Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-29-2009, 08:50 PM

In order to maximize the fun, I think you should avoid Insta-Gone clothes and Mind Control for this particular series. Technically, there's nothing wrong with it, but it really eliminates any suspense or anticipation.

As far as sex goes, I'd just recommend you just stick with sexual themes. I thought that it was perfectly fine when you alluded to it in the 1st story, as it added some suspense. However, if the loser of a battle gets her wand shoved up her ass (for example), I think that's perfectly fine (and awesome). So, I think some mild "toying" can add to the humiliation without being full-on, hardcore sex. Does this all make sense?

And, you mention watersports... the rules forbid it. I'm not sure if contestants pissing themselves counts, but in the right context, I'd have no problems with it. However, I don't make the rules, so tread carefully!

And, for me in particular: Bondage, spanking, lite S&M = yummy goodness! But, if the majority of readers hate that, then you've gotta do what ya gotta do.

Good luck, and happy writing!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Derelict For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2009, 03:38 AM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts
Default the next episode...

(thanks for bearing with me. I'll think carefully next time I'm about to say 'one or two days.' Here goes with the next installment, new characters, etc... enjoy)

Part II: Ashley vs Felicia

“Wake up, sunshine!”
Sharessa was woken up the next day from her fitful slumber by the sensation of something soft, warm, and wet snaking into her mouth. She jumped up quickly as she realized she was being kissed, her eyes snapping open to look upon whomever was in the cell with her. Standing there in the thin, grey garb of a fellow prisoner was a rather pretty girl of about her age. At least she estimated the girl was about her proportionate age in the years of whatever race she was. It was at once intriguing and hard to place – her eyes had a hint of that exotic elven quality, but her physical proportions were a bit meatier than most elves’ would be.
The strange girl with the light red hair was standing there with a somewhat self-satisfied and smug look on her face, sapphire eyes dancing. A single dainty hand rested on her hip. Sharessa shook her head and spat a bit in shock, wiping some of the saliva from her lips.
“Ew..! Who in the hells are you..!?” Sharessa gasped, balling up in her narrow prison bed defensively. She felt ill at ease in the not-long-enough, sack like garment she was forced to change into. The material was far too thin for her liking. It was one of the few things, the whole imprisoned-against-her-will thing aside, that she found genuinely unpleasant about the whole affair. By all accounts she and her fellow prisoners were well taken care of – the cells weren’t too dirty or uncomfortable, and she was fed fresh fruit and cool water when she finally got the nerve to eat. They even let her keep her wand. They must’ve been pretty confident about security…
“Don’t look so glum, sweet. I’m your new cellmate!” the girl chirped and pounced playfully onto the bed next to her. Sharessa had noted that her cell housed another bed, but in her post-match daze she hadn’t even considered the prospect of bunking with a stranger for however much longer they kept her here.
“Cellmate?” Sharessa cringed a bit more and tucked her legs a bit tighter against herself as she tried to put a little distance between herself and the admittedly cute stranger she’d been paired with.
“Yep! Halia, to be precise,” she nodded, and the straight, light red hair that she’d bound up into pigtails bobbed slightly. Sharessa felt disarmed by her already, but was still a bit shaken and wide-eyed. “And you’re Sharessa! I saw your match. Good stuff! No one’s put it to the Grey Witch like that for a while..!” the girl giggled as her speech quickened with what seemed to be boundless energy. Sharessa found herself blushing hard as she thought about the match and considered truly for the first time how many people had really seen it.
“We’ll be doing just about everything together from now on: bunking together, eating together, fighting together… bathing togeth-“
“I get it!” she said in a brief shriek, her eyes shutting tight. “Why did you kiss me, anyways? What kind of person do you think I am..?!”
“Well, I had to figure that out for myself. Plus, I’ve heard elves get lonely very easily and require lots of contact with others. I’m part elf too, see..?” Halia tucked a bit of hair behind her ear and turned her head to the side to reveal a somewhat pointy ear. “They’re super-sensitive… yours are too, huh?” As the energetic half-elf scooted a bit closer, Sharessa could make out the light smattering of freckles on the girl’s fair features. Under other circumstances she would’ve been rather charmed, but…
“I’ve never actually met an elf before! And to be rooming with one! Ooh, getting arrested for using magic to steal stuff might just turn out to have its benefits after all..!” Halia half-squealed and cuddled up next to Sharessa, who was still rather off put and attempting to bundle up. Red in the face, the elf stammered and squirmed in an attempt to get the strange girl to stop nuzzling her neck and nipping at her ears playfully.
“Uhm, please stop?” she murmured helplessly, before a booming voice outside the prison drew both of their attentions towards the barred window.
“Ooh! The next match must be starting! C’mon!” Halia gasped, and grabbed Sharessa by the arm to drag her up to the tiny barred window. Outside, though they had to struggle to see it, was the sight of the viewing sphere. The enormous glassy orb hovered silently above the arena, and though they couldn’t see the upcoming fight directly, they had a decent view of the sphere. “We may have to go up against some of these folks, so let’s pay attention, yeah? I can’t have you getting us humiliated like that,” Halia said, half-scoffing and half-chuckling as if remembering Sharessa’s last fight herself. Sharessa cheeks reddened once again and she found herself speechless. So, she huddled up next to Halia and the window to see just what else goes on in the arena…

“Welllllcome back to the Grand Arena, people of Enferia!” thundered the arena announcer, drumming his many-ringed finger on his egg-like torso.
“We here at the Grand Arena exist to entertain you, bringing you today a match between two up and comers that’s bound to astound…!” Varied cheers were rolling throughout the crowd; what with it being the most popular season of the arena games, the stadium’s seats were overflowing in the commoner’s section, even threatening to spill over the railing into the pit itself. From her shadowy perch, Queen Syndra watched dispassionately.
“The fighters gathered today are prodigal fencers of the highest caliber, spell-swords that have been training most of their life to blend swordplay and sorcery. The result of this fine art is before you in the arena today! She who wins this match will be propelled to a life of glory and reward, to status the equivalent of professional arena veterans… and the loser will probably be very red in the face!” Laughter ensued.
“At the northern end of the arena, we have the lightning rapier, the Beaumont Blade, fighting to bring glory to her noble family… I give you the proud, the icy, the beautiful… Felicia Beaumont..!” Much of the crowd grew back into cheers as the announcer’s tone rose to a bellow at the end of the first contestant’s name.
Sure enough, Felicia stood proud at an imposing 5’10, tall and lithe. Her slender but athletic frame was hidden at the moment under many layers of clothing – her top consisted of a dark blue vest buttoned over a puffy-sleeved, white blouse. The tight vest intentionally did a good job of concealing how large her breasts actually were – the only voluptuous thing about her body, really. Her pants, which, while somehow still flexible, seemed sewn onto her. The dark blue, velvety material matched that of her vest and hugged her long legs like leather breeches, that seam running up the center never straining like it should have. Frost-white eyes glared at her opponent calmly.
“And, at the south end of the arena, we have a promising young fighter, breaking record after record to get here today, a warrior who duels by choice for the sake of glory and the excitement of beating her opponents. I present to you the spitfire, the burning blade, none other than Iron Ashley!”
Ash, or Iron Ashley, was also tall. Unlike the noble, however, she sported a healthy bit of muscle tone that made her come off a little more as athletic and wiry than slender and lithe. She was by no means big, though. In fact, her short, feathery dark brown locks and doe-like, large, deep blue eyes gave her a rather cute and innocent demeanor.
Ashley’s plump lips tightened into a little scowl as the glowered across the arena at her opponent with sparkling azure orbs. How she hated nobility. For, despite what the announcer said, she recalled that she’d gotten into this business because her family needed the money. While her first few wins provided enough coin to keep her father from losing his shop, they still weren’t out of the deep water yet. So here she was, in one of the ridiculously impractical outfits they’d chosen for her.
The spectacle she was wearing consisted of a too-short, white tank-top like garment and some too-baggy leather breeches. The top was a bit loose itself and threatened to reveal pert B cup breasts that bounced modestly beneath it with every lean or bend. The pants would be pooled around her ankles, too, if they weren’t held up by a set of thin black suspenders. Ash sighed.
“These will last real long I’m sure,” she said sarcastically beneath her breath as she glanced down at the suspenders, giving one a tentative tug. “I’ll just have to finish this fast…” she muttered, none-too-pleased with the idea of everyone seeing the undergarment they’d chosen for her. Beneath those sagging leather breeches was a fine lacy set of panties to clash with the boyish and rugged look she’d achieved. The thong was bright pink, and lacy. Also, whenever she moved the wrong way the thing would ride up in a rather uncomfortable fashion. The tops of the thong on either hip were poking up just a bit, but weren’t quite visible to the cheering fans just yet. She was grateful that they let her wear her sturdy brown boots and leather gloves, though…
“Sooo, with no further ado… BEGIN!” roared the announcer, and the two girls wasted no time in sprinting towards one another. Felicia and Ash came flying across the sand at one another, Felicia whipping forth her thin gleaming rapier with a gold basket hilt, and Ash swinging a somewhat thicker blade with a simple leather wrapped handle. Sparks zapped and flew as their steel collided with a loud, resounding clang, and the two of them found themselves hopping back into defensive positions. Felicia stood with a hand on her hip, confidently leveling her thin blade at Ash with a smirk. Ash panted and shook her head, wincing a little. What was this dizzy feeling suddenly overcoming her?
“Oh, I’m sorry little peasant… you didn’t see my previous matches, did you..?” Felicia chuckled smugly and paced, keeping that rapier aimed at her opponent. “That shower of sparks doesn’t just happen for effect, ‘Iron Ashley.’ I just sent little waves of magical lighting energy through your body… There’s a reason I’m called the lightning rapier…”
The dazed girl took a breath and grunted, heaving her blade upward in another sudden, wide arc. Felicia dodged easily, hopping to the side and letting out a louder, more unabashed laugh.
“You’re already getting weaker, as you can tell, which will make this a lot easier to do,” the noble taunted as she disappeared in a blur of speedy motion. Ash’s eyes widened as her head darted around in search of her opponent. In an act of pure instinct, she threw her sword up with her dwindling strength in a blocking motion, both gloved hands gripping it tightly. There was an unseen clang of steel, followed by a subtle shocking sensation, and suddenly Ash’s left suspender felt heavier.
Biting her bee-stung lower lip, Ashley already guessed what had happened. She looked up to see Felicia with her back turned, cockily pacing away from her foe. Her right suspender had been severed by the fencer’s too-quick-to-be-seen movements, but thanks to her training, Ash had brought up her sword in time to block the blow that would’ve cut the other.
“b*tch,” Ash muttered, her cheeks flushing slightly as she glanced down to see half of that lacy pink thong showing over her sculpted hip. The crowd was whistling fiercely and leaning in droves over the railing. Of course, the gleaming sphere above the arena showed a close up of the uncharacteristic garment in its smoky depths.
“Ooh, nice undergarments, ‘Iron Ash,” Felicia said, her voice dripping with amusement. “I understand you’re one of the only fighters to make it this far without showing any of us your naughty bits. Well that changes today, because I want to see…” During her taunts, Felicia began to wave her blade in what appeared to be some arcane symbol. As the gleaming rapier motioned through the air, a crackling rune of electric energy flared into view in front of her, and Ash suddenly locked up as the sword she was holding shocked her. Her jaw clenched – it was a painless, if uncomfortable sensation, but her arm was locked in place.
Struggling to keep up, Ashley tried to dodge to the side as Felicia flew past, sand kicking up in her wake. Without being able to swing her arm to block she was helpless to stop the swing, and suddenly her lower half felt a lot cooler… Sure enough, as Ash picked herself up, she found she was without those baggy pants of hers. The garment was pooled around her ankles, showing off fully those thick, toned legs of hers. “Dammit!” Ash hissed as she kicked the now useless pants off of her calf-boots, struggling with them for several seconds in the sand. The pants seemed designed to be a hassle to get over her footwear – no wonder they’d let her keep her favorite boots. Wordlessly, the fat announcer gestured in the air, and the viewing sphere lit up; the sight was Ashley’s shapely bubble-butt. Protected only by that sheer, lacy thong, her toned cheeks quivered slightly with each kick.
Felicia was approaching still, rather slowly now, rapier out to her side. “Any longer and you won’t even be able to lift your sword… which is where, by the way?”
Ashley’s eyes widened again – where had she dropped her sword? Somewhere in the chaos, and being shocked, and losing her pants, she’d dropped it into the sand. Sparkling blue eyes scanned the arena floor as she found herself weakly trotting away from her slowly stalking opponent. Her limbs seemed to be growing continually heavier.
“Pathetic!” her foe shouted, easily keeping up with her. “Look harder, knave!” Felicia’s rapier whooshed out in front of her in an arc, and the crowd heard the ‘pop’ of the flat of her blade hitting flesh. Yelping, Ashley jumped as she ran along, a long red welt appearing on her bare buttock. Unable to help but cackle now, the noble swordswoman whipped the flat of her blade back and forth a few times; each time the steel smacked Ashley’s exposed bottom, there was the sound of a little static electricity and, of course, the loud spank.
“This has gotta be a huge embarrassment for Ashley, folks, getting trounced just right from the get-go…” said the announcer.
Ashley held back tears as her foe criss-crossed her ass with long wide red marks. Where was that damn sword? She was powerless without it. All of her spells somehow or another included that blade.
“Yawn,” Felicia said boredly, pretending to yawn. “I suppose I’ll just finish this quickly then, if you’re not willing to put up a fight…”
There! Ash’s eyes narrowed as she caught a glint of her sword’s pommel sticking out of the sand. Some luck, finally. Making a mad dash and a dive for it, Ashley went straight into the sand in front of her and onto her knees. Her gloved hand found the hilt of the broadsword, comforting as it was, and grinned widely as she went to scramble away from her no doubt pursuing foe. As she began to get up off all fours, she felt a most uncomfortable sensation, though. Her already racing heart skipped a beat, and her stomach sank as she felt the pinch of her thong biting into her sensitive areas, as if it were caught on something and stretched out behind her.
“Tsk tsk,” Felicia clucked behind her. “I wouldn’t move if I were you,” the noble taunted. Risking a slow turn of her head to look behind her, eyes full of dread, she saw that indeed Felicia was standing right behind her, that shiny rapier seemingly aimed at her ass. Her eyes followed the blade down to see that the noble girl had slid the tip of her steel beneath that thong of hers, presumably as she was recovering her own sword, and had twisted the thing a few times to wrap up the waistband of her undergarment in it. Essentially, the way the blade was twisted through the back of her thong, a simple flick of the wrist could rip the thing off. With a teasing little yank of her sword arm, Felicia caused that pink lace to bite deep into Ashley’s pussy and deepen the wedgie that was developing.
“Ahh!” Ashley yelped, clutching her sword tightly but not daring to move. What was Felicia getting at here..?
“Drop your sword, peasant,” commanded the girl. “It’s over.” But even as she spoke, though she kept a steady hand on that rapier, she’d moved her body closer, to right behind the girl. “I understand you might want to hang onto such a pretty set of panties, given the rags you’re usually wearing…” And sure enough, the noble’s dainty hand cupped Ashley’s crotch, teasing, delicate fingertips fanned out and tracing along her folds.
“Nnh!” Ash whimpered uncomfortably, cheeks darkening to beet red as she squirmed. She hated such a helpless feeling. Her hand tightened on that sword, still.
“Spread your legs, wench!” Felicia brought her bare hand firmly down on the girl’s already tender ass, prompting her to indeed do as she said and part her sculpted thighs. “You getting all of this, Enferia..?” She tilted her head up to ask the crowd as the announcer nodded and gestured frantically to the unseen crew behind the viewing sphere. Its glassy surface now reflected a rather close up shot of between Iron Ashley’s legs – that bright pink lace was practically lost between two puffy labia, and dark brunette pubic curls were showing clearly around the edges of the stretched thong. Felicia was laughing, hard.
“Let it be known that I, Felicia Beaumont, was the first to expose this little girl playing at swords…” and as she began to tug the thong further away, the viewing sphere gave a delightful peek at the tender pink edges of Ashley’s tightened little asshole.
“And now you’re more common than ever before…” she was musing, as Ashley suddenly disappeared from view, the sand beneath them ever-so-subtly kicked up. Felicia’s eyes widened this time, for when she glanced at the tip of her sword, the remnants of that lacy pink garment still dangled from it. Wherever Ashley was, she was without them. How had she gotten so fast..?
“Ha! It’s useless, wh*r*!” Felicia spat in a rather unladylike manner, her own cold slits narrowing in search of her opponent. Keep your cool, Felicia… As she blindly swung her sword about a few times in anticipation of an approaching foe, the crowd hushed as Ashley shimmered into view behind her, broadsword held out to the side. Her perfect buttocks were still on display, though her bush was currently hidden between the two of them as she reached down with the tip of her sword and gently tapped either of Felicia’s boots. Felicia’s head snapped up in realization that the girl was behind her and twisted about to swing at her. When she did, however, her now metallic boots stuck firmly in place in the sand beneath her. With all her momentum put into the swing, she clumsily went off balance and fell right onto her derriere in the sand. Grunting, she yanked her legs futilely, but found her boots were heavier than lead and rather resembled it, rooting her in place.
“Cheap tricks won’t win this for you, commoner! What’ve you done to my boots..?” she spat, whipping her sword around threateningly.
“There’s a reason I’m called Iron Ashley,” she replied coolly, appearing a safe distance in front of the woman and doing her best to appear unashamed of her exposed girl parts. She did have her top, after all, though it clung to her sweaty, pert breasts, and her boots made her bottomlessness look all the more ridiculous. But it was something, right? She told herself.
“One of my many magical talents is the transmutation of iron and all things metal. That’s all you need to know right now,” Ash said loudly as she raised her broadsword to her chest and muttered a few magic syllables.
“But my boots aren’t… agh!” Felicia was cut off as, from the sand beneath the noble girl and unseen to most of the crowd, there rattled up a snaking chain of iron links that slid beneath the bottom of Felicia’s shirt near the small of her back and emerged from the back of her collar. Looping into the sand and going down to the small of her back again, the quickly shooting chain made this circuit several times until Felicia was firmly bound to the ground by the back of her top. With several lengths of chain between her skin and her shirt in the back, the thin garment was getting rather strained at the front. Both the buttons on her vest and on her blouse were struggling to stay shut, such that it had almost become hard for the noble to breathe.
“You… b*tch…” she breathed, raising her sword arm in the motions of the rune she’d drawn earlier. When complete it would shock Ash senseless yet again.
“I wouldn’t do that,” Ash said, looking down at the noble on her back in the sand, the flat of her boots still firmly rooted to the ground.
“Silence! You don’t get to tell me what to do, peasant!” came forth the expected venom as she completed the rune in the air, which flared a bright white-blue with electricity. Right before it glowed to completion, though, Felicia began to shout, eyes wide. It appeared the lightning rune unraveled, and as it did, the energy rippled through Felicia, chains rattling. The shocking and firing sparks went on for a good five, ten seconds as Ash watched pitilessly, and the crowd let out an excited “ooh!”
At the culmination of the backfiring lighting, Felicia more clearly came into view. Her back was arched, her straight, beautiful fine blond hair was frizzy and disheveled, and her face was twisted in rage and indignation. More noticeably, though, were the buttons on her shirt, which began to pop. The vest buttons went first, in rapid succession, a quick 1-2-3 before the white shirt beneath showed. Her blouse was already strained too much, as was revealed – the spaces between the buttons were stretched wide open, showing vast expanses of creamy flesh beneath. The unexpected cleavage drew an enormous gasp from the crowd – the size of those massive flesh orbs was starting to become apparent.
“You’ve just charged up all the iron I put on you with lightning. I’m afraid if you arch your back any less it’s going to shock you again…” Ashley quietly explained. Felicia’s face had paled now as she realized, arching her back in her awkward position, what she’d just walked into.
“Dammit,” she muttered, cringing as she realized she had to rest her back for just a second, immediately being jolted back into that arched position and stressing those buttons. *POP* came the buttons, and that blouse exploded wide open to either side. Double D breasts came pouring out and jiggling back and forth on her otherwise slender torso. Pale, light pink nipples, oversized and soft on her breasts, immediately began to stiffen as the light wind in the arena tickled across them. The noble girl’s fair skin flushed red with embarrassment as she struggled, each time she brushed the chains causing her to bounce and wiggle, waving those newly exposed breasts about.
“I think it’s safe to say we’re all pleasantly surprised, folks…” the announcer chuckled. “Let’s all give those beautiful breasts she’s been trying so hard to hide a round of applause..!” The noble blushed harder as the crowd clapped its approval.
Just as Felicia thought she was getting free – her shirt had come to pieces after all – she looked up in time to see Ashley weaving another spell with her sword.
“It’s over, soft little noble,” the girl was saying as she stuck her sword in the ground. As she did, the incantation was finished, and she glared at the noble girl with fierce, glowing blue eyes. The boots Felicia was wearing now seemed to obey Ashley’s whims, for they yanked the noble forward hard, sending her onto her feet and inadvertently causing the rapier to fly from her hands. Disoriented, disheveled, and topless, Felicia tried to keep her head about her, but her face was positively burning at the thought of all these common folk ogling her breasts. Knowing it was a faux pas but unable to help herself, she threw a slender arm over those massive, pillowy breasts of hers, barely managing to cover the nipples with one arm.
“No! Stop looking!” she shouted at them, struggling to stay balanced in boots she couldn’t control. Ashley snapped her fingers in rhythm, and the animated boots tapped, stomped, and otherwise began to dance for her.
“Whoa..!” Felicia wobbled, being forced to take her hands off her breasts and wave them in the air for balance purposes. The crowd was in uproarious laughter at this. The noble girl was hopping about, feet kicking despite her best efforts, and intentionally sending those mounds of flesh colliding into one another as the boots enacted some common drinking dance.
“Stop! Ahh!” Felicia shrieked as she went back and forth from trying to cover her ridiculously bouncing tits to waving her arms for balance. Eventually, brimming with pure rage, she dared to lean forward and tug and one of her feet, stuck in those leaden boots. It almost came out, too, except that Ashley was waiting for this with a smirk.
“Perfect,” Iron Ashley mused, gesturing with her sword and giving the boots a command. As Felicia was bent over at the waist, tugging feebly at one of her calves in an attempt to get it out of her treacherous footwear, the boots suddenly shot out to either side of her, forcing her into a split. Sand went flying at the suddenness of the motion, which drew a gasp from Felicia as she inadvertently showcased her flexibility. The girl’s crotch was but a few inches above the ground, the seam running along her pussy finally seeming to strain.
“Nh… no!” Felicia shouted, twisting weakly but unable to slip out of the split she’d been forced into. She’d ‘sat’ up straight, now, and opted to cover her breasts again, crossing her arms over the fleshy pillows as she scanned the immediate area for her blade. With it, she could escape this ridiculous situation.
“Looking for this..?” Ashley said as she did a bit of her own taunting, circling the woman. The noble’s eyes widened in outrage as she saw the common girl, the smith’s daughter, holding the blade of her noble lineage in the hand opposite her sword.
“You! You…” the girl quivered with rage, tears of frustration welling up in her eyes as the seam at the top of her pants in the back gently gave way, splitting an inch or so very slowly… “How are you able to move!”
“Shh, you’ve underestimated me enough. A little shock wasn’t enough to keep me stunned… especially after what you said about me…” Ashley said coolly as she walked behind the noble girl, who was still attempting to stay covered. Gently, she pressed the tip of the blade between her shoulder blades, causing her to yelp and bend forward gradually.
“Lower. Lower… lower. Put those big milkbags on the sand, princess,” Ashley commanded, giving her little stinging pokes with the sword to encourage her. Yelping with each poke, Felicia reluctantly bent forward, with agonizing slowness. For the further she bent, the more that uncomfortable seam bit into her cunny; as the viewing screen soon revealed to the crowd, her womanly folds were pressed rather tightly against that thin line of stitching.
“Gods, you must have a big puss, too. Much credit to the seam of those pants. I simply must contact your tailor,” Ashley said mockingly. Indeed, the seam had only run a few more inches as the girl bent forward, her soft buttocks spilling out bit by bit.
“That looks awfully uncomfortable, let me help you.” And with a flick of the girl’s own rapier, Ashley tapped ever so gently on the taut seam, causing it to split completely from front to back. The crowd roared, and the point of view on the screen above zoomed closer. The noble girl was given no undergarments today, as the split two halves of her pants quickly showed. There had been nothing between her and her breeches save for fuzzy, light blond bush. Peeking from between bright golden curls were the delicate, glistening folds of her fat pussy, slightly parted from being bent at such an angle. Her brown eye was tender and tight, like Ashley’s, but with her slim buttocks spread out there was nothing to keep the audience from getting a good stare at it. Sobbing outright now, Felicia moved her hands from her breasts instinctively to cover her face and shut her eyes tight.
“Looks like someone could use a shave down there! It would seem the servants at House Beaumont need to work on making sure they trim all the hedges..!” laughed the announcer.
“Nooo! I surrender, please no more!”
“Crying already? Pathetic.”
And Ash grinned as she stood to the side of Felicia and raised the flat of her broadsword threateningly, glancing to the crowd for approval, before bringing it down in one hard, stinging slap across her ass. The force of the blow sent the noble’s breasts bouncing up in a generous arc, almost hitting her in the face as she squealed and jumped in reaction.
This happened a few more times in rapid succession – Ashley was getting her ass nice and pink for good measure, even going so far as to reach down and swat at her with a gloved hand one or two times. Felicia’s eyes widened and finally peeked out from behind her fingertips as she felt those gloved hands grip her slender ass, spreading cheeks as much as they could.
“A gracious winner, for certain, folks… let’s give Iron Ashley a round of applause!” The crowd clapped gratefully as they let the image of Lady Felicia Beaumont’s spread nethers burn into their mind. “Lets see what she’s got in store for her next…? That’s definitely some more metal transmutation… Oh my!” and even the announcer began to laugh at what Ashley was doing, unseen to the noble.
Felicia struggled to try and look behind her to see what Ash was up to – she heard some chanting and the sound of magical energy flaring behind her. Then, suddenly, a cold, hard sensation pressed against her c*nt, spreading it open and thrusting slowly inside.
“Nnh… Ahh!” Felicia let out a sound like a low moan crossed with a whimper. The entire arena crowd cheered delightedly at the sound and continued to clap. Ashley remained silent as the cold, heavy phallus began to work its way in and out of Felicia’s apparently wet cunny. The noble girl’s eyes had shut tight again, her cheeks burning with shame at the evidence of her arousal.
“Wow…” Ashley finally said. “You really did wanna see my naughty bits, didn’t you..? Got you all worked up…” the smith’s daughter bit down hard on her full lower lip coyly as she continued to pleasure her with the mysterious object. “Take a look up at the viewing sphere, go on. It might make you hotter. You see, I decided your sword was more appropriate in this form, given your skill with it…”
Eyes widening in horror, Felicia’s head shot up to check the sphere displaying her penetration above to have her fears confirmed. The clearly recognizable gold basket hilt of her sword was sticking out from between her thighs, but where its blade should have been was an almost foot long metal dildo. She’d turned her precious sword into a damned sex toy..!
“Nnah!” she moaned again, inadvertently, as Ashley gently twisted and wiggled the ‘blade’ about inside her soaked pussy.
“But you’re loving it! Why the shocked face..?” Ashley taunted, withdrawing the impromptu dildo and patting her ass with it a few times. “See? It’s nice and slick, which you’ll appreciate much more in a few seconds.
The horror on Felicia’s face only grew deeper as she watched the images above – it was the only way she could see clearly – the head of that metal phallus was aimed right at her asshole! She found herself panting gently and feeling rather empty, though. For a moment, she wished her c*nt still had something in it…
Nonsense! She thought. I’m a proper noble wo-“Ahh! Please!” she cut herself off as the slick, rounded head of the once-sword pushed firmly on her resisting pucker. Inch by inch, that shiny metal cock pressed its way into her oh-so-tight anus. When it was a good four, five inches in Ashley stopped, mercifully, as Felicia panted into the sand, blond hair pooled beneath her head. Giving her a few moments to ‘adjust,’ Ashley walked around in front of the girl, where she was lying with her legs still spread at near a 180 degree angle. Felicia noted she was still bottomless as she stood before her. The sight of her opponent’s lightly furred brunette pussy was not lost on her… she’d only wanted to see it from the standpoint of the victor. Weakly, she propped herself up on her forearms, looking up defeated as if to say What now?
She was answered as Ashley grabbed a handful of the loser's hair, a little roughly, to guide that statuesque face of hers towards her own moist c*nt. Of course, arena contestants ordinarily didn’t have to be turned on by whatever degradations they put the loser through, but it seemed to be the case this time. Or so Felicia found out, eyes wide, as her pretty little thin lips opened up just in time to get a mouthful of that pussy. Her muffled cry of “mmph!” went unheard as Ashley giggled, running fingers through her new pet’s hair as she continued to squirm and wiggle that hilt protruding from her ass…

“Wow,” Sharessa breathed, witnessing the end of the match as she crowded next to the window with Halia.
“Yep. See? It coulda been a lot worse for ya. We could have to fight one of those spell-sword-wizard people, and they could’ve gone all-out on ya,” Halia mused.
“ ‘All-out?’ Are you saying that witch went easy on me? You didn’t see the things she made me do once we…“ blushing hard, she trailed off just as the guards nearby shouted.
“All right, bath time!” came the gruff voice, and Halia squealed loudly as she grabbed her new friend by the wrist to drag her around once again…
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2009, 11:41 PM

so, where does everyone want it to go from here? I could continue to do a number of x vs y scenarios, with a number of recurring characters... or do we want some semblance of plot..?
The Following User Says Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2009, 06:54 AM

I prefer a plot myself, any possibilities you have in mind?

Felt the right girl won and you kept it diffirent from the other fight, do love the announcer!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mackie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2009, 04:52 PM

Smile

Very very funny!

Some ideas that popped in my mind reading:
1) a rogue-ninja and a cleric, and you covered all the main fantasy figures
2) Sharessa must train to this kind of fight: now she knows only to throw fireball, she must learn to trash off clothes with her magic. Do you show us her progresses?
3) Do you think there will be in the future a round all-against-the-monster? Some ladies against a monster bound to strip off and not to kill (a Dragon o a Beholder, to stay in classics)?
The Following User Says Thank You to balcaran For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2010, 06:24 PM

Talking WOW

your doing AMAZING already
The Following User Says Thank You to jim42jim For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2010, 08:47 AM

That is encouraging, thanks for the praise. I've got a good chunk of the next chapter or two, i'll see about finishing up and uploading as soon as I get a chance.
The Following User Says Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2010, 04:18 AM

Great news, look forward to it
The Following User Says Thank You to Mackie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2010, 01:40 AM

Default been a while! ch 3

Ch III No Rest for the Weary

“Wake up, harlot.”
Sharessa was subject to yet another rude awakening, this one in the form of a bucket of cold water. The elf’s eyes snapped open as the icy splash washed over her, and she quickly sat up with a shriek. Shivering hard, she cringed and hopped out of her bed, looking around in confusion and tried to shake off the freezing cold water.
“Yes, you, prisoner…” came the cold woman’s voice. Wiping the sleep from her eyes and getting her bearings, Sharessa looked up at the woman from which the voice came, standing a little outside the bars of her cell. There were two of the heavily armored female royal guards that the queen fancied standing behind her, but Sharessa hardly noticed. She did, however, immediately recognize the black clad woman.
Driana was one of the queen’s loyal ‘servants,’ as far as she knew, but what a figure she cut. The dark haired beauty’s velvety black cloak barely concealed her hourglass figure, complete with toned, supple hips, a tiny waist with a sculpted stomach, and almost perfectly round, ample breasts. All of this lovely body was covered in a skin tight black material, a sort of cat suit that came up to the collar of her cloak. Sharessa’s heart raced a little bit when she saw her… even though she sort of envied the woman for her full figure, the last time they’d met was under rather terrible circumstances.
“Slide your arms through the bars prisoner,” came the stern order from Driana. A group of prisoners from across let out a chorus of conspiratorial "ooohs" from their cell as Driana gave the command, as if to make the girl's anxiety worse. She did as she was told, and some manacles were slapped on her wrists. Sharessa couldn’t have pulled her arms out from the bars now if she wanted to. That helpless feeling, it was coming back… it was just like when she first met her, under those very terrible circumstances…

At one point, it seemed so long ago now, Sharessa had charmed the queen with her politeness and masterful etiquette, having been granted an audience with her.
“Sharessa from the west, you stand before me now not just as a visitor to my fine country, but as a representation of your people. Long has it been that an elf of full blood has come to the capital of Enferia.”
Queen Syndra was the very embodiment of grace, style, and dread. If she so chose, a mere gaze from her amber eyes could reduce most people to a sobbing heap on the floor. On this particular occasion, as Sharessa knelt a few steps below the queen in her grand throne room, where everything was marble columns and gold and fine silks, Syndra was dressed in an even finer robe of white lace and gold trim and silk ties. For a queen, it was a bit revealing – the lower part of the robe, or the skirt of it, came down to her mid thigh on one side and just above her knee on the other. A healthy amount of jewelry hung from her arms and around her neck as well, highlighting the cleavage of the voluptuous ruler. And with all of her light colored garments and platinum or gold jewelry, that fiery scarlet hair of hers, that silky red mane, stood out all the more. Her hair was easily one of her more striking features – it was thick and lustrous and curly, and it perfectly framed her fair features. The dark red of her pouty lips and the strange reddish color of her eyes matched this as well – the queen made no secret of her vanity and obsession with her own beauty.
Sharessa had made a little nervous mistake – she’d forgotten that her prized wand was hidden up her sleeve. It was a little habit of hers to keep it safe, for as she’d learned in her travels that if something looks valuable, people will try to steal it. She even fancied that one day she’d actually be able to flick her wrist the right way and have the wand perfectly slide into her palm, like those dashing wizard heroes in all the storybooks do. In any case it was a small miracle that she’d actually managed to accidentally sneak it in – security was no laughing matter in the palace.
“Rise, Sharessa… you and all your kind will be welcome henceforth,” the queen said in a loud, regal voice. As Sharessa looked up the few feet of stairs, her eyes widened ever so slightly at something she hadn’t expected to see. From her low vantage point (for she was rather petite, and kneeling rather low) she could see right up the somewhat short skirt the queen had chosen to wear that day. She couldn’t help but stare – the sheer white stockings were held up by a matching lacy garter belt, from what she could tell. And that thong, the way it clung to her and accentuated her… Sharessa blinked to try and play off her gawking, but ultimately the queen’s face gradually twisted up in shock and anger.
“Why… you…” nearly trembling with anger, Syndra glared with those twin hot pokers of eyes at Sharessa. The girl could only squeak a little, wide eyed – she found herself unable to speak.
“You would dare to do something so inappropriate to the queen of Enferia itself!”
Sharessa shook her head repeatedly, her ebon locks bobbing gently with the motion. Still unable to speak, the poor elf girl gestured emphatically with her hands. That was the biggest mistake she made that day, possibly ever. Inadvertently making the right gesture, and forgetting that her wand was up her sleeve, Sharessa accidentally invoked a spell. A powerful wind spell, it was, so powerful that the queen herself was caught by surprise and found her ‘skirt’ flipped straight up over her jeweled belt.
The queen’s unmentionables were on display, as that stream of wind held her skirt pinned against her body. The eyes of the guards in the room widened, some jaws dropped. Those lacy, sheer, form fitting white panties seemed to cling even tighter to Syndra’s pubic mound with all that wind blasting at it, and for a moment it seemed like the queen might lose her footing as her undergarments bit uncomfortably tight on her. Stocking clad thighs clamped together desperately.
The wind would stop though, abruptly, as Driana emerged from the shadows. A hand at her side was casually moving in the arcane gestures of some spell. Whatever it was had stopped the wind… and suddenly, Sharessa’s limbs felt very stiff. She had rather effortlessly and quietly used her magic, both to counter Sharessa’s powerful wind spell, and apparently at the same time had bound her up with some paralysis magic. At the time, Sharessa would’ve been more impressed at the ease with which she used such complex magic. However, she was both literally and figuratively petrified at the moment; her heart was racing and she was terrified. What had she done? What did she do to deserve such foul luck?
Helpless and stiff, Sharessa knew better than to do anything but shut her eyes tight and hope for the best. Driana’s husky voice was all to close to her ear then, a quiet buzz meant more for her new victim than for those around her. Driana slowly raised the magically held girl’s arms above her head, where they stayed straight up, unable to move.
“Since you have taken it upon yourself to gaze upon the queen’s… secrets, you would of course be so kind as to reveal yours to the court?” she purred. Sharessa could only squeak, her eyes shooting wide and wondering what exactly that could mean.
The young elf found out rather immediately, as the sensation of cool air on her bare skin overwhelmed her. With a heavy thwump, the thick robes she had been wearing fell to the ground and pooled around her ankles, leaving her in the lacy pink undergarments she’d worn that day – basically a silk bikini, tied at the sides. Sharessa dared to look around, at this point, to see how many people could look at her this way. There was, to her dread, a large number of hand servants, guards, and other guests staring in open shock and lust. The queen’s face was still a bit red from blushing, but a self-satisfied smirk sat on her full lips. Driana and the queen exchanged a knowing look, a silent nod, and the darkly clad woman reached up with a gloved hand to grip one of the strings on her top between her thumb and forefinger.
In an agonizingly slow movement, Driana drew her hand back, untying the string on the right side of her top. In an equally slow motion, as the right half hung loose and threatened to slip off of her modest breast, the serpentine woman untied the left string. All that was left was the tie behind her neck, as the two flaps of material dangled dangerously over each stiffening nipple. With one final nod of confirmation from the queen, the knot behind her neck was undone – this one quick and sudden, exposing those pert, little tits and rosy nipples. Just as the girl was stripped topless, the garment falling to the ground, Driana released her from the holding magic. The effect was that the girl was able to shriek in humiliation and fall to her knees, throwing her slender arms over her chest.
“Please forgive me..!” she managed to shout between growing sobs, bowing her head.
“Is this enough, my liege?” Driana asked the queen.
“No doubt this woman was sent here to humiliate me. I should have her ravaged and executed…” Syndra fumed, her eyes drinking up the sight of the huddled elf girl.
“Indeed, she deserves nothing less than a terrible fate, my wise queen. But what of the repercussions? Though lowly she may be, if the elves find out one of their own was executed here…”
“Do not patronize me, assassin,” she narrowed her eyes at the black-clad woman, who stood humbly with head bowed.
“However, you speak truth. Have her imprisoned and subjected to whatever humiliations you devise. I trust your judgment in this matter…”
“My queen is quite wise,” Driana said with the subtlest smirk, gesturing for the guards to take her away…

That seemed like so long ago. She’d been in this damned prison for days now, awaiting her next match and watching various fighters get humiliated through the bars of her cell window. Watching always gave her a funny feeling – a mixture of excitement and anxiety.
Right now, though, her thoughts were very much in the cell. The prisoners in the cell across had gone quiet, watching interestedly. The quivering girl was all too aware of her hands through the cell’s bars, manacled together, leaving her very helpless. Her cellmate, the half elf, was huddled up in the corner, watching the proceedings with a healthy bit of fear for Driana on her face. The bars clanged ominously as the cell opened up and a pair of the guards came to press Halia against the wall with their spears. Halia made no move to resist, and Driana slithered into the small room, right up behind the helpless Sharessa. The young elf girl was breathing heavily, and hazarded a backwards glance to confirm what she'd already felt on the back of her neck. That Driana woman was right behind her and gently breathing on her, hands just avoiding touching her hips. Sharessa gulped, shivering hard now and still dripping with the icy water.
"Shh, relax, little pet," the assasin cooed, and pushed her soft busom against her back. Sharessa's own modest chest was pressed up against the bars in front of her, facing the outside of the cell. "Now, stay very still..." Driana whispered, sliding a lecherous set of hands along the girl's wet but still clothed body. Was everyone in this damned kingdom some kind of pervert? She was beginning to think so.
"Ow!" she squeaked as hands suddenly tweaked the buds of her nipples. They'd grown quite hard from the cold, and perhaps from excitement, but she wasn't humoring that notion. The assasin was rather vigorously massaging her breasts and whispering indeciperable taunts right in her ear, drawing heavy panting from the elf girl, who had her face pressed against the cold steel of her prison bars. She didn't feel quite so cold anymore, she realized.
"Please... stop..." Sharessa whimpered, her eyes drifting shut as the black-clad woman pressed up against her continued to whisper sweet nothings and molest her. Was it sweet nothings? No, it was some kind of spell! She perked her head up as she realized what was happening, the assasin weaving some kind of spell on her... her... breasts..?
With a final loud chant, which echoed sharply in her ear, the assasin finished her spell and reached up to the top of Sharessa's damp prisoner robes. With her hands chained and through the bars, the thoroughly humiliated elf girl was helpless to prevent her top being yanked down to her waist. The garment tore, quite easily, and would've yanked her off her feet if not for her hands through the bars catching. She grunted in discomfort as she found herself pressed up against the bars again by the woman behind her, who was massaging those breasts again now. The prisoners across the way hooted and whistled, pressing themselves up against the bars to get a better look. Sharessa's cute little breasts were as pale as ever, with those dark pink nipples of hers tightened into aroused little buds.
"N-no, please..! You can't... what did you do..?" Sharessa whimpered, beginning to feel a bit funny. She was heady, and her breasts were tingling. She could hear Halia gasp nearby from beneath the oppressive spear shafts of the two guards in their cell. Looking down, Sharessa saw why, and felt why -- her breasts had swollen, or were swelling, rather unnaturally. Though they pace was slow enough, she could tell. Her nipples were puffy and protruding now, subject to the occasional ruthless tweak from the devilish woman tormenting her. Soon, her small B cups were ample, perky handfuls in the assasin's gloved hands. She let out no shortage of moans and whimpering during the slow process, cringing and squirming away from the eyes of the other prisoners and trying to constantly wiggled out of her captor's grip, but to no avail.
"They're... so sensitive...! What kind of spell..." and her words were cut off by a gasp as the assasin took her chin in her hand, turned her head, and placed a swift, firm kiss on her lips. As the honeyed taste of Driana's snakelike tongue slipped into her mouth, Sharessa realized that this was the final seal on the assasin's spell. The kiss would stop her breasts from growing any bigger, though they felt like big melons on her chest now, and felt they must look ridiculous on her. The fact that the kiss was part of her spell didn't stop her from drawing it out, and massaging the girl's tongue with her own. By the time she pulled her plump lips away, leaving Sharessa breathless, she'd have estimated that those once modest breasts had swollen to D's, easily. Rosy pink nipples were puffy and tender, darkened from the constant teasing, but ever aching for more.
"This is a gift," Driana finally explained, cupping both of Sharessa' breasts, which hung obscenely through the bars of her cell. "Everyone loves a girl with larger breasts," she explained matter of factly, "isn't that right?" she continued, addressing the prisoners across the way. The group of women in the cell across were a little rougher than Halia and Sharessa, all things considered, but were still obviously chosen for their appearance and participation in the games. They probably had spent a bit more time and had... gotten used to the company of other women. So it was with no shame or disguising their lust that they oogled those enhanced breasts, some touching themselves or each other lewdly. "All of the audience will love you this much more!" Driana taunted, squeezing the ultra-senstive tits. Sharessa truly thought she was going to faint, and then Driana began to jiggle the perky bouncing globes in her hands to emphasize her point.
As she was literally losing consciousness from shock and humiliation, and perhaps the bodily stress caused by the spell, she heard Driana muttering.
"Aw, the poor little bird's actually feinting. I wonder how she's going to fare when she sees what we have for her to wear in her next match..."
and with those last words in her ears, Sharessa's eyes fluttered shut.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2010, 02:56 AM

Default Great Addition...

...to a great series! Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to lpeterl For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012