seconds feel like hours as people watch the ppv with baited breath, hoping to see Paige's boobs for the first time ever.

Slowly, the top is rising. Inch by inch, more of Paige's chest is becoming visible. Soon, the very bottom of Paige's rounded breast start to appear but Paige suddenly elbows Nikki in the face, knocking her back. Paige quickly pulls her top back down and surveys the situation. She sees Brie running up the ramp, covering her wedgied panties and remembers that Rosedust was eliminated so she must have won. Yet winner or not, Nikki just tried to reveal her breasts to the entire world!

Nikki lunges at Paige, only for Paige to pull her down by her head and knee her straight in the face. The vicious knee quickly drops Nikki and the WWE Universe, and even Paige herself, seem a little surprised at the brutality of that move. But Paige's chest was almost revealed and that sort of thing doesn't fly with her. Instead of calming down, the anger was growing more and more in Paige's mind.

HOW DARE NIKKI! How dare she try something like that! Who does she think she is? How can she try to reveal my breasts! That had nothing to do with winning a match, she just wanted to embarrass me! Well if she wants to embarrass me, screw that. Turnabout is fair play and that b*tch deserves what's coming to her.

Paige starts towards Nikki, who is on all fours, struggling to recover. Paige violently pulls her up and throws her across the top rope, facing the hard camera. Paige had Nikki in the same situation that Paige was in before and tears at Nikki's top. The jersey starts to rip from the top and more and more of Nikki's cleavage is being revealed. Doing her best Hulk Hogan impression, Paige tears the shirt off of Nikki Bella's chest revealing a tiny strapless pink bra barely containing her 36C breasts.

The crowd cheers loudly but Paige is far from done. That b*tch didn't try to leave her in a bra. She tried to reveal her boobs! Paige grabs the front of Nikki's bra and the place comes unglued with the thought that they may be seeing just how impressive Nikki's boob job really was. Their prayers are answered when Paige pulls down with all her might and yanks the bra off of Nikki Bella's chest. Nikki's large breasts and small, hard nipples are being shown on millions of screens worldwide! Nikki screams and attempts to cover up but Paige is having none of that.

She locks Nikki in a full nelson, causing her hands to be in the air and well away from her exposed chest. Paige shakes Nikki up and down, leading to Nikki's large implants to bounce all over the place. The crowd is deafening and camera flashes are going off everywhere across the arena as Nikki's boobs jiggle freely. Nikki is desperately begging Paige to stop and the camera, trying to avoid her breasts, zooms in on Nikki's face where tears are clearly flowing. Paige has a sick smile as she continues to wiggle Nikki from side to side. Isn't this so funny, Nikki? How do you like it when you're the one who is showing their breasts?

The cheers turn to boos as Layla and Stephanie are rushing down to ringside. Stephanie is carrying a towel and Layla has a chair. Paige sees them and releases Nikki, before quickly rolling out of the ring as they enter. Layla swings the chair but Paige is too far away. Paige grabs her title and starts quickly up the ramp as Nikki is on her knees crying and covering her chest with her hands. Stephanie drops the towel over her and tells Layla to console her. Stephanie has an evil scowl on her face as she watches Paige walking up the ramp. Paige has her eyes on Steph and yells YOU CAUSED THAT TO HAPPEN! NOT ME! YOU WANT A WAR, YOU'RE GONNA GET ONE!

Paige turns around and exits while Layla wipes away tears from Nikki's eyes.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1993wwe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2014, 11:22 AM

Default Hey

Wow that was really awesome thank you now I wish I can write as good as that for my next story
Old 09-21-2014, 01:54 PM

Default Loved It

As expected now, another fantastic chapter.

Dayjib mentioned this from last episode. But it's worth mentioning a second time. I really like how you get into the mindset of the divas during the match. You're making it clear what their motivations are and how they're feeling. Paige's desperation and frustration come across perfectly and being able to know why the other divas are doing what they're doing without them actually saying it is a great addition. This really brings the humiliation aspect to a whole new level.

From this chapter specifically, I loved the AJ-Paige segment. Is this a future alliance I'm seeing? And I enjoyed how you wrote Rosedust for the match. Clearly Goldust's Attitude Antics have rubbed off on her. I also I enjoyed your match from this chapter, you could have easily made it turn into a handicap match but instead you made it a true triple threat match. The ending was great because now the Bellas are inflicting pain on each other instead of the audience for a change. I also liked how you had Paige think that she's getting used to defending herself and keeping her clothes on in these kind of matches. Gettin used to things by necessity is important for survival.

After a close call with Paige, Nikki Bella ends up as the first diva to show their tits. Couldn't have happened to a nicer girl. Nikki's a horrible actress and is utterly talentless as a wrestler so its nice that she's showing off the two attributes that she actually has going for her, even if they are artificially enhanced. And speaking of showing off, Dolph Ziggler would be proud of how over-the-top you went with showing off Nikki's big fake boobs. Having Paige lock in the full nelson was just great.

One tiny thing to nitpick... you had the ring announce say that the match was scheduled for "one fall". That's only the case if a match is one fall to finish. Since it was an elimination triple threat match, it was actually a two falls to finish match. Just thought I'd point that out.

The battle lines are now clearly drawn in your story. I can't help but wonder if you plan to employ the Elimination Chamber at Elimination Chamber. You've got Stephanie's henchgirls in Layla, Nikki Bella and Rosedust and you've got Paige's uneasy alliance with AJ and Brie Bella. That would be the ultimate test for Paige to pull through. Then when the dust settles Paige could challenge Stephanie to a match at WrestleMania so Steph can stop hiding behind her flunkies and try humiliating Paige herself for a change.

Whatever way you're going with this, I'm really enjoying the ride. This story has reached a new peak with the first pair of breasts being revealed. Something tells me that will become a more common occurance in the chapters to come before you kick it up another notch. Keep the great work.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2014, 03:14 PM

wow fantastic chapter loved the way you handled the match, especially like the touch of nikki bella coming out and trying to humiliate paige only to be humiliated herself. Excellent stuff really enjoyed it and hope to read more soon.
Old 09-21-2014, 06:44 PM

@MickGesitt: Damn Justin Roberts, I swear none of these announcers can get the facts straight.

As far as the Elimination Chamber ppv... I like your idea a lot more than my original one (and it still fits the storyline easily). I'm just going to make one swap.

So yeah, the next pay per view will be an elimination chamber bra and panties match with Paige defending her title against Eva Marie, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, AJ Lee, and Layla. There will be one winner and five divas stripped to their bra and panties. Additionally, Stephanie McMahon will be there as guest commentator.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1993wwe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2014, 11:49 PM

The stuff you write is literally better than what WWE is putting out. Granted that isn't a particularly high margin, but whatever.

Cannot wait for next sunday
Old 09-22-2014, 03:29 PM

Default wwe

Hey can the writer bring back kelly kelly trish torrie Wilson Candice michelle Ashley massaro lita and stacy keibler in the next chapter to set up a bra and panties battle royal wedgie on a pole meaning once there stripped they get hanged on a pole till there underwear rips heres some color ideas for the bra and panties or thongs cause thongs would be great orange pink hot pink purple red blue and green can u please do this in this story or can u make a whole new story about this match idea or skip battle royal make it an bra and panties wedgie on a pole match
Old 09-22-2014, 03:35 PM

Default wwe

can the writer please bring the following divas for a bra and panties wedgie on a pole match or make this a whole different story Kelly Kelly maryse eve torres Candice michelle stacy keibler trish stratus lita and michelle McCool heres the idea behind the match once they get stripped they get hung on a pole till there underwear rips heres what I would also like to see some thongs please and spicy up the colors of the bra and panties
Orange
Hot Pink
Pink
Blue
Purple
Green
Red
Neon Yellow
and Yellow please this would be great appericated if u could do this
Old 09-22-2014, 07:12 PM

Default Hey

Hey I can't anwser this for him but I would love to do if u want