Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2014, 01:54 PM

Thanked 2,952 Times in 78 Posts
Default Mine's pretty normal

I love sticking my finger in my wife's butt. It's so warm and cozy in there. And she likes it too. That's a plus.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0167.jpg   IMG_0169.jpg  

IMG_0171.jpg   IMG_0173.jpg  

IMG_0177.jpg   IMG_0179.jpg  

IMG_0182.jpg   IMG_0185.jpg  

IMG_0051.jpg   IMG_0043.jpg  

Old 04-10-2014, 04:52 AM

Thanked 1,255 Times in 109 Posts

I am a sucker for women in their Panties I am more of the non nude lover so Panty upskirts + EUF is my thing.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PforPanchira For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2014, 04:19 PM

Default Mine...

1) Girls swimming in their underwear,
2)Girls in wet t-shirts and panties,
3)Girls with their undies showing thru a wet dress.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to joad78745 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2014, 04:52 AM

Thanked 11,027 Times in 399 Posts

awesome thread. i'm all about the stepmom scenario....
Attached Thumbnails
240.jpg  
Old 04-25-2014, 05:37 PM

Talking Mine....

The look and feel of a woman's legs in fine stockings and ankle strap high heels. Yum
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to twogunberg For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2014, 07:55 PM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 245 Posts
Default Mine's. I guess that they're quite 'soft', but anyways...

1. Women's underwear, especially panties. This one is by far my favorite, very strong. For some reason, for as long as I've been attracted to women I've always preferred to see a woman in sexy matching bra and panties rather than naked -and I like seeing naked women a lot!. I love all kind of panties that cover the woman's buttocks -yes, I dislike thongs-, but for me, those high cut panties from the 90's are the most appealing kind of panties that a woman can wear. This may be due to me growing up during that decade, I don't know. I love admiring and feeling the different fabrics, colors, desings, patterns, etc. And I love how the seat of a pair of tight-fitting high cut panties made the girl's ass look bigger yet firm, something that I think most modern panties fail to achieve. If you don't know what kind of panties I'm talking about and you're curious about them, you can check my thread about high cut panties and take a look at some pics.

2. Girls with big asses and wide hips, curvy -but not fat!- girls. I don't know if this does count as a fetish or not, since I don't think that it isn't unusual at all among heterosexual men, but the rear end of females has always caught my attention big time, WAY more than breast. While a lot of guys prefer cute round butts made in gyms, I love those big wide ones that slightly chubby girls tend to have. The same goes for their hips and their thighs; I like them to have some meat in those places! Here's a perfect example of the kind of bodies I like women to have; http://c767204.r4.cf2.rackcdn.com/6f...be03819bbd.jpg I like especially the body of the blonde in purple underwear.
I hate when mass-media calls these girls 'overweight', because it makes them to feel unattractive and then a lot of them start starving themselves trying to fit in the 'perfect body type' -Perfect? Oh, please...- and they lose their beautiful features in the process. A confident girl proud of her big ass is a huge turn on for me!

3. EUF, which stands for Embarrassed Underwear-clad Female. This is an scenario, most of the time fictional, in which a woman ends up in her underwear in public against her wishes, which causes her to feel humiliated. This fetish is very related to point 1, I guess. My favorite EUF gag is the classic comedic skirt-ripping scene. Here are some examples;
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kDh-35Wdxs -skip to 5:26
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIo2qWy2Hdo -the first commercial
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAzIuSkJ_NQ
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B37w0sqYE1k

4. Sexy stockings, garterbelts and pantyhoses. I love those almost as much as I love panties.

5. Super tight skirts. I really love seeing curvy women wearing those tight office skirts.I like those so much that I started a thread about them today, so go figure! . They enhance a woman's appeal greatly, especially regarding their asses!.

5. Pantsings. This one is too very strong, probably related to numer 1 too. For me, as a huge panty lover, is really fun to try to guess what kind and color of panties that cute girl that I just met might be wearing. And if we're both close to each other and I suspect that she'll be cool with it, then playfully pulling down her pants when we're both alone and checking out what underwear she's wearing makes my day! I cannot put into words how turned on I am by a girl that giggles genuinely -or tries to pants you back!- when you pants her on privacy.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FLP00 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2014, 02:39 AM

Thanked 1,255 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLP00 View Post
1. Women's underwear, especially panties. This one is by far my favorite, very strong. For some reason, for as long as I've been attracted to women I've always preferred to see a woman in sexy matching bra and panties rather than naked -and I like seeing naked women a lot!. I love all kind of panties that cover the woman's buttocks -yes, I dislike thongs-, but for me, those high cut panties from the 90's are the most appealing kind of panties that a woman can wear. This may be due to me growing up during that decade, I don't know. I love admiring and feeling the different fabrics, colors, desings, patterns, etc. And I love how the seat of a pair of tight-fitting high cut panties made the girl's ass look bigger yet firm, something that I think most modern panties fail to achieve. If you don't know what kind of panties I'm talking about and you're curious about them, you can check my thread about high cut panties and take a look at some pics.

I am a big Panty Fetish fan my self. All of my other Fetishes are related to Panties as well.

Although I prefer that their bras don't match their Panties, it gives a more casual feel. And I am not into thongs either. My favorite color is white.

Another Fetish of mine that is related to my Panty fetish are girls wearing dresses which also leads to my next fetish Dress or skirt lifting I love to see girls getting their lifted by force or accidentally getting blown by the wind.

EUF is a strong fetish for me as well, my favorite scenarios are a women being forced to strip to her underwear by a mugger and women getting their Dress lifted in public and office girls wearing corporate attire giving an accidental upskirt in their workplace where their panties get exposed for all their colleagues to see.

Its nice to see there are other EUF fans here.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PforPanchira For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2014, 04:44 AM

preggers
Attached Thumbnails
418524318.jpg   1455840810.jpg  

7249390214_dc28c66c15_o.jpg  
Old 05-09-2014, 02:58 AM

Thanked 2,368 Times in 254 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshire74 View Post
My fetish.... Well, I can start with having other people see my wife. Exposing her in general. Whenever she goes out without underwear is always a winner for me. Today - she has gone to work (in an office) wearing a long skirt and no knickers. She knows exactly what to do for me.

Knowing she's attracted attention from other men also works. Last time we were out in town and she had no underwear on she got touched up on the dance floor. She enjoyed it - and so did I.

We are very good friends with another couple and usually holiday with them once a year. We always stay in woodland lodges with hot tub's. It is generally accepted that the guys be nude all the time in the hot tub, and as the wine flows - the girls get closer to that state. My wife has, on three occasions, been fully nude in the tub with me and her friend's husband. Just the thought of it.......
Mmm. Jane has a fantastic ass !! I would love to see that climbing in or out of a hot tub anytime !!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodchewer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2014, 12:13 PM

Location: "The Falls" Texas. Occasional trips to Oklahoma City.
Thanked 5,185 Times in 317 Posts
Talking My Fetish is......

I love to see the dual nature of women exposed. The most dramatic example of that is seeing a photo of a very nicely dressed woman in church acting all righteous and pious..... and then another photo of the same woman either nude or scantly clad engaged in some sex act with one or more others. Wedding photos are probably the most common but I have seen others where older women are at a podium speaking followed by another photo of the same woman sucking one guy while getting drilled by another.

15 or so years ago my then wife and I used to meet a Baptist minister from Louisiana and his wife at a local Dallas area motel about once a month. His wife was a tiny bit heavy but an animal in bed and a squirter to boot! We always had a great time.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pete387joe For This Useful Post:

Tags
fetish, grannies

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s