uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2009, 02:48 PM

Default Humiliations of Lizzie

If this looks familiar, it is. I used to have it up on a different site. I didn't save it it, so its gonna be slightly different.
--------------------------------------------------------

Lizzie was getting ready for school one morning. Lizzie was about 18, and love doing wild stuff, but going no farther than commando. She had long brown hair, and a nice body, with D-sized boobs. Anyway, Lizzie had an English Presentation today, so she wanted to dress nice. She was feeling a little wild that day, so she wore a long (down to her ankles), thin dress (near the bottom at least), with no bra and no panties, and flip flops to school. Lizzie had English at the end of the day. She was so turned on through out the day, she had to stop herself from touching herself. English period came along, and she sat through the rest of the presentations, she was last. When Lizzie got up to present she took off her flip flops, and went up to present. On her dress, there was a thread near the bottom. There was also a fan on the ground, turned on. She trip over the fan, and the thread got caught inside the fan. While Lizzie was presenting, the fan kept unraveling her dress..she didn't notice until some perv whistled at her. Lizzie looked down and instinctively looked down, covered her goods, and screamed. She was mortified, but at the same time, turned on. She ran out of the classroom, all the way to her house..
---------------------------------------------------------
First story, btw, that I did and remember. I did more, but don't remember those. Ideas are welcome.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThatPersonGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2009, 07:52 PM

Default Ideas?

Anyone got ideas for the next Lizzie story?
Old 09-08-2011, 02:44 AM

Post Another Lizzie at School Story

When Lizzie first transferred to South Park High, she met Pam. The girls hit it off from the start. One of Pam's first conversations with Lizzie was to give her a warning. "You're not going to like this, but the kids at this school have a tradition for a public humiliation of anybody new who comes to this school from the outside."

"Outside?" Lizzie wondered aloud.

"Yeah. Like you. You moved here from some other place. You didn't grow up here with the rest of us. That's why I'm warning you. You might as well prepare yourself. The A-list kids are the ones who perpetuate this crazy tradition. Sooner or later, they will get you, probably sooner. Afterward, you'll be able to put it behind you and forget about it. You'll be able to join in and be one of us–not one of the A-list kids, but one of the rest of us. You just have to get through it."

"What exactly is the 'it' I have to get through? What are you talking about? Is this like some kind of gang initiation thing or something?

"Stop with all the questions, Lizzie. Just listen to me. I don't know what they will do to you, but I'm pretty damn sure they're going to do something, and you're not going to like it. It is some kind of an initiation thing, but there's no way to tell what they're going to do to you. They just get together and plan something–something humiliating. Then they go after you. And they get you. They always get you. Just figure that something bad is coming, and psych yourself to get through it. You just have to."

"That's total shit, Pam. They can't do stuff like that. There are rules. The school won't let them bully me or initiate me or anything else. They'll come down so hard on these A-list creeps that nothing is going to happen."

"The school isn't going to do anything. They never have, they never will. They just look the other way. Even the sheriff's deputy isn't going to get involved. I've lived here all my life. It's just the way it is, Lizzie. It's just the way it is."

"No! I'm not going to put up with that. I'll go to the office right now and ask to see the principal. I'll ask him to protect me. He'll have to. If he doesn't he could lose his job."

"Don't do it." Pam looked at her new friend seriously. "There are no secrets here. Word will get out. Word always gets out. I'll introduce you to somebody who already tried what you're saying, Hanna VanGraf. She'll tell you not to try. They found out what she had done, so they just waited. They waited until the school told her and her parents that it was a false alarm, that it was a rumor, a fiction. Hanna finally got it. She got it ten times worse."

"Like what did they do to her?"

"Maybe Hanna will tell you. I only know that she regrets her decision. I only know stories about what they did, conflicting stories. It was worse, way worse. I'm sure of that."

"Well what is it you think they're going to do to me then?"

"I told you. I don't know. Nobody knows. They probably don't know yet. But whatever it is, you're not going to like it. You're really really not going to like it, whatever it is."

"That is so much crap, Pam. You are so totally full of shit." Lizzie turned on her heel and walked away from her new friend without a backward glance–big mistake.

The next day, Lizzie was still avoiding Pam. She was not willing to listen to any more of the girl's bullshit stories. But she hadn't made any new friends either.

"Hello, you're Lizzie aren't you? the new girl?" The tall slender girl talking to her smiled. "I'm Aimee. You're in my Math and Lit classes." At least she didn't have a bunch a school initiation crap to dump on Lizzie.

Lizzie was eager to make new friends. She didn't want to screw it up again. Lizzie eagerly accepted an invitation to meet up with some of Aimee's friends after school. She was supposed to ride the bus home, but she could be late, she could walk. It wasn't that far. Aimee caught up with Lizzie and they walked to Lit class together. It was their class of the day.

Aimee pushed a slip of paper into Lizzie's hand. "Take it. It's a hall pass. I've got one too. Follow me to the Crowe's Nest, that's what we call Mr. Crowe's desk. Do what I do." Inside the Lit classroom, Lizzie followed Aimee to the teacher's desk. Aimee held out her pass. "Me and the new girl have to go to see Mortinson." Lizzie offered her pass for inspection too. Mr. Crowe glanced at the passes and dismissed them with a silent gesture. "See that you get your assignments done for tomorrow." The girls left.

"Who's Mortinson?" Lizzie mouthed quietly as they reentered the hallway.

"Abby Mortinson. She's a counselor, but it doesn't matter. These are forgeries. We're out early today. Come on. We're heading out back. Do you smoke?"

"Huh? Uh no, I don't smoke. I don't even like being around cigarettes."

"Not cigarettes, pot."

"Huh?" But Lizzie had heard perfectly. She had never tried marijuana either, but she had never had an opportunity to try either.

"It's real good stuff. Smooth. It's good stuff to learn on. Come on. You'll like it."

Lizzie had mixed feelings, but she followed along with no real hesitation. The back of the school grounds seemed deserted. But they went behind a storage building near the parking lot and found another girl and three boys. Aimee waved a hello and the four acknowledged their approach. Lizzie could smell the ropey odor of burning weed from a joint being passed around.

"See." Aimee looked at her friends and back at Lizzie and smiled.

Two of the boys stepped forward. "Hey new girl." One of the boys spoke. "My name's Jacob."

Lizzie tried to think of something nice to say. She wasn't yet sure if she wanted to try the pot or not. But Jacob stepped behind her. He whipped one strong arm around her and clamped his other hand over her mouth. Lizzie's struggles were ineffective. Aimee reached under Lizzie's dress and pulled down her underwear. Another boy held Lizzie's ankles to keep her from kicking. It all happened very fast. Lizzie's underwear were balled up and stuffed into her mouth. The other girl used duct tape to hold the improvised gag in place. Then, they pulled off Lizzie's clothes. Everything came off. She was completely naked. Her struggles were futile. Lizzie was bent over and her wrists were taped securely to each ankle. The handle of a push broom was wedged between her wrists and ankles and taped in place holding her legs spread apart. Lizzie lost her balance and fell forward painfully onto her face. Her tormentors laughed and made fun of her bare butt raised up. They swatted her bottom. They probed her with fingers.

"Look at this." Aimee had identified that Lizzie was still a virgin. "You boys will have to be careful."

Lizzie had no idea of what was going to happen. Would they **** her? Would they torture her? What were they going to do to her? They did spank her, hard. It was a long time, but they finally left her still naked and positioned obscenely. Lizzie heard the final period bell ring. Soon a few students came by and saw her. Others soon joined them. Lizzie wriggled and grunted, but nobody helped her. They looked at her. They looked and left. Some of them laughed and made dirty comments. Nobody touched her. Some people took pictures so others would believe the stories they told about her. Nobody would help her. She wiggled and shook herself more violently. The tape was beginning to loosen. There were still some people watching her. It seemed like it was taking forever. Eventually she got one wrist free. Then she was able to quickly free herself and get to her feet.

"Can't any of you help me?" Lizzie looked back at the six boys and two girls who were watching her. She didn't recognize any of them. She didn't know where her clothes were. She tried to cover herself with her hands. "Will any of you give me something, anything to put on?" Nobody replied or moved to help. "Please." She picked up her underwear and pulled the remaining tape off and pulled them on. One arm tried to cover her breasts. Lizzie was crying. "Please. Let me wear something."

The observers looked at one another to see if anybody would help her. Instead, they actually stepped back. Finally, one of the boys fished a tee shirt from his backpack and held it out to Lizzie.

"Thank you." Lizzie scrambled into the tee. The boy was smaller, probably younger than she was. The shirt was too small, but it at least covered her.

"I got this too." He offered some gym shorts.

Lizzie took those too and managed to get her larger body into them. At least she was covered–sort of. "Thank you. That helps a lot. Who are you?" He didn't answer. The boy and the others drifted away. Lizzie had to walk home on her own. This is what Pam had warned her about. Lizzie was mad and sad. She cried.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JayB For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2011, 02:27 AM

Thanked 2,233 Times in 255 Posts

I love these. I think I actually do remember reading the first one somewhere, possibly TGP?
Would be great to see more!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Daddy s Little Fucksl*t fishnet

1m:04s

03-14-2016

5m:46s

10-12-2021
Capture3

0m:49s

09-16-2005
bikini part3

0m:31s