uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2019, 06:44 AM

Thanked 1,145 Times in 51 Posts

Yesterday I was shopping in a large shopping center. when I passed the wheel of a lingerie store, I saw a young saleswoman bending over clothes. she was very pretty about 22 years old. From a distance I saw that her bra would not cover her breasts. Luckily, she was dressed in a V-neck shirt. When I came closer I saw a piece of the left puffy nipple. When she asked if there was anything she could do to help me I asked about the things that required to lean down as much as could. Standing over her I had a perfect view of her puffy nipples. Her black bra was too big and the light that was in the store was very bright so her nipples were perfectly visible.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to sloxeiro For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2019, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloxeiro View Post
Have you ever seen a nipple because the bra was too big?
Yes. Had a coworker who obviously thought her breasts were C cups when in fact they were no more than A’s. Used to get a nice down blouse look at her beautiful dark nipples anytime I stood over her and looked down or she bent over. Sometimes depending on the light I could actually see the little hairs around her nipples. Unfortunately someone must have told her how much she was showing because she suddenly began wearing camisoles under her clothes and my daily show came to an end.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to happyman01 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2019, 03:18 PM

I was at a gas station and a woman wearing a low cut dress probably on her way to a party was having trouble getting her gas cap off. I walked up to her and asked if I could help and she thanked me and said it was a new car. I to the cap off and put the hose in. Then she took over pumping while I stood there talking to her. At first I saw her breast and then she went to pull the hose out and I saw her nipples. But most of the time I was talking I could see all the way down to her black panties.
Old 02-23-2019, 08:30 AM

Default Secretary THONG Downblouse

A few years back I had an admin person working for me. Slender, hot blonde in her early 20's. She was an A cup at best (and I LOVE small titties). I got fairly routine sights of entire bra cups, little pink nipples, etc. Probably why I let her work for me even though she kept making mistake after mistake.

Anyway, one day she messed up a document and I went to her desk to look on her screen and show her how to fix the document. Now, I love to perv when I can, but I didn't want to be obvious and lean over her shoulder and straight down her blouse--her desk was in an area where there were almost always others doing work, passing through, etc. So standing straight up, seemingly on my best behavior, hoping to somehow catch a glimpse without being super-obvious. I still glanced down the back of her shirt because I love the sight of a bra from behind, especially on a slender young thing. When I looked down her back, I could see all the way down...her skirt was puckered out from her back, giving me a perfect view from above of a very sexy ass in a lacy pink thong. She was so slender that the smallest woman's sizes were still loose on her. So, after dozens of downblouses, I caught a very opportune downblouse half ass with super sexy thong view. If only I had my iPhone, I could have pretended to be getting a text that needed a response and could snap a quick 2 or 3 or 28 photos.

Had to ask her to repeat her question because I stopped listening when I was focused on putting that image into my spank bank.

I eventually had to fire her because she was so horribly incompetent. And very naive...it probably never dawned on her that the guy 25 years older than her might be perving on her. When I did fire her, I was kind--offered severance, etc. We are Facebook friends still and I get to see pics of her now and then when I stalk her FB...she does some modeling (legit stuff) on the side, so there's the occasional pic of her in a local fashion show or something where she's all dolled up.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jimbojes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2019, 04:55 AM

Thanked 4,665 Times in 559 Posts
Default I love it...

I love it if another man can see my wife's tits... In Vacation she never wears bra or other undies, she get two or three buttons open or wearing tops with deep necks.

When she "accidentally" bends over and presents her breasts to another guy or girl, I often get a stiff. And when I touch her shortly afterwards, I also realize that she is getting wet between her legs...

Even the girls seem to like it, even if they rarely admit it...
Old 02-25-2019, 02:45 PM

Thanked 16,228 Times in 1,127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
Even the girls seem to like it, even if they rarely admit it...
My wife ALWAYS looks down women's tops when they bend over. She stares like a deer in headlights. I notice most women do. Probably a competitive thing. My wife usually denies it. Sometimes she will say "Did you see that?!" but not usually.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2019, 02:54 PM

Thanked 15,424 Times in 778 Posts
Default Same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
My wife ALWAYS looks down women's tops when they bend over. She stares like a deer in headlights. I notice most women do. Probably a competitive thing. My wife usually denies it. Sometimes she will say "Did you see that?!" but not usually.
My wife is the same she will actually point them out for me in case I miss it
Old 02-25-2019, 03:03 PM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Most women do, including my wife, though it's not competitive in her case. She's always checking out other women, and bringing them to my attention. In her words "Who doesn't like boobs?!?"
Old 02-26-2019, 10:14 AM

Thanked 16,228 Times in 1,127 Posts

I recently read this article that made me so mad. Some woman going on and on about how she didn't like creepy guys looking down her top, etc. I really wanted to respond and say that among my circle of friends, it's the WOMEN that look down tops more than men, and often the women point it out to us (exactly as mentioned above), but there wasn't a comments section.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2019, 04:06 PM

There have been several , and now the wife tells me about them when guys stare down her blouse. She knows I like to hear about it so she'll leave an extra button or two open at the help desk..guys approach looking down her blouse. Once at a yard party, a drunk guy commented after seeing full tit down her loose sundress. I wasnt nearby but the host apologised profusely. When i being confused asked my wife, she said she accidentally flashed him and he hit on her.. so everybody knew
.but me...another time i saw 6'4 contractor looking diwn her tube top, she 5'3..36c and made an excuse to go out, leaving them alone...and since she was wearing great shorts, im sure his eyes wanderedthere. Was hoping he'd fuck the shit outta her in my absence
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to romikk32 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607