Thanked 2,064 Times in 128 Posts

What a great 100th post! She looks great running around on the beach, yum yum
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iamsailing For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2013, 02:20 PM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 59 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuryaki View Post
Hi everybody!

Sorry for our absence in this thread. Ish is still pretty busy at work, and so am I lately. Still we had a great vacation a few months back. And since its been a while, and its my 100th post and you all guys have been really cool, I came to share some more of my lovely wife...

During our vacation we visited a few dessertic beaches, and a couple of nude ones. We passed by Cap D'Agde, but had no time to visit. We might some other time. Ish has enjoyed nude sunbathing very much. She's more comfortable getting naked in the beach when far away from home. At home she mostly go topless in the beach, wishing not to run into somebody known. But far away is a different story...

We were looking for this nude beach that was supposed to be at the en of this long long dessertic beach in south of France. We walked and walked along the beach, passed the people, passed the families and the only beach bar there was. We walked for maybe half an hour more, and as soon as we saw a nude couple, we assumed we had arrived to the naturist section of the beach. Ish was tired, the sun was strong, and so we decided to install right there. We got naked and started sunbathing. There was only that other nude couple on sight.

A little later some people walked by and a few of them installed close to us. Some girls got topless, but no body else got naked. A few minutes later, the other nude couple dressed up and left, and so we became the only nude couple on sight. Ish was cool about it. We had a great time just sunbathing and swimming. And I got a kick out of showing off my wife to the few people who passed by, all of them in swimsuits, discretely taking a glance at Ish's naked body, her pussy totally exposed to those who walked by and dare to stare...

Turned out that the naturist beach was little bit further. If we had walked maybe 15 more minutes, we might have found it.

Later that night she asked me "so did you enjoyed having me totally nude on the beach with people around?" -Of course I did! But what I liked the most is that you enjoyed it!-, I said.

Hope you like the pics! Let us know what you think and what you like. We might post some more soon!
Cheers!
even more exciting to get naked on a nudist place, definitely a beautiful beach day !
Greetings!
The Following User Says Thank You to enixxx For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2014, 01:37 PM
DOGERATOR

Thanked 104,988 Times in 3,278 Posts

Hope your 2014 is going well. I miss Ish!
Old 04-22-2014, 03:15 PM

Thanked 22,417 Times in 2,226 Posts

Quote:
Thanks guys! I love how she blushes when we read your comments! Wish you could see her face. Its a mix of embarrassment and excitement.

We just took this pics of her butt in a tight pair of jeans, as Dognheat here asked for. Man I tried my best but the thong won't show up! Sorry

Still I'm pretty sure some of you, like me, enjoy the looks of a girl inside and outside their clothes, and being able to compare them is a big turn on! Hope you enjoy!
ohhhhh my god... jeans were made for her.... out of this world

cp.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CP For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2014, 05:02 AM

Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 321 Posts
Default She's back!

Hi everybody! Its been a while since our last post in this thread! We both have been quite busy lately. We even had to skip vacation this summer, so no new holidays pics

Yesterday we found the time to fool around a little. I showed her some of the comments and PMs you guys have sent. She's very thankful, says that you're all too sweet.

She then helped me pick a few new pics to post in here, as a way of saying thank you! She got quite horny after reading the comments and browsing through the hundreds of pics of her and us together. After we picked a few, I put them on a folder to edit them later (still face off, sorry! and a little watermark so they don't end up anywere else), and then we had to go to the bedroom. So thanks for that too!

She picked this pics because "the beach ones are very pretty and I looked fit", and the other ones cause "they're very sexy, a little more daring, and blurry enough to not be too explicit".

We hope you enjoy them, please let us know! Promise it wont take so long for another update! Cheers!
Attached Thumbnails
grau1.jpg   grau2.jpg  

grau3.jpg   blur2.jpg  

blur1.jpg   blur3.jpg  

The Following 83 Users Say Thank You to kuryaki For This Useful Post:
anomalous_anon, AristideBruant, Artur tren, BaconBot, bob_jones, brassmonkeysc, calabash, colewonder02, costaken, CP, crabbing, Crankdingo, curly804, dazza2, diamond59131, doggone, dognheat, dougsant, Erador, exotic_echo, falsee, fireballxl5, flashing, flashjohn, Fox Mulder, frosty57, fuzzy121, gonegone544, gquinley, gs500e91, ham268, inatnight, Iron280, itionthat, I_Love_Naked_Girls, j412h, jayray2k, jellyworm, jho.n3, jill8, jma, jodoc, johnnieuk, kartman, lasthero15, Lip Gloss, luvlife, luvupskirts, m4x9123, mastic, mattingl, maymedson11, ModelT-MsDollie, mojo19, MontanaAndy, mr1drfl, Mudbug, occ9, ohhump, OhNatureBoy69, Ptetflo, puig, Pv000, RGN, rickj, robertave, rubylips, Rufus the Red, sexhunterxxx, Shiodushi, stiv837, subzero76, topper333, tugboat5, Tuzolto, valleycouple, vegahunter, visio, vitalianos, whitebig, willieg, Xermes, Yachts
Old 10-20-2014, 10:40 AM

Welcome back. Great to see her again. She looks as lovely and adorable as ever. She's just awesome!
The Following User Says Thank You to ohhump For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2014, 04:07 PM

Thanked 9,787 Times in 2,009 Posts

Quote:
She picked this pics because "the beach ones are very pretty and I looked fit", and the other ones cause "they're very sexy, a little more daring, and blurry enough to not be too explicit".

We hope you enjoy them, please let us know! Promise it wont take so long for another update! Cheers!
Welcome back!!! Ish looks as adorable as ever.
Pure sexy, that is what she is!

You really don't have to blur out her "explicit" parts for this Forum.
We would enjoy seeing a clear, up close photo of her "lady bits".

Ish has some great Boobies and a very nice "Tush".

I hope that you will be posting a lot more, really soon.

Mudbug

The Forum rules can be found here: Rules

If you like the post... CLICK THANKS!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mudbug For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2014, 08:47 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Ish is a beautiful young lady with a body built to tease others and enjoy.
The Following User Says Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2014, 03:33 PM

Thanks for the great pictures! Hope I'll start a thread for my wife here too!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to falsee For This Useful Post:

Tags
shout-out, shy, young wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s