Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-29-2018, 12:04 PM

Default Questions for your wife regarding one night stands?

Anybody ask your wife about her past one night stands before you met? Was she willing to share any details?

1. How many men did she have before she went to bed with a stranger (one nighter) just met?

2. And how many? And Her over all total number before she met you.

2. What does she remember about it and did she enjoy/have fun?

3. What size was his dick? Or she doesn’t remember how big?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigboy57 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 02:36 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

After a particularly painful break-up in her early thirties, my fiancée went through a "one night stand phase" which, although short-lived, was also quite numerous. She never gave me a "count", as she claims she doesn't remember it all; and to be honest "ignorance is bliss" for me. I don't get turned on by my fiancée once collecting cocks; although I do accept it as part of her history.

She did share with me that she didn't always end up with a cock in her. A lot of time it ended at oral and she then kicked them out. The only story she's ever shared with me was a one-night stand with her best friend joining her and a couple of dudes taking turns on the both of them. I didn't ask her for any further details.

Last edited by nudony; 04-29-2018 at 02:41 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 09:55 PM

Thanked 25,440 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy57 View Post
Anybody ask your wife about her past one night stands before you met? Was she willing to share any details?

1. How many men did she have before she went to bed with a stranger (one nighter) just met?

Mrs. Grits here answering:

!. I don't understand the first question????

2. I've lost count from age 14,,, but considering I was a swinger type party girl, including college days, and BUD Girl days, maybe 100 ish before hubby... after that it was swinger 1 night stands before we limited it to "private group" swingers and "select" friends..

3. I always enjoyed sex, and one night stands were always good and spur of the moment fun... I will say that I never did them outside , you had to have a room/dorm/housebedroom/ motel room for me. You didn't have to call me the next day if you preferred.... I've been w/ the same guy several times spaced months apart for recreational sex.. do they count as 1 night stands??

4. Get w/ the real program guys, and stop watching Extenze advertizements!!!!... its not the size, its how you use it... either you can or can't.... its your sexual senual moves that count... NOT SIZE.

PS- the BUD Girl times were great for meeting guys.
Attached Thumbnails
bud5.jpg  
Old 04-29-2018, 11:08 PM

Mrs. Grits, some wives might of had mostly relationships with boyfriends before a one nighter. For instance, my wife had two one night stands after having 6 boyfriends. Her total number is 12. She remembers them both and enjoyed them. One of them had a big dick and new how to use it, LOL.

Last edited by bigboy57; 04-29-2018 at 11:15 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigboy57 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 11:17 PM

Default re frase

Quote:
Mrs. Grits, some wives might of had mostly relationships with boyfriends before a one nighter. For instance, my wife had two one night stands after having 6 boyfriends. Her total number is 12. She remembers them both and enjoyed them. One of them had a big dick and new how to use it, LOL.

Refrase question # 1....... and fix your #s.. you have 4 questions??
Old 04-30-2018, 12:06 PM

Thanks Mrs Grits, I am working on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigboy57 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2019, 07:09 PM

Default continue

is it fixed yet?
Old 02-14-2019, 06:32 PM

Thanked 4,609 Times in 411 Posts
Default Answers

Quote:

--------
1. None

2. One, one nighter. 4 total before me.

3. She enjoyed it but said she didn't come.

4. She wouldn't go into details about his dick size, but she did complain that her other boyfriends (the non one-nighters) were small, so he must have been larger.

I should qualify that even though she said this first guy was a one night stand, I later found out (from a friend of hers) that he stayed at the house she was living at for almost a week. He was a stranger visiting from out of town. So I highly doubt it was a one and done situation. When I quizzed her on this she sort of acknowledged that it was more than once, but wouldn't comment beyond that.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2019, 10:51 PM

Wife and I have been together 20 years. Just before we met she had ended a 10 year affair with a married man. That then turned into a 6 month "what the hell" phase for her. A few weeks before we met, she picked up an obviously very young man at a local bar. She took him to her house (her kids were with their father) and after some fumbling around, to her bed. He spent the night with her, cumming at least 8 times in her pussy. A while later, we had our first date. Within 6 months, she was pregnant with our son.

Sorry, I left out the best part. Over some breakfast the next morning, R asks for the umpteenth time, "how old are you, Exactly?". The Kid, as we call him now, finally tells her that he only got into the bar with a fake ID, and that he's 24 years younger than her 41. Same age as her oldest son.

Quote:

1- 10, she says. well after her divorce. 2- about 35, R says she's not sure. 3- She picked him up at a local bar. He was in town for a class reunion. R says the sex was great, but he talked way too much. 4- Her first one nighter, Jeff, had a huge dick. But she does say I come close.

Last edited by Turtle; 02-16-2019 at 04:18 AM. Reason: 3 Same day posts merged
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NewtonBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2019, 12:48 PM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 103 Posts

The most memorable time that my wife told me about a one time thing was.... She was 19 working retail the company she worked for was opening a new location they sent her to help set it up ect. There was a vendor guy there working too, she said he was very hot and tall he kept flirting with her for two days and on the third day he finally asked if she wanted to go to his hotel room for lunch. She said ok. They got there and they made out she got naked and he got up got naked and he had the smallest cock she ever saw... she said it was for real like 2 inches.... he put a rubber on and got on top of her she said she never felt it in her at all she said he moved his hips up and down for a min then he came...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to goodguy30 For This Useful Post:

Tags
first time, one night, one night stand

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s