Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2019, 07:33 PM

Thanked 3,630 Times in 155 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archee View Post
I’ve got to disagree. The abundance of amateur model sites has opened up truly amateur models who are curious about shooting. It’s never been so easy.
I know what you mean, but in my experince, the glory days on those type of sites were about 10 years ago - there doesn't seem to be the volume of users on any of the sites that there once was.

And without naming names of sites, when you say "amateur modelling sites" what do you mean? Think of Prince's type of rain, and add where ships go to dock... for example. That is the sort of site I mean.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elrhodes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2019, 03:27 PM

Thanked 2,457 Times in 121 Posts
Default Aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrhodes View Post
Well, firstly the idea of the model getting so hot she wants to fuck is a myth. However, once (and only once) I shot a model- a genuine amateur from the gumtree days- whose pussy was notably wet, but oddly in contrast to her body language, she looked nervous. edit- and here she is: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...33#post2719133
I've had a model get so wet that she left a wet patch on the seat. But unfortunately I did not get to see her wet pussy. I have to dig up the picture I took of the wet patch when she went to change her self.

On a couple of occasions I have seen the model's pussy moist. That's always nice.

Any chance we can see more of the model you referenced in this post please?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to puthan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2019, 05:18 AM

Thanked 23,577 Times in 1,097 Posts

elrhodes thanks for the topic. And for this (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...postcount=1076) lady. she is so hot.

on the topic.. I do follow below linked guy on flickr. He is amateurish pro I guess and looks like her models like to go for extra mile during shoots. I think the milfy lady already his model/wife. I am not sure if he especially pays more for the extra mile.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/joanmesgran/
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2019, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamlet View Post
elrhodes thanks for the topic. And for this (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...postcount=1076) lady. she is so hot.
thanks but I can't see the link? Who was that? I will have more!
Old 02-27-2019, 05:44 PM

Quote:

on the topic.. I do follow below linked guy on flickr. He is amateurish pro I guess and looks like her models like to go for extra mile during shoots. I think the milfy lady already his model/wife. I am not sure if he especially pays more for the extra mile.

I'd say he does pay more for the extra mile! Quite a lot of guys do- and quite a lot of models do go the extra mile. They are careful and selective, a very sensible way to be. ie, it's much more subtle, and controlled, than other forms of things. I'm being super subtle, but you get what I mean?

With the right offer, and the model being comfortable, than yeah all good.

Obviously not everyone does everything!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elrhodes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2019, 02:58 AM

Quote:

If you want someone to follow who is solidly in the camp of shooting amateur/small time pro models and pushing the envelope, I highly recommend flickr.com/photos/13925301@N03/
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aeptai For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2019, 05:03 PM

Thanked 8,228 Times in 165 Posts

Funnily enough I do a bit of modelling every now and again.
I had my 2nd shoot with @greencar which was my first ever adult mag style shoot, he also happens to be a member on here. The images we shot were intended for publication in an adult magazine, being only my 2nd shoot the level of nudity required was definitely out of my comfort zone and nothing I had ever done before.
I had never posed nude for anyone apart from my other half let alone posed with my legs open in front of someone I didn't know. I Was very nervous, excited and felt slightly sick waiting for him to turn up.
When he arrived I was pleasantly surprised as he was quite good looking and very lovely, he put me instantly at ease with the shoot. I had prepared by having a full body tan and hollywood wax for the lady parts so I felt amazing.
Everything started off quite tame and went really well then as time went on the poses became more explicit and raunchy. By the end of the shoot I was pretty wet and turned on by the fact I had someone looking at me naked and taking pics of my pussy on display. I kept thinking I wonder if hes getting turned on by this, but obviously didn't ask.
If the circumstances would have been slightly different I think I would have hinted at us finishing the shoot with a BANG which would have put a smile on both of our faces.
I have to say though depending on the photographer I still get turned on having close up pussy pics done or adult images. So now I have a new fantasy... Can you guess what it is??
As you can see from the attached pics from the shoot I was turned on and had a very wet pussy and was very comfortable with my legs wide open and my vagina fully exposed. The office chair ones were at the end of the shoot and cant hide how wet I was and were definitely explicit and he had a very good view of me spread and completely wide open.
Attached Thumbnails
2016-06-17 13.30.44.jpg   2016-06-17 13.48.24.jpg  

2016-06-17 14.40.52.jpg   2016-06-17 15.25.58.jpg  

2016-06-17 15.25.41.jpg  

Tags
non fiction, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s