Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2019, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
Happy to oblige. If this is the one you mean, it is from Carry on Matron in 1972, and suits the ENF theme. The plot is too long to explain, but this scene involves Sid James being chased by Hattie Jacques and then Kenneth Cope (in drag) as he makes his escape through a bathroom window, where a embarrassed nurse is interrupted in her bathing. She then tries a number of times to get out to cover herself, only for more people to keep entering the room, culminating in Cope slipping on soap and ending up with her. Lucky so and so!

The actress concerned is Gilly Grant, who was also the nudist at the start of Carry on Camping. For some reason, of late these scenes have been cut from UK TV broadcasts (Gawd knows why!), so here is the uncensored scene for you all. Enjoy.
Thank you! One of my favorite scenes.
The Following User Says Thank You to milonx For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2019, 01:27 PM

Thanked 2,292 Times in 144 Posts
Default Carry On Doctor - Nurse in Bath

Another nurse caught in the tub clip. This lady is Jennifer White. Pretty tame compared to Gilly's classic bath scene, but I kind of like it.
Attached Thumbnails
Jennifer White (1) in Carry on Doctor.jpg   Jennifer White (2) in Carry on Doctor.jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: avi Jennifer White in Carry on Doctor.avi (10.30 MB, 263 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 02-15-2019, 05:05 PM

Thanked 74,889 Times in 2,617 Posts
Default Carry on England

Glad to of helped, milonx. And jblackmom, I also remember the bath scene from Carry on Doctor in 1967. It's quite sweet, especially when you compare to how much flesh they would show in Carry on Matron just five years later. Thanks for uploading it.

This may appeal to many here. It is from Carry on England in 1976 and sees even more flesh on show. The situation here sees the Captain (Kenneth Connor) inform his camp that soldiers will all wear trousers "and that is all." The girls take him literally, to teach him a lesson, and go out for parade topless in a scene where the only ENF comes from the Sgt Major (the late, great Windsor Davies). The girls in the line up (along with red haired leader Tricia Newby) are Linda Regan (Hi de Hi), Barbara Hampshire, Louise Burton and Jeannie Collings. I can't think of any other Carry on nude scenes that hasn't been covered on here (though others may prove me wrong), so enjoy this scene, which saw the film become the first Carry on to receive an A certificate. (A as in adult viewing).
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (2249).jpg   Screenshot (2250).jpg  

Screenshot (2251).jpg   Screenshot (2254).jpg  

Screenshot (2256).jpg   Screenshot (2257).jpg  

Screenshot (2259).jpg   Screenshot (2262).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Carry On England 1976_mpeg2video.mpg (43.05 MB, 1344 views)
Streaming Videos
Carry On England 1976

1m:55s

Old 02-22-2019, 09:38 AM

Thanked 2,292 Times in 144 Posts
Default Carry On Girls - Dressing Room Scene

A quick look at Babs and her pals in their dressing room from Carry On Girls
Attached Thumbnails
Carry On Girls - Dressing Room.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: avi Carry On Girls - Dressing Room.avi (23.41 MB, 363 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 01-01-2020, 06:21 PM

Default Carry on Behind (1975)

This was another film cut to ribbons by UK censors over Christmas, including this scene near the beginning, when Kenneth Williams narrates over a film of a striptease act that has been erroneously put into the projector for his class. Having noticed this scene isn't on this thread, here it is so people can see just what they snipped from the film, and also so these scenes aren't totally lost to viewers in years to come.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (3724).jpg   Screenshot (3725).jpg  

Screenshot (3726).jpg   Screenshot (3727).jpg  

Screenshot (3728).jpg   Screenshot (3730).jpg  

Screenshot (3731).jpg   Screenshot (3732).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Carry on Behind (1975) strip tease film_mpeg2video.mpg (43.44 MB, 234 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 01-19-2020, 12:22 PM

Default Carry On Again Doctor (1969) Part 2

Carry On Again Doctor was probably most famous for the skimpy costume that Barbara Windsor had to wear (seen on this thread here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...9&postcount=47), but it also had another famous scene involving the fair Babs where Charles Hawtrey bursts into a room to find Babs stark naked and being weighed. It always stuck in my mind, but proved hard to find - until now, that is. It's short, but sweet and very cheeky. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
screenshot (3876).jpg   screenshot (3875).jpg  

screenshot (3874).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Carry on Again Doctor weight in_mpeg2video.mpg (12.38 MB, 474 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-11-2020, 04:56 PM

Default Farewell Babs

Farewell Babs. You left us some wonderful memories, and your Carry On films will forever be enjoyed. They bring back such happy times for me, and as such you will always have a special part in the hearts of filmgoers who enjoyed an era when cheeky seaside humour was just harmless fun and could be enjoyed as such. God bless.
Old 02-16-2022, 06:50 PM

Default Jacki Piper - Carry on Up the Jungle (1969)

Having seen that Jacki Piper is lonmol's favourite Carry On girl (and who can blame him?), I remembered that there is one Carry on missing from this thread, and that is Carry on Up the Jungle. That contained some memorable scenes with Jacki in her first Carry On. She plays a maid to Joan Sims who decides to take a bathe by a pool she has found, only to come across Terry Scott's jungle boy out cold after colliding with a tree. After nursing him - and trying to teach him the difference between men and women after he prods her chest a few times - they take a dip in the water, before then climbing out and rolling about in the sand.

Remarkably, Miss Piper reveals rather more than probably intended, as first her negligee rides up, exposing her buttocks, and then you can clearly see her breasts under her top as she gazes up at Terry. You can also see them when she is standing up after Terry Scott decides to flee, before she goes to put on her clothes, only to find a sneaky gorilla has stolen them! I have slowed down both scenes at the end of the video, as well as including a scene where Jacki is teaching Terry Scott to count, only for him to whisk her off her feet when they get to six, and giving another flash of her bum. Enjoy all - and especially lonmol!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4873).jpg   Screenshot (4875a).jpg  

Screenshot (4876).jpg   Screenshot (4880).jpg  

Screenshot (4881).jpg   Screenshot (4882).jpg  

Screenshot (4883).jpg   Screenshot (4890).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Carry On Up the Jungle - Jacki Piper (1969)_mpeg2video.mpg (206.18 MB, 113 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 02-16-2022, 07:16 PM

Thanked 2,121 Times in 123 Posts
Default CARRY ON

just in case anyone is interested... you can go to OLDIES.COM and they have the entire carry on collection on 2 dvds i believe
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stargirlzx For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2022, 11:55 AM

Default Joan Sims - Carry on Up The Jungle (1969)

Just in case anyone had thought I had forgotten Joan Sims naked shower in Carry on Up the Jungle, I hadn't. It's just that 2 days ago it took so long to upload Jacki Piper's video that I didn't have time to upload the other video that day (that, and a certain storm we are experiencing at the moment over here in the UK). Anyway, here is the clip, edited of some of it's talky bits - otherwise it would be a very long video indeed - and cutting just to the action, as Joan Sims decides to take a shower, and finds herself unwittingly spied on by various members of the camp. That includes Sid James, who takes over water duties from Jacki Piper's maid and pretends to be her to apply the water to her. There is nudity seen, but whether it is the highly versatile Miss Sims or not is another matter. But I add this here out of a sense of completeness for this thread, and that it will likely interest members interested in all things Carry On. And as proof that Joan really was a looker in her day, I've included a pic of her at the bottom of her in The Belles of St Trinians from 1954.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4854).jpg   Screenshot (4855).jpg  

Screenshot (4856).jpg   Screenshot (4857).jpg  

Screenshot (4858a).jpg   Screenshot (4859).jpg  

Screenshot (4861).jpg   Screenshot (4862).jpg  

17834.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Carry On Up the Jungle - Joan Sims (1969)_mpeg2video.mpg (77.70 MB, 113 views)
Streaming Videos

Tags
british, carry on, enf, flashing, movies, ripped off

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s