Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2011, 05:29 PM

Thanked 5,156 Times in 200 Posts
Default his.

Jodie is a self-secure 22 year old girl, she likes men but has never found one that could make her wanting to be his.
Sofar al the men she had been with where easy to control and as soon as she felt they where eating out of her hand she simply lost interest.

Until one day.. It was a Friday. As usual she met up with her sister and best friends and went clubbing. The club was dark and not to packed, ideal for dancing. While dancing some guys flirted with her, others looked but then shyly turned away when she looked their way. As the night progressed she spotted a man sitting at the bar looking at her, although he wasn't dressed up at al he was by far the sexiest man she saw that evening; He was wearing a dark jeans with a simple white v-neck t-shirt, he had not shaved in a few days and his hair was messy. Something that made him even more atractive was the fact that he didn't seem to notice women flirting with him witch they obviously where. Maybe he just didn't care? Whatever it was he definetiy got his swag on.
Interested Jodie looked at him while dancing and when she felt him looking back she smiled witch made him smile also, he then looked away. Some time later when she found the courage she decided to go talk to him he was suddenly gone. She couldn't believe it, what happened? Wasn't he interested? Did he move places? Eagerly looking around she suddenly heard a warm voice asking if she wants a drink, without looking she knew it was him and she also knew he saw her disapointment when she thought he left. She said she'd have a white wine He went to the bar, ordered and came back with 2 white wines. Jodie felt she was blushing, this never happened before, something about him made her feel very small and insecure. He then made it even worse by asking why she was so shy witch made her so insecure she looked down. He gently raised her chin, looked her in the eyes and softly kissed the side of her lips witch made her close her eyes and open her mouth a bit. He then softly bit her upper lip and pulled her waist against his. By now she didnt even notice the music anymore, 2 minutes with him made her feel things she never felt before, she was lost. While still kissing her he lifted the front of her skirt, witch scared her enough to open her eyes. While looking in her eyes he slipt his hand in her panties and before she even knew what was happening she felt his warm hand against her soaking wet pussy.. he smiled, took his hand out and placed it between their kissing mouths. Jodie was now tasting her own juices in the middle of a dancefloor while kissing a man she didn't even know the name of. Nothing had ever felt this good. He then gently took her head between his 2 hands, looked at her and said while smiling: You've got my attention now, i'm gonna give you my phone number and let you decide if you want to call me or not but before you do i want to warn you, i'm not an average guy, i'm mutch more demanding and dominant. He gave her a businesscard, turned around and left. It took her exactly 2 seconds to decide she was going to call him.
The next afternoon still mesmorised and feeling eager like a child wanting candy she called him, he answered, she said hey its Jodie... "so your interrested" he said... "yes"Jodie responded...
"Wanna meet tonight" he replied... "yes" she said (trying not to sound to eager)
Ok, you know the cafe "Muze"? meet there at 8? he asked
She knew it and agread to meet there.
I want you to dress sexier then you normally ever would. I don't mean cheap, i mean sexy like a very confident woman, hair tied back, high heels. Order a coffee.
Without even giving her a chance to respond he hung up.
Jodie felt furious; Who does he think he is! Noone commands me! But suddenly she imagined herself sitting there waiting, not knowing wat was going to happen, without any control at al. She al of a sudden got very wet and felt like a little sl*t. she stood up, got naked and masturbated infront of a mirror looking at herself, secretly hoping to get fucked hard like the little sl*t that she is, to be used her for his own pleasure over and over and over again.
This thought made her cum so hard she trembled al over her body. With her wetness dripping down the inside of her legs she decided to give away all control and follow his every wish and command.
She went shopping, bought high black leather pumps, black stockings and a leather top with high neck.
That evening she left her house feeling reborn, she had never dressed up so sexy, never felt this powerful and more sure of anything.
She arrived in the cafe at 7.45 pm, ordered a coffee feeling people staring at her dressed like this almost made her cum without stimulation. At 8 he arrived, he wore the same jeans, a white tanktop and a stunning black shirt buttoned half witch made him even sexier then he already was the night before, when he entered the door 2 women sitting across her wispered to eachother while gigling, both smiling shyly when he looked at them, he didn't agnolige or respond at all.
He sat down at her table, looked at her pleased witch made her feel very peaceful inside. She then looked at the 2 women witch made them look down shy and uncomfortable. She never felt better.
He ordered a wiskey and the same for her. Thought u could use that he said to her smiling, she smiled back and said yes thank you. If you want to be with me your going to have to get used of me making the decisions, how does that make you feel? Peaceful she replyed. He smiled
When their drinks where finished he put money on the table, took her hand opened the door and lead her out, on the street he took her hand and walked a bit in front of her. She felt safe and looked-after, he could lead her anywhere, she wouldn't care, she trusted him, he was her man.
They arrived at his apartment, witch was white, airy with big modern windows. He obviously had some kind of creative job because the interior and furniture was vintage chic, exactly how she imagined it to be. He smiled while she looked around and told her to take of her clothes. She hesitated, he said it again, this time more commanding. She started to take of her clothes while feeling a bit shy, When she looked at him he said turn your back to me and face the sofa... She did. She took of her bra and panties and was now completely naked. Open your legs he said; She opened her legs a bit. He then came closer and she felt his breath in her neck and got wet. Al of a sudden he grabbed her hair and pushed her head down in the sofa hard, she grabbed her hair and screamed out. He then smacked her ass hard and said "I decide what hurts, not you, if something is inbareable you say "no more" other then that you stay quiet" understand? Yes.. she said
He grabbed her tail again and pushed it down, she twitched again and he hit her hard on her ass again, she could already feel it getting soar and red. He grabbed her hair again, she didn't move, he took her arms and tied her hands behind her back by the wrists. he moved his other hand between her legs and felt she was wet. "so, the little sl*t is horny"? he asked. she nodded. He let his grip go, she raised her head a bit, he then slapped her ass again and said "did i tell you to move"??? he pushed her head down again and wispered in her ear "i'm gonna fuck you hard now and your gonna take it like a good girl" She heard him slowly open his zipper, taking of his pants without any hurry, he then pulled her head up by her hair and entered her like a savage she resisted a bit and he slapped her ass again, harder then before. it really hurt, so she gave in and let him have her. Deciding that made her feel very calm and she could let go of al her tension. She showed no more resistance and accepted the fact she was being fucked like a sl*t, he untied her hands and said ordered her to masturbate while he fucked her, she stroked hard and orgasmed. Finaly he turned her around, she eagerly sucked his cock and swallowed like a good girl should. She felt proud.
Later that evening lying in bed he read a book while corresing her hair gently. She never felt more secure and wanted.
She.. was... His
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_lg7ibdNWQp1qbszyeo1_1280.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to milocool For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Daddy s Little Fucksl*t fishnet

1m:04s

03-14-2016

5m:46s

10-12-2021
Capture3

0m:49s