Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2011, 12:18 AM

Thanked 3,317 Times in 133 Posts
Default Cleaning Houses in the Nude

This is actually a story I was told as being true that happened to a friend of mine. I am going to repeat it here for you with a few embellishments and changing names to protect the guilty!

Kelly was 34 years old and recently divorced. A single mom with two kids, the economy had shut down her job and while she was getting child support, it just wasn't cutting it. Five four with bright blond hair, Kelly's blue eyes set off a beautiful face with a smile that knocked guy's off their feet.

Her SUV was only three years old and she was still paying monthly payments on it and it seemed like the job she had now at a popular home supply company definitely would not her in this vehicle and her house too.

A popular free ad page on the internet used to have a section entitled Adult Gigs. One night while listing some of her furniture she saw it and checked it out. Most were vaguely hidden ads for sex and some of them were quite plain with no vagueness at all. She saw an ad for someone to clean house in the nude. It paid $150 an hour with a minimum of two hours. Nothing hidden expected.

$300.00

Not a fortune, but nothing to sneeze at either. When you were making $11.00 an hour and only getting 32 hours a week, $300.00 tax free would help out.

Kelly closed it out, but that night she thought about it. She was no model, but the ad didn't expect a model either. On a whim she got up, sent an anonymous e-mail describing herself and included a picture of her face and then went back to bed, feeling nervous about it.

The next day at noon when she checked her e-mail, there was a reply. The man claimed to be 40 and a professional man who was single. He wanted someone to clean his home but he didn't feel comfortable just giving someone a key. He told her that he decided that if he was going to pay someone to clean his house, why not pay them enough to be nude too?

So now, a half dozen e-mails and a week later she was sitting in front of a nice middle-class home in Richardson Texas. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a nice blouse. Her hair was down, across her shoulders and she had on light make up. She felt butterflies swirling in her stomach,

When she got to the door a medium height man with dark short hair opened the door. He was nice looking and he had a red-faced smile. She was surprised it was from embarrassment.

"Hello Kelly?" he said.

"Yes," she said hesitantly. "Are you Bob?"

He opened the door for her to come in and she was looking around. He did need someone to clean his house. A nice vacuum cleaned was in the living room and she could see the kitchen needed to be straightened up.

"You look like your picture," he said, obviously pleased.

"You do too," she said, realizing his eyes were taking in her curves. Kelly's measurements were 34B-24-35 and she knew he was interested in her hips.

"You really are a single mom." he said, a pleased look on his face.

"I have never done anything like this," she said.

He offered her a seat. "Sit down and tell me why you are doing this."

Kelly took the seat and spilled her guts about the divorce and her financial situation. Bob listened and they talked, getting to know each other some. Bob was divorced too, but without kids. He said his wife was unable to have any. Before they knew it 30 minutes or so had passed before Bob looked at his watch.

"Am I being charged?" he asked, a curious smile on his face.

"No," Kelly said, standing up. "Where do you want . . . ."

Pointing toward the sofa, Bob said, "Right there is fine. I am going to undress also."

Kelly didn't know what to say to that so she just nodded and walked to the sofa. Bob had off his t-shirt and his jeans, standing in his boxers as Kelly took of her blouse.

"Beautiful," he commented as Kelly slid off her jeans, her bikini panties accenting her ample derriere greatly. Kelly has a full heart shaped ass and Bob was obviously an admirer.

She felt as nervous as she did the first time a guy ever saw her naked and she had her back to him as she took off her panties, not realizing her pussy winked at him as she bent over to take them off.

"So nice," he said, naked and his hand around his cock. He was lightly stroking it as Kelly smiled, going to vacuum cleaner. "Here, I was going to give you this once you got naked. For two hours."

He had 3 one hundred dollar bills in his hand and she took them, putting them in her jeans pocket after telling him thank you. She looked around at the floor and moved his main coffee table and then went back to the vacuum cleaner and turned it on.

The loud hum of the vacuum cleaner helped keep her mind on the cleaning and off the fact that she was naked or that the man who hired her was sitting in a recliner masturbating while she vacuumed the floor.

When she was vacuum near him she kept expecting to feel his hand on her, but he didn't touch her, his hand slowly stroking his hard penis. Kelly had glanced at it a few times and it was really thick. It wasn't a long one, but it was probably average. It was thicker than average.

She vacuumed the hallway and even chuckled when she realized the view from his recliner included the hallway.

After she finished he took her to the kitchen and showed her where things went. He did touch her shoulder once, but it was not sexual at all as far as she could tell.

Kelly unloaded and loaded the dishwasher. She cleaned the bar area and swept the floor as Bob sit at the bar on a barstool still slowly rubbing his cock.
"Do you mind if I cum in your presence or would you prefer I went to another room?" he asked.

Kelly was speechless. But just for a moment. "Its your house."

He nodded his head, Pointing toward his pantry closet, he asked if she would straighten up the lower shelf and put the different cans together.

Kelly opened the pantry and had to bend over at the waist, realizing he was looking at her from behind the entire time as she started putting beans with beans and soups with soups and etc . . . .

"So nice," he said, "Your ass is so nice Kelly."

She kept working, even as he moaned, obviously cumming as his breathing became harsh and rushed. She kept doing what she was doing. He finally groaned and got up. He left the room and she turned around.

She was not sure how she was supposed to feel but she was turned on. The last year and half with her husband hadn't been much in the bedroom and this man seemed to find her very desireable! Yeah the situation wasn't exactly normal, but it was . . . well, flattering!!!

She had been cleaning an hour and fifteen minutes and she went to his bathroom. It was something he had dreaded but his bathroom was pretty clean. She scrubbed out the tub as he stood and watched.

"You are an awesome lady, Kelly," he said. "I almost feel like some kind of perve for doing this."

"I was half expecting a perve," she admitted. "I thought I would be walking out of here."

"Is it okay?" he asked.

"Yeah,"Kelly admitted. "Its okay."

She finished up and he checked his watch. Still almost 30 minutes. He said as much.

"Want me to clean your bedroom?" she asked. "Change the sheets."

"Sure," he said, following her into the bedroom. He got her new sheets and she changed them.

When she was done, she looked at him.

"You work fast," he said. "Want to sit in the living room and just talk until the 2 hours are up?"

Kelly agreed.

"Would you mind sitting across from me?" he asked. Kelly did and she had her knees together, grunting humorously and parting her legs slightly as he grinned.

His hand gripped his cock and stroked it.

"What are we going to talk about?" Kelly asked.

He said, "Tell me how you felt today when I cum behind you?"

Kelly looked at the floor and then in his eyes. "I was flattered."

"Flattered!" he said happily! "Really?"

"The last year of our divorce my husband and I never slept in the same room." She was still looking in his eyes and he nodded in understanding.

He pulled out a small bag and from it he took 3 more one hundred dollar bills. He put them on the small lamp table beside him.

"What is that?" Kelly asked.

"I make a lot of money and I want you to have that."

"For?" Kelly felt her heart slamming in her chest.

"Because I want you to have it," he said. He shook his head. "I am having to work up my courage for this."
"Okay?" Kelly said, not quite understanding.

"I would really like to make love to you Kelly. The money aside! You can have it if you tell me to fuck off and storm out of here. Take it cause I want you to have it!"

Kelly sit there looking at the money. He got up, handing it to her. She held it in her hands.

"Can we go to the bedroom?" she asked.

"We can do whatever you want," he said.

Bob got up and Kelly followed him to the bedroom. Kelly climbed into the nice clean sheets and Bob kissed her. They made out for a while before Kelly moved down his body and sucked his cock. Bob held her head and watched her lips cover his cock, sucking it down her throat.

He moved her mouth from his cock and lay her on her back, opening her legs and kissing the soft folds of her vagina before finally taking her clit between his lips, teasing it with his tongue. His tongue delved deep inside of her, tasting her quim and actually sucking the moist juices her pussy created.

Moving on top of her, they made love and both of them found the other to be a giving lover. Bob loved Kelly's hips and bottom, cupping her ass as he fucked her. He French kissed her and then he rolled to his back and she rolled on top of him, riding his cock like it was a galloping horse.

They were looking in each others eyes when Kelly started cumming and the expression on her face pushed Bob into his own. He felt his sperm shoot inside the young mother's pussy and he couldn't get past the passion in those blue eyes.

Showered and dressed, Kelly felt strange when she walked into the living room. Bob was dressed.

"I guess I am done," she said.

"I hope not," Bob said. He was fidgeting like a school boy. "Kelly, could I take you to dinner some time?"

"A date?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes a date," he said.

"Does that mean I don't clean your house every two weeks?" she asked, a smile starting at the corner of her lips.

"I still want you to clean," he said, matching her smile.

"Then yes, I would love to go out with you," she said.

Bob kissed her cheek and Kelly hugged him, leaving the house, walking to her truck. When she got in the SUV she seen Bob still standing at the door. He waved and she waved back. She glanced at her watch. It was almost 2 PM. She wondered if she should have told Bob she had one more naked house cleaning this evening.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to outlander2 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
riding

0m:57s

01-04-2010
Alissa shower mp4 flipped

10m:00s

12-10-2022
afternoon romp 4

1m:27s

12-28-2005
Babes Gone Crazy 02