Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2019, 03:42 AM

Default Wifes knickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThongWife View Post
I love when my wife and I go out and she sits down and her little thongs stick out for everybody to see. There was a time an older gentlemen got a great seat behind us and I could tell he was looking the entire time we ate. I even got up and went to the bathroom just to walk back and get an eye full of what he could see. An amazing white thong peeking above the pant line
Ive noticed that my wifes lace or satin knickers always show above her work pants!! All it takes is her to sit down or bend a little and her knickers are so obvious!!! She has no idea!!! Happy to answer any questions if you are interested!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to whero15 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2019, 03:30 PM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThongWife View Post
I love when my wife and I go out and she sits down and her little thongs stick out for everybody to see. There was a time an older gentlemen got a great seat behind us and I could tell he was looking the entire time we ate. I even got up and went to the bathroom just to walk back and get an eye full of what he could see. An amazing white thong peeking above the pant line
I love seeing this as well. Wish it was still as prevalent as it was 10-15 years ago but i take what I can when I can. Do you think your wife knows its peeking out and is doing it on purpose?
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by whero15 View Post
Ive noticed that my wifes lace or satin knickers always show above her work pants!! All it takes is her to sit down or bend a little and her knickers are so obvious!!! She has no idea!!! Happy to answer any questions if you are interested!!
This is hot too. Showing off her panties at work and she doesnt know. It's got to drive the guys wild. Think they hit on her because of it?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2019, 05:33 PM

ah, the good old days of low rise jeans, so many memories. One of the things I miss most about my ex-g/f was her thong exposures, she worked in an office setting which had a casual dress code; at least 2-3 times a week she would come home from work and as soon as she sat down about 2 inches of her Victoria Secrets thong/v-string would pop out, to make things better she only wore thongs that had designs or colors and she probably had over 50 pairs. When we first started dating I had a day planner and would make notes on what outfit she was wearing and the color of her thong; sadly after about 2 years of dating I thought the relationship was going to last forever and decided to throw away the planner.....stupid me....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to willie44 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2019, 09:28 PM

Thanked 25,659 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Wife

Its not her norm, she just wears short skirts daily.... but there have been incidents where as she has "accidently" exposed her panties, IE: reaching too high for the top shelf at the store... or bending over too much for the lower shelf, (especially at Home Depot)…….

Once a guy grabed her ass like that, and she pulled out her gun on him, he took off.
Attached Thumbnails
car2a.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019