Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2013, 11:34 AM

Thanked 4,243 Times in 161 Posts
Default Updates to come

My apologies for not continuing the story here as I was injured in an accident at work and lost the use of my right hand for quite some time. Typing is still difficult but it is prescribed therapy so I promise to return soon with more of the story that I started here. Especially as the Halloween season approaches!

Thanks for bearing with me..
The Following User Says Thank You to unklernie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 04:10 PM

Thanked 4,243 Times in 161 Posts

Gina is made up I see with the popular minerals powder that so many of these milfs use. A quick look at the other two indicate they are not so fortunate to afford the special dust or don't have time to fool with it. Either way I decide the star of this video will have to be Gina as time is short, and hell she is already made up!. She is still groggy lying face down so I pull down her jeans, hmmm Maurices brand, must be local here never heard of them. She kicks and nearly gets me so I pull her legs apart and rope off her right leg about a foot off the mattress so she can get no leverage. Her black thong is a pleasant surprise as I was expecting granny panties all around on these three. A quick look reveals they are very new...maybe for a special occasion. I pull them off and they stay on the rope through the leg hole, she twists around but but does not have the leverage to turn over completely when the rush of cool basement air hits her privates. I grab the back of her sweater and pull her to her knees and she is posed dog style, face down ass in the air. I inspect her holes from behind, it seems she sits a lot at her desk the crack of her ass has that slightly darkened look that older women get from moisture and friction, the darkenss is also apparent on the inside of her thighs, nothing too bad it actually appeals to some. The anus is typical of her age group not pretty by any means but I have seen worse, much worse. She apparently does not engage in anal sex. Her vagina is larger that I would have guessed the upper part trimmed, bottom part shaven bare. The outer lips show the typical darkened color of her age group. I spread the outer lips to reveal a couple of typically floppy inners. Interestingly her clit hood hides a very large stemmed clit that goes way further north that I expected. She has birthed a child through this mommy hole, the old scar of an episiotomy is apparent on her perineum. I slide in a finger slowly and find some dampness, probably excited by the ghostly display she saw before the floor gave way. She struggles now and and swears probably thinking she is going to be ****d, at first glance to me looked like a fighter, that's what we like. I go to the toolbox and remove a dog training shock collar and put it around her neck as she fights me. The twin probes are in the back at the base of her neck. I tell her to shut the fuck up and stop struggling, of course she does not. I turn the shock control to 5 and tap the button, she shrieks, drops to her belly and breathes heavily after the jolt. I ask if she is done fighting me and she says yes but I don't believe it. Turned up to 7, I give her a 2 second jolt that causes a forceful stream of urine to involuntarily escape and her to convulse, shaking into almost a fetal position. As usual, at this point her urge to fight me is gone. I roll her to her back and the nice sweater is pulled up over her head and balled behind her arms with the cuffs. A white bra is a disappointment, I was hoping for matched bra and panty set. I take my scissors and cut it off in disgust, revealing a pair of saggy bags that also disappoint. A damn shame as when they were in the bra under the sexy sweater they looked much better. Probably 38D but heavy with stretchmarks, at least the nipples are impressive, wide and dark purple areolas with a large nips centered nicely. There can be some fun had here after all.

I check the containment as a few minutes have passed and decide that remembering what happened here in the farm house may not be good for these two. A nice dose of ruphinol is delivered to each of their right buttocks. This dose will keep the quiet and compliant when their movie scene time comes. As the drug takes affect I strip them both completely, they are not quite the prizes I had hoped for, but you take what you can get in this game. I have made the right choice for the star of this film, and our star lies face down whimpering slightly as the cameras record the action from all angles.

later for more....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to unklernie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Ama inter 061

2m:22s

09-21-2018
two asses

7m:15s

03-10-2017
nicki lynn aycox

1m:13s

09-09-2005