Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2022, 12:54 AM

Thanked 2,657 Times in 195 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunky View Post
Once you have been to enough nudist beaches and clubs it soon becomes normal, and loses its edge. When we first started going to these I was like a dog with two dicks, now it's MEH....... unless there's another very attractive female there.
I agree. After a while you just get acclimated, and unless there is a "special occurrence" (like seeing a very hot woman or wide open legs), it's just an "ordinary naked day." By now hundreds or more people have seen my wife completely naked; and it just doesn't have the same "kick" as the first time she walked nude through the pool area and people saw her naked for the first time, or the first few times people saw her with her legs open. By now it's just like "oh yeah...well...that isn't something everyone hasn't already seen by now."
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2022, 02:26 PM

Thanked 1,704 Times in 91 Posts

Yep........pretty much the same.

Was quite the thrill when my wife would go topless on our boat and more so when we were with another couple.
Then it progressed to a nude beach, where my wife said she would go topless but not nude, then before long she was fully nude.

Now when we are alone and she goes topless on the boat I enjoy it but not near as much as if someone else is along with us to see her.......I love showing her off.

We also go to some nude resorts .........I always enjoy here being nude and walking around other people checking her out !
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to bushman1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2022, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by visa0061 View Post
We are very lucky men.
Amen brother.

I still remember my wife's first time at the nude beach. And I was THAT guy. I was hoping she'd get naked like the other women there; tried to get her comfortable. Some of the other women there even tried talking to her. But after going topless, she just froze. Could not take off her bottom. I tried my best to hide my disappointment; but it was written all over my face. Then she got mad at me for making her uncomfortable lol!! She then said that her tits out was going to be the most naked she'd ever be around other people.

That feels like centuries ago. She now gets naked right after checking in at the resort and leaves all her clothes in the car. It's still funny to see other women watch her walking out of the parking lot completely naked; and I can only imagine what they think: "Wow...that women really has balls! She's not even waiting to get to the pool to undress!" She doesn't even really think about it that way though. She's so used to being completely naked the entire time she's at the resort that she doesn't figure people might admire her confidence.

That didn't happen overnight though. It was a gradual process. Sometimes these things take time.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2022, 08:50 AM

Thanked 1,796 Times in 89 Posts

I am excited when other guys see my wife nude, here is an example.
My wife is a prude, on the beach she uses standard bikinis, no nudity no topless no thongs. We are on a crowded beach and she is laying on her back on a sun lounge. She has untied the bikini bra strings behind her neck (no tan lines on the neck and on the shoulders). She is asleep and the bra is slowly sliding down exposing her breasts. I am waiting for her first topless but it is not arriving, her nipples are still covered.
I cannot miss the topless opportunity and I decide to take a risk while she is asleep. With a soft caress, I pull down her bra exposing her boobs. But there is a big problem, as soon as I am looking at my wife topless in a crowded beach, I get an embarrassing erection. I urgently dive into the sea and I swim until the water level is at my breast.
Now that my erection is hidden underwater, I realise that I am in a perfect situation. My wife is topless, asleep and alone, from my remote position about ten meters from her, I can check several guys staring at her tits, even stopping while walking. There are only a few topless women on the beach, there are no topless women near my wife and voyeurs can look at her without the embarrassment of my presence.
I jerk off underwater, then after about ten minutes more relaxed and with a minimal erection I come back to my wife. Pretending to be a jealous husband, I pull up her bra covering her tits. She wakes up asking “what’s going on” I answer “you almost had a nipslip, do not worry”. False: she has been topless for about ten minutes and dozens of guys enjoyed the show.
In the photo another nipslip of my wife in a similar situation.
Attached Thumbnails
scapbn.jpg  
Old 04-12-2022, 12:56 AM

Thanked 5,847 Times in 779 Posts
Default Incredible thrill

Like a few said, it was a gradual thing. A couple times where she went topless and that was a huge thrill. Oddly, she took less convincing to go from topless to totally nude than going from regular bathing suit to topless.

That first time she decided to take the bottom off too was huge to me. I thought I was prepared for the rush of excitement, but I wasn’t. To see how relaxed she seemed once everything was off and she walked from our towels down to the water, take a quick dip and walk back.

I loved seeing guys watch her, knowing what at least a few were thinking. Yes, I was “that guy”, who couldn’t help but have a rock hard cock. All I could think of was some of them being with her. She obviously noticed my excited cock.

When we were back in our hotel room she asked if I liked seeing other women nude and I told her the truth - that my cock was hard because I loved her being seen by other men. She didn’t really believe me until we started having sex and our dirty talk centered on what I wanted them to do with her, and it obviously turned her on to talk about it too.
Old 04-12-2022, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Like a few said, it was a gradual thing. A couple times where she went topless and that was a huge thrill.
Your last comment is so true and exactly how it works with me and Pat
The sex talk seems to go to a different level as we each share intimate dirty concepts which perhaps in normal conversation we would keep in our minds only
Cheers

Last edited by Turtle; 04-12-2022 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Potteruk For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2022, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by visa0061 View Post
On nude beaches, every time I've gotten: "Ok well I'm only going topless." Then a short time later when they realize almost all the women are nude...they go fully nude. Every single one admitted later on they loved the feeling of being completely nude in public.
The same thing happens at nudist resorts. The first time my wife agreed to going to a resort, she "put her foot down" and said that "topless" was the most naked she was going to get. But then she saw all the women that were walking around completely naked and confident. That changed her mindset. It was part curiosity about being completely naked in front of people; and part feeling "competitive." I could see the exhilaration on her face when she got completely naked and walked through the pool area in front of everyone.

It doesn't happen every time; but it sure happens a lot. I see it every time we go to the resort: a couple arrives, the woman sees that all the other women are naked; and even if it's their first time and are quite shy about it, the moment she sees that most of the other women are naked: the clothes come off quick.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2022, 10:41 PM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihoin View Post
...I see it every time we go to the resort: a couple arrives, the woman sees that all the other women are naked; and even if it's their first time and are quite shy about it, the moment she sees that most of the other women are naked: the clothes come off quick.
Thanks for sharing that, Shihoin! I was discussing that very thing with my wife recently. I had asked if she would ever be willing to visit a nudist resort even just for a few hours as a trial tour. She steadfastly refused. I teased her that when she saw others nude and completely relaxed, she might be willing to try so herself. Shot down a second time. Yet it's good to know my assumptions on that matter bear some weight.

Last edited by driftwood3791; 04-14-2022 at 10:42 PM. Reason: grammatical error
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2022, 01:41 AM

Thanked 2,492 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almost_There View Post
In the summer my wife walks around almost nude, braless where when she bends down her boobs are clearly visible to everyone, when at the beach she wears bikinis that are basically strings, where only her nipples and the crack of her butt are covered. I'm sure she's made a lot of guys hard that way, because I've seen them staring at her. Yes, it turns me on immensely.

What turned me on the most was when I had her pics on here a long time ago and some guys, who were very respectful and polite, told me how much she turned them on and how hard she made them, and some sent me pics of their hardons. To see those guys so stiff from looking at her naked body made me so hard that I couldn't stand it and I'd always have to jack off. I'd also fantasize about how each dick would look going in and out of her vagina, how she would react to being fucked by each one, how she'd close her eyes and moan as they went in and out of her. It's making me hot now just thinking about it
Awesome idea
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2022, 12:25 AM

Thanked 5,847 Times in 779 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almost_There View Post
In the summer my wife walks around almost nude, braless where when she bends down her boobs are clearly visible to everyone, when at the beach she wears bikinis that are basically strings, where only her nipples and the crack of her butt are covered. I'm sure she's made a lot of guys hard that way, because I've seen them staring at her. Yes, it turns me on immensely.

What turned me on the most was when I had her pics on here a long time ago and some guys, who were very respectful and polite, told me how much she turned them on and how hard she made them, and some sent me pics of their hardons. To see those guys so stiff from looking at her naked body made me so hard that I couldn't stand it and I'd always have to jack off. I'd also fantasize about how each dick would look going in and out of her vagina, how she would react to being fucked by each one, how she'd close her eyes and moan as they went in and out of her. It's making me hot now just thinking about it
Same here. Seeing them hard for her, and wanting in her, got me worked up and hard. Like you, it still does remembering.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Being Licked in the Elevator

1m:31s

11-20-2015
spy 1094

5m:15s

02-18-2014
oralorgasm

0m:49s

09-04-2005
LockerRoom 005 chunk 2