photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2013, 01:00 PM

Default She shows off but does not talk about it!

The first time was a few years ago. We were on a ski trip with myself my wife and 3 other couples. Midway through our trip we went out to a nice dinner with the group. Barb was in short red dress and I wore a tie. The rest of the group was dressed nice but my Barb was the only one showing off her legs. After dinner we all ended up in our cabin for cocktails and conversation. I am guessing by about 11pm were are all in a great mood and sitting around. The girls were on the floor with a deck of cards and us guys are on the couch talking. I was sorta bouncing around pouring drinks and mostly standing the entire time when I noticed that Barb is now sitting indian style in her skirt and the only one facing the couch.

I was instantly turned on by this. I was watching the guys to see if anyone else had noticed and even more exciting was that I had no idea what they could see if anything. No room on the couch for me I sort of put it out of my mind about 10 minutes until I realized the one guy on the end was taking an interest in the little show.

He was glancing down whenever he thought no one was paying attention and at one point even sat a pillow on his lap. We are all friends so I would expect no words to spoken out loud about the scene in front of us. The other women where too close to Barb to even know how exposed she was to the men behind them.

This went on for a short time until our lucky guy got up to use the bathroom. At this point I had to see what he was seeing so I made an effort look like I was cleaning up and looked over at my wife. Under this red dress where black 100% sheer panties that hid nothing.

The "good" seat on the couch remained empty for less than 2 minutes for the guy in the middle purposely slid over for a view of my wife's panties. He was not so polite and his eyes were on her pussy like lasers. I turned my attention to Barbera who was now glancing up at the guys every so often while playing her hand with the other ladies.

All 3 men got to enjoy a nice long sustained view between my wife's legs and just about took turns at the end of the couch. In the mean time Barbera has never brought this night up to me or any other night where situations like this have happened. It is often though and it drives me crazy every time
Old 11-03-2013, 11:24 PM

Thanked 26,521 Times in 1,274 Posts

My wife played the "accidental" exposure game for years before I caught her at it. She hid it from me for years because she thought it would upset me, she didn't know how much it would turn me on.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:59 PM

Awesome. My wife loves flashing her panties also. Sooooo HOT!!!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to razor2525 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2013, 10:59 PM

Seriously, is there a husband alive out there who doesn't love this?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to archicraft For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2013, 12:40 AM

Thanked 8,589 Times in 903 Posts

serioisly, are three women who do think their man wouldn't be upset?

Just tell her you saw and it turned you up very much and would love to ser it happen more!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2013, 06:34 AM

The 'accidental' part is very important to her, she likes to maintain her 'good girl' image while having the fun of flirting and arousing some lucky guy. This backfired on her once, her target called her bluff and she quit playing the game for a while.

We were on a beach vacation with another couple, while sitting out on the deck for drinks one evening she wore loose legged shorts with no panties and got the attention she was looking for, she said he kept looking while she pretended she didn't know. The next day she went up to the house to wash her hair while the rest of us were on the beach, he made some excuse and followed her up a little while later.

While she was in the shower he walked in and pulled the shower curtain back, she squealed and tried to cover up she asked him what the hell he was doing, "you spent all evening trying to show me your pussy, I just thought I'd make it easier on you, don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about." She said she knew she was busted and just let him look at her for a bit, then he heard one of us come in the house and he smiled at her and left.

That stopped her for a while, she didn't want to cheat, she just liked the attention and the flirting.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:18 PM

Thanked 4,090 Times in 147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
The 'accidental' part is very important to her, she likes to maintain her 'good girl' image while having the fun of flirting and arousing some lucky guy. This backfired on her once, her target called her bluff and she quit playing the game for a while.

We were on a beach vacation with another couple, while sitting out on the deck for drinks one evening she wore loose legged shorts with no panties and got the attention she was looking for, she said he kept looking while she pretended she didn't know. The next day she went up to the house to wash her hair while the rest of us were on the beach, he made some excuse and followed her up a little while later.

While she was in the shower he walked in and pulled the shower curtain back, she squealed and tried to cover up she asked him what the hell he was doing, "you spent all evening trying to show me your pussy, I just thought I'd make it easier on you, don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about." She said she knew she was busted and just let him look at her for a bit, then he heard one of us come in the house and he smiled at her and left.

That stopped her for a while, she didn't want to cheat, she just liked the attention and the flirting.
Even though she didn't actually want to get busted, I bet she got excited by being naked in front of that guy after the fact.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to squirrel516 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2013, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel516 View Post
Even though she didn't actually want to get busted, I bet she got excited by being naked in front of that guy after the fact.
No doubt, she was innocent, he was the intruder. I failed to mention that over drinks one night I told this same friend that my wife loved to play the submissive and I told my wife that I told him. So when he came into the shower they both knew she would do what he asked. If they had not been interrupted it might have gotten interesting.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2013, 06:32 PM

Thanked 5,997 Times in 468 Posts
Default "accidental wife" also... and CANNOT talk about it.

My wife is a total mystery to me. I like to think of her as a "closet exhibitionist"
She is certainly an exhibitionist (aren't ALL woment to a degree?) but with some strange twists.

* I cannot ever call her an exhibitionist, or when she is showing herself, I don't dare acknowledge that anything at all is going on. She gets very upset.
* She never "flashes" as such. Just likes to be seen naked, topless, in see-thru, whatever.
* Best places for showing are on vacations, especially beach resorts.
* At topless beaches, she'll wear panties instead of bikini bottoms. But Wicked Weasels? NO way. That's for exhibitionists I guess.
* She likes to go to remote local beaches and get naked, giving the ocassional fisherman or boater a thrill. We've got legal nude beaches nearby, seldom go there.
* We've gone to St. Martin, she gets topless & naked no problem. But she would NEVER go near Club Orient. That's for "those" people..... WTF? ( but I'm still working on that....<g>)
* Lately she's been sunning naked in the back deck & yard, neigbors can see whenever she stands up, and she spends more time standing than in the lounge chair.
* Strange woman! ya think?
Old 11-06-2013, 09:03 PM

Thanked 20,982 Times in 1,557 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveZR1 View Post
Strange woman!
Redundancy. No man ever understands any woman, even after being married 45 years...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:

Tags
friends, panties, sheer, upskirt, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Grace14

3m:49s

08-18-2022
Airplane fun

1m:25s

03-23-2019
Under the Skirt

1m:03s