uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2011, 01:50 PM

Default Love in an Elevator

We are in a crowded elevator in a downtown department store and it seems to be stopping at every single floor as we descend. You are in front of me in a pair of nicely tight pants. As more people cram into the elevator, you are pressed back against me and your ass presses up against my crotch. I am hard instantly and you feel my cock pressing into your ass crack. I am amazed as I feel you wriggle in response, getting off knowing you have excited a complete stranger.

At the next floor two people leave and four get on, cramming you back against me further. I reach for your hand closest to the elevator wall and slide it back. You first rub my bulge thru my slacks, then grasp my fully hard cock thru the two layers of fabric. I reach my hand around to find what I am pleased to discover is a very nice titty! In the crowded elevator, no one seems to notice our surreptitious groping and you sigh deeply as I cup your breast.

The people in front of us get out at the next floor. I whisper "go" in your ear and you lead the way out. Still having no idea what I look like. Behind the elevator bank we find a "family" restroom, with a quick look around we both enter and lock the door. At that moment you ask yourself "what the hell am i doing?" You look at me and although you are not displeased with what you see, you think it would be better to leave.

"I'd better go" you start. I lean against the door. "Not yet baby, you gotta finish what you started" I retort and unzip, letting my 7 inches free. Your eyes dart down taking a quick look. "I'd better go" you repeat. "Like hell" I say. "Get on your knees and suck my cock like the dirty sl*t you are!" Your initial reaction is to scream “fuck off asshole” but your submissive side takes over and decides that it would be better to suck the nice cock presented to you than any other option you can think of. Besides the encounter in the elevator made you horny anyway.

You set down your purse, sink to your knees on the tile floor and take the strange cock into your hand. Yes, the feel and heft of this new cock intrigues you and find yourself wanting to go further now. You look up at me, and we lock eyes as you guide my hard cock into your wet mouth. “Yess” your senses react as they process that salty/musky taste of a guy’s cock that you have unconsciously been craving.
This is the sexiest, sl*ttiest, most spontaneous thing you have ever done as you take as much of this nice new cock into your mouth as you can. Not wanting to soil the $50 blouse you chose this morning, you let go of my cock and tongue it while you quickly remove the blouse and hand it to the stranger. As I hang it on the doorknob, you hear me whisper “don’t stop there, lets see those nice titties”. Without a further thought you shed the bra and it joins your blouse on the doorknob.

You release my cock for a moment and lean back, jiggling your titties at me. “Approve?” you smirk. “Oh yeah” I say softly as you lean back forward and place them into my outstretched hands as you capture my cock in your mouth again. I play with them, squeezing gently and thumbing the nipples as you continue to show me your incredible cocksucking talent. You are beyond horny now and your clit presses up against those already tight pants just exacerbating your already acute condition.
A slight moan escapes your lips as you taste my precum, knowing that very soon you would have to decide if you wanted to swallow my cum or have me unload all over your chest. In the end you decide that you want both. As my cock erupts into your mouth you deliberately allow some to dribble out, dripping down onto your bare breasts. It tastes nice to you, better than you expected, and you swallow the rest. Then gently suck my cock until it is soft, draining any last cum from me.

You sit back as I zip up and rub my cum into your cleavage, knowing how the scent will drive you crazy the rest of the day. Your pussy is screaming for attention and you intend to get me out of the restroom and rub one out to satisfy her until later. I offer my hand and you stand. I lean over and lift your left titty to my mouth and suck on it. Unable to resist, I push you gently back and you step back to the sink, lean back and thrust your chest to me, silently begging me to suckle some more. I comply and reach down with my free hand to your crotch and caress it. You spread your legs inviting me to do more. I do, rubbing harder thru the tight fabric. I release your tits and move down to my knees rubbing my nose up against your crotch, looking up at you inhaling your scent deeply.
Your pussy is begging “Oh god, please let him!” Then with the sexiest look I have ever seen, you reach down, undo your pants and peel them down along with your thong. You step out of them and sit back on the sink, now completely naked. It is not very comfortable, but you know it won’t take long.

Without a word you spread your legs and put them on my shoulders. I move in and lick each leg crease tasting the musky saltiness of your sweat. You let out a little moan as I slowly move to the middle and lick upwards tasting the juices on the outside of your swollen pussy. Then I lick back downwards, my tongue delving between your petals, across your exposed clit and down into your wet hole. You prove once again to mankind that there is nothing that tastes better than a fully aroused woman. And I delve deeply with my tongue to devour each drop of your juices. For a moment you realize that if I presented you with a hard cock, you would be unable to resist and beg me to fuck you.

That thought fades as you feel my tongue circle your clit. I slide two fingers into you and press up against your g spot as I flitter my tongue across your clitty. Your knuckles turn white as you grip the porcelain sink, biting your tongue to try to keep quiet as the best orgasm you have had in months hits you like a freight train. Finally you push me away when your clit gets too sensitive. I stand up and you do not resist as I lean in for a deep kiss. You respond passionately, not caring or maybe enjoying the taste of your own orgasm on my lips.

Still somewhat out of breath you reach for your bra and blouse. Just before you slide you pants up you reach out and grasp my cock thru my trousers. “Just checking” you giggle as you confirm my still flaccid state. “What do you mean?” I ask, not sure. “Well if you were hard again I would just HAVE to fuck you.” Again with the giggle.
“Oh well the perils of being over 40” I sigh and as you squeeze into your pants I reach down to your open purse and pull out your cell phone. While you complete your dressing and touch up your makeup, I put my cell phone number into your address book and hit send. Once my phone rings I cancel the call and drop the phone back in your purse.

We exit the restroom to see the glare of an older woman. We share a smile and get on the next elevator. This time it is almost empty and upon exiting we go our separate ways without a word.
You pull out your cell phone and see that the last call was made to “Secret Lover”. You grin and wonder when your schedule will allow a second meeting.
The Following User Says Thank You to UltraRob For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
Desi Tamil Arab 54

3m:27s

08-20-2013
SpyShower

4m:13s

07-10-2022
478d14ce681e5

2m:35s

04-04-2009
casting split001