uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2011, 07:27 PM

Default Weekend Away

This story is an amalgamation of things I've seen, things I've read, my own fantasies and embellishments on a few things I've been fortunate enough to do. Let me know if you'd like me to continue

I woke up on Saturday morning with an erection to start with but when I opened my eyes and saw Rebecca where I'd left her it intensified tenfold. I'd bought her away for the weekend to a countryside retreat where the rooms offered four-poster beds with no intention of letting her sleep in one. Instead I'd tied her spread-eagled at the foot of the bed facing me, her wrists and ankles stretched out tightly and fastened to each of the four corners to keep her in place no matter how much she struggled. Two additional ropes were tied to the posts at either side of her, level with her breasts which were tied up tightly with the other ends of them and turning a beautiful dark shade of purple. I could have cum all over them right there and then. I watched her for a few minutes; she twitched every now and again, but seemed to be dozing. With her blindfold in place, I couldn't be sure and her enormous ballgag made any sound she made little more than a soft moan; she had made a few sounds over the course of the night as the two twelve-inch vibrators filling her and held in place with a crotchrope had worked their evil magic, set as they were to go off at random intervals, durations and levels of intensity. I sat rubbing my cock as I remembered last night.

Picking her up from work, I'd made her remove her panties from under her miniskirt before I let her into the car, even though she was stood right out front of her office. She knew the rules; no sitting on her skirt when she was with me, and if I ordered it, even if I wasn't, so she hitched her skirt up to expose her ass before sliding into the passenger seat and closing the door, blushing bright red and hardly daring to look away from me. Obviously I made a point of driving away as slowly as I could. She made complaints at how humiliated she felt, but I could see her nipples were stiff below the fabric of her blouse, despite the warm evening and knew she was already excited before the weekend was properly begun. I'd made her work the day without a bra and in a skirt only just long enough to hide her suspenders and stocking tops. As expected, the Friday evening traffic was heavy, but I already had something in mind to relieve the boredom and pulled in at the first motorway service station where I ordered her to cross the bridge over the motorway to the restrooms on the opposite side; there she was to use the men's restroom, take the last cubicle (wait for it if it wasn't immediately available), change into an outfit I'd bought along for her, leave her work clothes in the bag on the window ledge and walk back over and meet me in the shop. The outfit in question was an extremely short lace tube dress which was entirely transparent, a size too small and barely long enough to keep her big tits in AND cover her pussy. To make that little task even harder for her, she also had to change into her 7-inch stilletos with the ankle straps that padlock into place; I'd left a bag of dry rice inside each of them for her to sprinkle in them to make sure walking was as uncomfortable as possible. To add to her humiliation, the service station was old and the motorway bridge was outside, joining the coachparks of each side of the service station. It took her a good half an hour to make it back to me and everyone in the place was staring at her, just the way I wanted. I took my time picking a magazine, paying for it, even letting a couple of people take my place in the queue in front of me before finally taking her back to the car. Only then did I move quickly so she had to hurry to keep up, struggling to keep her tits in the dress and opting to let it ride up to her belly underneath instead. Once back in the car, I'd given her one of her smaller vibrators and told her to use it on herself. There she'd stayed for much of the rest of the trip until we got to the road on which our hotel was located, a national speed limit road with no pavement and National Park on both side which was extremely popular with hikers and picnickers. There, I'd stopped in a car park and kicked her out to walk the rest of the way to the hotel in her dress and heels, a five minute walk in more comfortable hiking shoes, while I drove on ahead. I heard several beeps from passing cars behind me and even as I pulled in to the hotel car park and went to check in at the reception. It had taken her twenty minutes to finally meet me at the rear entrance. From there, I'd taken her up to our room, made her kneel down and suck me good and hard, then tied her into place for the night, fucked her pussy good and hard and allowed her three orgasms, made damn sure she had at least twice as many and then finished myself off with her ass while roughly bouncing her tightly tied tits and whispering in her ear evil ideas for punishing her before ballgagging and blindfolding her for the night and filling her ass and her pussy with the enormous vibrators and securing them in place with a tightly-applied crotchrope.

As it was, I knew exactly what I was going to do with her. Sliding off the bed I yawned and let her hear it, then opened the curtains wide, letting her mind wonder what sort of view the outside world would have of her, made my way noisily to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Then I quietly made my way back to her, crept up behind her and tightly squeezed both of her tits making her squeak into her ballgag with surprise. I peeled off her blindfold. She tried to open her eyes, then screwed them shut as the daylight stung them. "Morning sleepy head" I whispered to her. She moaned into her ballgag in response. "Stay put while I go and have a shower" I said, but before returning to the bathroom I set both her vibrators to constant, at maximum power. She was still squealing wildly when I returned to her. Finally I turned off the vibes, removed them and her crotchrope, then her ballgag, which ellicited a sigh of relief, and a bit of b*tching, but she didn't resit when I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. It took me a couple of minutes to get her untied and of course I left her sexy boobs until last before spanking her perfectly round bottom and allowing her to go and chill out in the bathroom for a while before breakfast and further humiliations as the day played out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blacklineninja For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 05:47 PM

I had Rebecca’s breakfast outfit waiting for her when she emerged from the bathroom. I watched her mouth open as she saw it laid out on the bed and grinned to myself. She shot me a harsh look, but it quickly softened and became a nervous smile. I felt myself hardening again as I watched her get dressed; a very low-cut, spaghetti strapped emo-styled purple dress. Her breasts would be obvious, and so would her butt; the tight skirt ended just below her sumptuously curvy buttocks but if she bent at the waist even slightly, it would ride up and she would be exposed. To go with it, she had one thigh-length stripey white and purple sock and one fishnet stocking. She looked at me for her shoes and I explained to her that for disobeying me last night and having too many orgasms, she’d lost her shoe privileges until I decided she’d earned them back. She also had no underwear - of course, I hadn’t even packed her any, but as she opened the door I put my hand on her shoulder to stop her and knelt down behind her to fix a clamp to each of her labia. Each clamp had a small bell hanging from it, and these hung about a centimetre below the bottom of her dress. I spanked her when they were in place, making them jingle and heard her moan, then watched as she leaned out to peer left and right down the hallway, wondering if anyone had heard her. She very delicately concentrated on keeping them quiet as we walked through the hall, down the stairs and to the hotel’s restaurant for the buffet breakfast. We sat down at a table for two. My eyes met hers and she quickly looked downwards, understanding the reaffirming of her orders not to sit on her skirt, not that she could even if she wanted to as it was so short. The chair backs gave her no protection from the eyes of the other patrons, but as we were at a corner table by the window, she didn’t have to worry too much. Going and getting her breakfast from the buffet was another matter entirely. After watching her delicately make her way around, and try to avoid having to look at or talk to other people whilst reaching over to pick up what she wanted, I had to wait a minute or two after she got back before going up to get my own breakfast in case I myself was humiliated by the arousal she acutely awoke in me. Despite her best efforts, it seemed people DID want to talk to her, and I grinned enjoying the delicious sight of her trying to be polite and engage in small-talk with the other hotel patrons, who obviously were paying close attention to her, without exposing herself too much or jingling her bells. She sighed heavily and blushed bright red, slightly breathless when she finally sat back down opposite me. When I felt I was safe to go without causing embarrassment to myself, I left her alone at the table and took my time picking my own breakfast. When I came back an old guy was stood by our table chatting to her. He looked embarrassedly at me before saying goodbye to Rebecca and shuffling off. I looked at her and we both began giggling before we tucked into our breakfast. “So what are we doing today” she asked me.
“Shopping” I replied with a grin. Her face fell.
“Oh no” she said.
On our weekend breaks we’ve done shopping twice. The first time I took her to treat herself to some new shoes, but had her wear a short skirt with no panties and told her to get the youngest guy or a girl she felt might have an interest in other girls to help her try them on and give them a show in the process. The time after that, I took her clothes shopping. She started off naked under a coat, with just patent black stiletto-heel shoes on, and we bought her outfit piece by piece, the two of us browsing till we found things I liked, each individual item from a different store, until she had a new sl*tty-looking outfit, bright purple stockings, open-crotched panties, a tight high-waisted but short skirt with a zip all the way up the front, a bright green quarter-cup bra, and contrasting brightly-coloured orange cable ties for her nipples with a second set of cable ties interlinked into them and holding some heavy padlocks underneath her nipples as weights, and a tight, blue-grey animal print blouse. Then we found her somewhere to change into it that wasn’t a restroom. We found an alcove with a couple of payphones in it and I made her stand in the corner and give me her coat, then handed her new clothes to her one item at a time, before having fun parading her about looking like a sexy harlot for the last few hours of shopping-time. Then we found another, slightly secluded but not private place to have sex as most of the crowd made their way back to the multiple car parks. I loved it and judging from how wet and ready she was and how quickly she came, I‘d say she did too.
Today we’d be buying her a new outfit, but she wouldn’t have the benefit of shoes, or today a coat, but the dress she’d worn for breakfast wasn’t quite risqué enough for shopping so I had her remove it on the stairwell as we made our way back to the room, then as we got to the door to our hallway I told her to stay put. She tried to argue with me but I silenced her with a look that threatened to keep her there much longer than I intended. I went back to the room with her dress and picked up her handbag which I’d packed for her before I picked her up from work yesterday. When I returned, I found her crouched on the next balcony up, trying to cover herself with her arms. I ordered her to come to me and she stood up and did as she was told. I passed her bag to her and se opened it as quickly as she could, pulling out a white off-the-shoulder top. It was long enough to cover her ass, but again only just. It was intended to be worn with leggings and a cardigan or jacket, but there were no other items of clothing in the bag. Once she was dressed, I backed her against the wall. Her breathing was quick and shallow and as I pressed myself against her to raise the hem of her top to expose her pussy I could almost feel her heart hammering in her chest. Slowly I knelt down and gently released the clamps on her labia, making her exhale sharply with pain, but the exhalation quickly becoming sighs of relief. I gave her the clamps and she quickly threw them into her bag, then I let go of the hem of her top and let it drop back into place, covering her back up. For now. Outside in the hotel parking lot, she made straight for the car. “Where are you going” I asked her as I walked towards the road and the bus stop out front of the hotel. She pleaded with me not to, but it was too good an opportunity to pass up. The bus shelter had little metal seats inside on which I ordered her to perch her behind, with her top hitched up to bare her ass, of course. When the bus came, I gave her the money for her own ticket, boarded first and paid for myself, then made my way to the back of the bus. We couldn’t get the rearmost seats as they were taken up by a group of teenagers, but I sat down in the second to last row on the left side. Rebecca slowly walked up to join me and immediately the kids were commenting on her bare feet and the fact that she was supposed to be wearing leggings with her top. They didn’t talk directly to us, but they weren’t exactly quiet in discussing her either. I held Rebecca’s hand and smiled at her. She was bright red again and hardly moved, but she had a gleam in her eye and kept rubbing her thighs together. When we finally reached the shopping mall, I made her stand up before the bus even reached the stop so she’d be in the thick of the crowd of people wanting to get off, although unfortunately the teenagers beat us and were ahead of her in the queue. But while she was at the back, before we stopped, I slipped my hand between her legs, making her very nearly gasp, and could feel her little pussy was indeed very warm and very wet. I was tempted to keep rubbing, but she squeezed closed her thighs for a second so I let her off and withdrew my hand.
The Following User Says Thank You to blacklineninja For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
M2

1m:23s

08-01-2019
HousePeep115

4m:17s

03-29-2008
Mature BBW Shared

1m:33s

01-05-2017
No Panty Driving