uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2014, 01:38 PM

Default Close Call

I dated a priest's daughter for quite some time. We were visiting her parents on holiday and had been there for a couple of days when she decided that she wanted to be adventurous in her old bedroom. Her dad had gone out running errands and her mom was at work. She led me upstairs into her bed and then we proceeded to get naked and go about foreplay thinking we had some time. She was busy giving me a hand job when we hear her dad come in the back door and head up the stairs. Hers was the first bedroom at the top of the stairs. I quickly hid the discarded clothes under the bed and she somehow gets hers back on and goes out to greet him...with a hand full of lube.

Nothing was ever said but I always wonder what he was thinking was going on.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ryedog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2014, 03:35 AM

Thanked 10,431 Times in 522 Posts
Default Grand parents cottage

This is another story about my high school girlfriend Stacie. Her grandparents had a little two bedroom lakeside cottage. We spent many weekends there with them and her parents. It was tight enough quarters that she and I never really had any alone time.

After a morning of water skiing and swimming she and I were taking a break from the sun before lunch. We were sitting on the living room floor playing cards. I was facing the kitchen and she had her back to it. Her grandma was in there fixing lunch maybe 12 feet from us . Stacie decided it would be a good time to tease me. She opened the towel she had wrapped around her bottom and pulled her bikini bottom aside to show me her pussy. I give her an appreciative smile as we continue to play cards. Feeling a bit more daring she pulled her boobs out of the top. I am now hard (wrapped in a towel) staring at my girlfriends now uncovered body and over her shoulder I can see her grandmother. Who every once in a while is talking to us as she works in the kitchen.

We are now mostly pretending to play cards still. Stacie is now just starring into my eyes with a grin as she starts rubbing her inner thigh closer and closer to her pussy. She then stares at my crotch and mouths "show me". I make sure grandma is still occupied, then open my towel and pull my erection out of my swim trunks. Stacie smiles as she stares at my cock and asks "did I do that"? I just give her a "well no shit" look. Still staring at my cock she starts to touch her outer lips before dipping one finger inside. She then held it up to show me her wetness. I then see her grandma start to turn towards us so I cover up quick. Stacie fixed her bottom but not her top as her grandma asked her to go let everyone know lunch was ready. As she was telling her grandma "sure thing" she put her boobs back in as she stood up to go outside.

That night as I was sleeping (alone) on the screen porch I jerked off into some Kleenex thinking of the little show Stacie had given me earlier.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
doggie style while hubby shoots video

1m:02s

07-10-2017
Natalie stripps

3m:38s

09-02-2015
Ms Average sucks part 2

1m:52s

09-04-2018
Sniff

5m:09s