photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-12-2019, 10:59 PM

Default Prank in the Parking Lot

When I was 18, my girlfriend at the time played an awful prank on me. We both lived with our families at the time, so it was hard to find alone time for particular intimate activities. Well that summer, she bought a minivan which would serve as our place to make out amongst other things. I never wanted to fully take anything off incase we got caught, but one night, at an empty parking lot in the park at 3am, my gf was pressuring me to strip completely naked. “Nobody’s around” she kept saying. Anyways, I foolishly listened to her.

I took off my shirt, jeans, bra and underwear and was completely naked in her van. She stripped down too and we started to make out. One thing I should mention is that I’m 5’4 and not strong at all. My gf was 5’8 and was very athletic. Well, apparently she was feeling a different type of naughty and decided to pick me up. I was wondering what she was doing until she opened the sliding door. I started screaming for her to put me down. “Don’t you dare!” I kept shouting at her. Well, being the b*tch she was, she threw me out of her van...completely naked!

She locked all the doors and laughed hysterically as I banged on the doors and windows for her to let me in. I could’ve killed her! After about 2 minutes, she turned the car on and started to slowly drive away. I was FREAKING OUT. That little b*tch decided it’d be funny to drive off leaving me naked in the dark park at 3am. She ended up just doing a lap around the street and coming back, but for all I knew she left me completely. I was absolutely mortified at the fact anyone could’ve seen my entire naked body had they been at that park.

Once my gf came back, she let me back in her car. I yelled at her and tore her a new one. She apologized, but I was not letting her off easy. We ended up fighting a ton as I tried to get dressed. I called her some orettt bad names and she ended up getting really pissed at me. As she left the park, she grabbed my jeans before I could put them on and threw them out the window. I had to be dropped off at my house with no pants on! Fortunately everyone was asleep.

In retrospect, as humiliating as that experience was, I’d be lying if I said it didn’t excite me.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s

10-09-2019