View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 08:25 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
This is interesting behavior; I've encountered the same sort of thing with several women and I believe it comes down to:

Plausible Deniability

As long as they can pretend (to us or themselves) that their exposure was or could be explained as accidental, they are willing to be seen. Some of them, eager to be seen.

As someone posted above, I think this is absolutely right. In fact, it reminds me of a story my wife told me after we were married. Now she doesn't like to talk of previous escapades so I can only get her to speak up after some alcohol and some cajoling from me. I don't have time to write it right now, but it involved her deliberately exposing herself through a window to some guys that lived next door while she was in college.

Anyway, one year in college she lived off campus with two other girls in a small house. There was a small back yard and a driveway separated the house from the one next door. The other houses were maybe 10-15 yards from theirs. Anyway, there was a bathroom with a window on the back of the house. It ran from a little below her waist to a couple of feet above her head. There was no blinds but a curtain that was usually kept closed at night but not always during the day.

I've got to go to work now but will post the story soon.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post: