View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
This is interesting behavior; I've encountered the same sort of thing with several women and I believe it comes down to:

Plausible Deniability

As long as they can pretend (to us or themselves) that their exposure was or could be explained as accidental, they are willing to be seen. Some of them, eager to be seen.

One friend I've known since early college and into middle age told me when we were discussing her exhibitionism that she always tried to be seen in a way that the viewer could believe was unintentional. A respected businesswoman, mother, churchgoer, good student, "good" girl; you'd think butter wouldn't melt in her mouth...but she had an absolute need to expose parts of herself to strangers, husband's friends, relatives and nearly always managed to make to seem unintentional.

And interestingly enough, as she's gotten older she's become more daring with both her methods of showing and her audience- great fun!
My wife definitely fits your theory. She's seen as an upstanding member of the community but has a bit of a hankering to become not so "good". She often comes out of a shower, briefly walks naked or topless in front of our bedroom windows with the curtains open, has a quick look outside, then half closes them. I've observed her with a hidden cam, so I've a number of pics that demonstrate her behaviour.

My mate comes round early morning occasionally to assist with various projects in the garden. When I'm talking to him, my wife usually appears with her pajamas on but clearly showing her nipples through her top. In the summer she'll appear with her short nightdress on (although she still has her knickers on).

I don't want to broach the subject with her as she would probably stop doing it, so it's all a bit of a game with me (and you lot!) knowing what she's up to but just appearing nonchalant as if I haven't noticed.
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to wellblowmedown For This Useful Post: