Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioutd View Post
I think I wrote about this in the "small thrills" thread but it's worth sharing here as this is the best place.
My first office wasn't much more than a barn with offices built in it. I was working one night late and the cleaning person came in. She was thin and in her late 30s. Through friendly chatting, I found out she was going to meet her boyfriend later and was in a summer dress that had one strap on each shoulder and opened widely in the front when she leaned forward. I told her I would get out of her way but she said it was no problem. She leaned over and cleaned my desk with a tremendous view of her small breasts. She proceeded to dust and vacuum while her dress was constantly draping open for a splendid view. I was noticeably excited and had to stand up a couple times while she was working around me but she acted like she didn't notice and we had friendly chat the whole time. It was without exception the best view and it lasted for what seemed like 10-15 minutes (but was probably more like 5). I took care of business the moment she left.
Oh yeah that sounds great I used to have a sales lady come to my shop I got a good view of her bright pink nipples every time she came in. I had a lot of good wanks thinking about her beautiful tits.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post: