or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2011, 05:06 PM

Default Jessica Truth - "After the Bell"

Jessica Truth – After the Bell

Or “Coach’s Day”

By IndianOutlaw

The voluptuous Jessica Truth walked, more like swayed down the halls of her school. The day was over and she had dodged it without a single loss of clothing, slip of the tit or up skirt accident. Mind you there were several close calls but now, one hour after the last bell, she was walking the halls of the second floor free of students and retaining her dignity. Jessica has a smile on her face. She looked up and down, across the east hall to the stairs and down the South hall, just around a bend only to see if anyone was coming. The place was empty. The charming students were all gone home for the day and she was free and clear. Jessica opened the janitors closet and closed it behind her gently not to make a sound. With her back to the door she looked inward. The room was small but it had two important things, besides the usual janitorial supplies it had one a large padded bench in the center and sitting on the bench, now standing up was Coach Johnson. Each smiled a toothy grin then I a mad dash toward each other embraced in a kissing passion. She wasted no time after the deep tongue kiss to step back and pull down his loose fitting coach’s shorts. He peeled off his shirt and stood there in his knee high socks, cross trainers and jock strap. Briefly licking her lips, Jessica crossed her arms and pulled her dress over her head. He blue bra and frilly panties made his heart skip a beat. It was just a moment after the second even more passionate kiss did her lingerie and his jock strap join the rest of their clothes of the floor. He laid her down on the bench and in each of their heads a Barry White tune began to play as their various body parts began rubbing against each others.

Caught up in the passion, Jessica and Coach did not realize she failed to latch the door closed, leaving it just slightly ajar. The two were lost in each other.

Taking advantage of this door gap was DaNeesha. She knew of the rumors about Jessica and Coach having this after school rendezvous. Crawling on all fours, DaNeesha peeked in to see the two educators about to “get busy.” Camera phone at the ready, DaNeesha was always looking for a good blackmail opportunity to raise her grades. As she began to lift her phone she saw the two doing some serious heavy petting. After a few minutes she began to get a bit flustered herself. The sight of two bodies sharing the same space made this 19 year old (held back last year for grades) start to stir inside. It took just moments for her to lower her sagging pants and use her fingers to further stimulate her enjoyment. The two were about to have full on sexual intercourse. DaNeesha ignored her phone and just slid her thong down her legs. Her hand was free to work its magic, and magic it did work. Jessica and Coach now fit together like the puzzle pieces should. They began panting and moaning in unison, so loud they could not hear their peeping Jane making noises of her own.
Meanwhile the elevator dinged as it arrived on the second floor. Deon, wearing his hall monitor sash took pride in his duties insuring the halls were clear and safe. He had planned to finish his rounds and play Call of Duty with his internet friends around the world from the computer lab. That was his plan until he saw DaNeesha bend down on all fours. He watched her watching through the crack in the janitor closet door. He watched her lower her thong and begin to “Jill Off.” As he heard her begin to moan it was too much for him. Soon his pants and tidy white briefs were around his ankles. His hand began stroking his own magic wand at the sight. He too began to moan in excitement at the sight.

Jessica started to build up inside, Coach began to build up inside, DaNeesha began to build up inside, Deon began building up inside. As the moans from all four grew louder, breaths great heavier. He stroked faster, DaNeesha fingered faster, Coach pumped faster and Jessica closed her eyes waiting for that moment which was about be occur simultaneously in four people.

Behind Deon a sudden loud sound was heard. A door behind him slammed shut. He turned to see Miss Periwinkle and Principal Hardcoch exit a room, walking together. They were engrossed in a clipboard. Deon panicked. He stepped forward, only to forget he had his pants and underwear at his ankles. He fell forward. Shuffling like a penguin, Deon stepped forward fighting the fall. He lost the fight. He lost the fight just as he came up behind the oblivious DaNeesha, well involved in her own theater. He fell, landing on her back. She fell flat. Laying on top of her he could feel his dick make contact with her now very wet private part. DaNeesha fell forward into the door of the janitor closet. It flung open. Jessica and Coach looked like two deer caught in headlights. She looked up to see Deon with a disheveled look in his whole face. Then his face relaxed. He exploded, if you know what I mean. DaNeesha liked the warm feeling on her body.

“Oh my God!” Jessica screamed, partly because she was denied her moment and mostly because of the situation she was now caught in.
It took a moment for DaNeesha to compose herself. She stood, freeing herself from Deon and her lower garments. With a grin, she just looked at the two naked adults.

“Pardon me.” DaNeesha said. Quickly she picked up her pants and thong and began to leave. Then with a spot of inspiration she stepped back in, scooped up Jessica’s and Coach’s clothes. She headed down the hall toward the stairs, grabbing Deon’s arm, dragging him behind her. His pants and shorts wrapped around only one ankle. Jessica heard her exclaim, “bastard, you now need to help ME finish.”

Part II

Jessica jumped up, her boobs juggling, closed the door, locking it this time, turning she stood there totally naked looking at the completely stunned and fully erect Coach.

“They took our clothes.” Coach said looking dejected as his manhood began to droop. Jessica just looked upon her naked body and fumed about her moment of lost ecstasy. “What are we going to do now?”

“Not to worry, I keep extra clothes in my classroom.” Jessica said with relief. She was well prepared for a wardrobe malfunction happening at any time. “We just get to my class and things will be fine.

“You know the door is closed now, we can pick up where we left off.” Coach said with a coy, little boy grin. As the two began to kiss once again they heard the door know jostle and a very familiar voice echo.
Outside, just missing the scene unfolds walked up Miss Periwinkle and the unrequited love of her life, Principal Hardcoch. Her little petite little body juggling in her tight skirt and even tighter white blouse.

“It’s locked,” Principal Hardcoch said.

“I forgot my keys back in the office.” The squeaky voice of Miss Periwinkle replied. Jessica and Coach heard their footsteps walk away.

“Coach, we have to leave before they come back.” She said.

“But we’re naked,” He replied in his baritone voice. Though Jessica melted a bit has his deep voice, she unlocked the door and peeked out. The backs of the other two educators entered a room at the end of the hall.
Stepping on their tip toes, the two naked teachers crept hand in hand toward the end of the hall. Just one flight down and another hallway, the two would be safe in Jessica’s classroom. As the two nudes were about to pass the office door it began to open. Panic ensued. Coach ran in the opposite direction, Jessica made it to the open elevator at the end of the hall. He made it to the stairs, just now realizing he would have to walk the entire length of the building to get to her class room now. Jessica stood naked in an elevator, noticing how cold it was.

Back on the second floor.

“Miss Periwinkle, are your sure this will work.” Principal Hardcoch asked.
“Relax; I do this all the time.” She replied.

As she penetrated the janitors closet with the key, it went unnoticed the door was already unlocked. The two stood at the doorway looking inward. Miss Periwinkle sniffed the air, the smell was familiar but she could not place it. Inside she saw what she in the closet for. The hose was long and thick. As she pulled at it she could feel it grow longer. Closing her eyes she gave it a strong jerk. It was not pulling easily.

“Here let me do it for you.” Principal Hardcoch said. He then grabbed the end and began jerking it harder and harder. Finally a thud was heard as the job was done.

The two were now walking back down the hall dragging an industrial shop vacuum along behind them.

“You know we would not have to do this if you hadn’t cut back on the cleaning staff.” Periwinkle smirked.

“You leave my staff out of this.” Hardcoch said, then blushing at the realization of his words.

Back in the office the tow just stared at the ceiling. The raised ceiling had a center cross beam, one side covered in cob webs.

“Now, you hold the chair while I suck the cob webs up.” Periwinkle said. The two slid a chair under the beam and she pointed the hose upwards. Principal Hardcoch tried to avert his eyes from the tight skirted rear end of his secretary, he just flipped the on switch and the cleaning device sprung to life with a great roar. The sudden surge of power caused Miss Periwinkle to drop the hose on the floor. She started to lose her balance, he instinctively grabbed for her, his one hand grabbing a fair amount of ass cheek, the other, still holding onto the hose only managed a few finger touches. The hose sucked against her skirt tightly. The suction was great. As the two struggled for a brief second to remove it, he reached down turn it off, instead he flipped the switch the other way to “super suck.” Instantly her skirt was ripped from her body showing her pink and yellow fringed panties.

“Eeek!” She screamed, falling from the chair. The two collapsed on the floor. The hose had now taken hold of the tail of her blouse. Instinctively Hardcoch pulled, this only caused the industrial strength sucking device to pull free her entire blouse, the material quickly found its way down the hose. She sat there in her matching bra and panties, felling very embarrassed, very flustered.

As the Principal could not help but stare at the tops of two nickels spilling from the top of her bra she took notice. Standing, she tried to cover herself only to notice the bulge growing in his pants.

“Oh you think this is funny!” Periwinkle said looking at the boyish grin on his face. “Well let’s see how you like it.” She now took the hose and pressing it against his shirt. It was just a second when the shirt was ripped away, leaving his bare chest only covered by his tie. Holding the hose she giggled at the sight.

“That is quite enough Miss Periwinkle.” He said trying to remain composed.

“Oh I think not, you get to see my underwear, I get to see yours.” She now put the hose against the front of his pants. This did not come off as easily as the other garments. As she tugged he tried to resist but the hose had not only taken in the pants but it was pulling quite nicely against his cock.

“Miss Periwinkle, please, stop, please.” He looked extremely nervous.

“Oh no, let’s see those boxers.” She now pulled as hard as she could, the seams of the pants could not take it anymore. Principal Hardcoch just wished he had worn a belt today. The pants ripped free and joined the other clothes down inside the vac. She fell backwards, he fell backwards. The shop vac unplugged, turning itself off.

As Miss Periwinkle looked up she saw him sitting opposites her on the floor, back against a desk. His full erection tented up, as he was sitting there wearing a pair of ladies yellow panties with pink polka dots. A full grown man wearing women’s lingerie. She smiled very big now.

“I wondered what happened to those*” (*More details in a future story, from the past) The Principal just tried to hide, but couldn’t. Then he noticed a quick way to distract her. Leaning over he reached for the plug. As she had fallen the hose as now against her frilly panties. He reconnected the plug, the machine came to life, her panties were whisked away down the hose. That was all the machine could take. The motor was done and the machine began to smoke. The contents inside burning along with the motor.

Continued...
IO
ASN Story Board - http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/58894.html
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2011, 05:08 PM

Default Continued

Part III

The first floor halls filled with the laughter and voices of a dozen students. The senior Ping Pong team was dressed and ready to board the bus to a game with the rival County High. As they all walked the halls, the familiar ding from the elevator was heard. The doors opened but no one was there. Pamela Mosby was curious, as captain of the team she felt the obligation to investigate as she could clearly hear the sound of someone pressing a button repeatedly. The team behind her, they looked in to see Miss Jessica Truth. All of Miss Jessica Truth, as God intended for her to be, totally naked and blushing from her head to her toes and everything in between. For in her naked panic, Jessica was not hitting the “Close Door” button but the “Open Door” button.

“Why Miss Truth, your naked!” Pamela said loudly. The guys behind her were growing in enjoyment of the sight of their naked teacher.

“Please just let me get to my class room.” Jessica pleaded as she tried, unsuccessfully to cover her boobs and pussy with her hands.

“Very well.” Pamela, not normally one to hold a grudge but she did just get a C on her last paper from Jessica. “Troops, line up.” The 12 students instinctively stood, separated in pairs and lined up down the hall. Jessica breathed a sigh of relief, she was going to at least get to her class room now. That was until she saw each of them standing in honor guard fashion, each holding up a ping pong paddle and grinning.

Inside her classroom, Jessica tried to sit down in her chair but understandably could not. She opened her supplies closet and began redressing. She was glad she had extra clothes.

Nearly 30 more minutes passed when the totally naked Coach jumped into her class room. He was sweating and looking very flustered.

“What took you so long?” Jessica asked. Coach just gritted his teeth and looked up.

Part IV

Forty minutes before entering Jessica’s classroom, Coach, completely naked and still a bit on the excited state, if you know what I mean, moved carefully down the first floor halls. He had avoided detection thus far but the only unlocked classroom he had found had some strange noises, voices, really moans sounding much like DaNeesha and Deon. The home stretch was left. He could see clearly down toward the elevator. Halfway between was Jessica Truth’s classroom and the clothing he so longed to wear. Then the kids.

The bustling sound of multiple students began to rumble his way. He panicked. Jessica’s room was too far, so he tried every door he could, then with luck, just as the group of students rounded the corner turned a knob, fell into a classroom and closed the door behind him. Quickly he locked the door and sighed, his naked ass pressed against the door.

On the opposite side of the classroom was the newest substitute teacher, Miss Sweet Thang. The only caucausion teacher in the school. Not only was she an inspector for the district, but a fully accredited substitute. She was given the assignment to teach here the rest of the semester after unfortunately being caught naked in the school yard. This was her punishment by the school board.
As she pressed the chalk firmly against the board, preparing for the next day’s assignments, she turned to see quite a sight. Her blonde hair, and dark roots shimmering in the fluorescent lighting.

“Oh my Goodness!” She yelled out quite loudly. This sound was lessened as the group of students Coach was ducking passed by the door. For now she looked on to Coach, naked in all his glory. She looked at his bare chest, his strong abs, his half erect manhood, his strong legs, his half erect manhood again.

“Miss Sweet Thang.” The only two words Coach could utter, then looking down realizing his dick was in full view. He covered it with both hands, one of the best CFNM moments the school had witnessed. She sauntered up to him with a purposeful step. He tried to open the door, freeing one hand briefly but not realizing the lock prevented him from escaping. She now stood before his nude body and looked up at his eyes.

“Coach!” her voice cracked a bit but recovered. “You have the audacity to enter my class room, completely naked.” She scanned his physique again. “What are you thinking?!”

“I, ah.” He tried to speak but could not.

“You think by coming in her with all your sweaty muscles,” Miss Sweet Thang pressed her finger against his pecks. She repeated the poke a few more times admiring how they bounced back. “You think these, ah, firm, strong muscle, and,” she now pressed her hand against his strong stomach. “showing these strong abs, um, these very firm abs.” Her hand began rubbing his mid section. Then her eyes locked on his one handed attempt to hide what not even two could hide. “You come in his displaying that, that, that thing. That, what is that about 10 inches?” She swallowed and pulled his hand away, he allowed it still stunned by the situation.

“It was an accident, I, I, I.” Coach was still speechless.

“You sir think by just walking into my class room, when everyone has gone home, come in here exposing yourself like that. What kind of woman do you think I am!” She now reached behind her head, pulled a series of bobby pins free. Her bottle blond hair fell across her shoulders. Coach liked blonds, a lot. “Sir, just by taking off all your clothing you think I will just simply unbutton my blouse, like so.” Each button was undone with the greatest of care, one by one, until they reached the top of the waist band of her long skirt. Her black bra now completely visible, her D sized breasts bulging out the top with a tremendous amount of cleavage. She pulled the blouse free and rolled it off her shoulders, letting it cascade to the floor below. Coach was becoming more and more excited, his cock showing it. “You must believe I would drop my blouse, and even, dare I say, unhook my bra.” Reaching behind she easily undid the back and then two milky white with large pink nipples came into view. Coach did not take his eyes off them. “This is uncalled for. It would not be proper for me now to just unzip my skirt,” the skirt was now unzipped, it slid gracefully down her long shapely legs to pool at her feet. Her garter belt and panties matching her bra. “Am I just some every day floozy who will drop her panties, like so,” The panties were not pulled down revealing a nonexistent bush. Secretly Coach imagined her puss but never dreamed it would be clean shaven. He was now fully erect. “Lets just realize that it would now be proper for me to get down on the floor and take your penis, into my……
It was now Coach realized how strong she actually was. Granted she was about the same height of Jessica, but after she finished insuring his full attention with a, what she said the kids called a “hummer,” she forced him down onto a table, throwing the contents across the formerly ordered room. He was at her mercy; he was lost in the moment.

Thirty minutes and half a dozen of her orgasms later she sat up. He was spent, happy but very spent. Miss Sweet Thang opened her desk drawer, pulled out a cigarette and lit up. As Coach put his arm around her in a vain attempt to cuddle, she pushed him away. After a strong whiff he smelled, it was not a cigarette at all, it was a joint! She was puffing away with a little marijuana. Coach was taken aback by this. He stood and, still naked, headed for the door. As the door closed behind him he took one last admiring look at her naked self. She was puffing away, her legs spread wide and she gave a wink as he left.

Now he made his way to Jessica’s classroom.

Continued....
IO

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2011, 05:08 PM

Default Final

Part V
Jessica was already dressed, but he noticed she was avoiding every opportunity to sit down. As she had been nearly satisfied earlier, forced to ride and elevator naked and then run a gauntlet where as the ping pong team smacked her ass cheeks as she ran toward her room.

“Coach, I am very turned on now.” She gave him a wink.

“I am sorry Jessica,” He uttered out of breath, “how about a rain check, this whole, um, experience baby had done me in. Jessica looked at him with extreme disappointment. She made a physical attempt to kiss him; he was forced to push her away, in a nice way.

“Very well, here.” Jessica opened the closet and handed him a garment on a hanger.

“Baby, what is this?” Coach cried out.

“Its clothing.” She said.

“It’s a dress! I can’t wear a dress!”

“Sorry, it is all I have.”

Coach, realizing it was his only chance weighted the odds, drive home in a dress or naked. The decision was close but he decided to take the dress after all. He put it on. The dress looked funny, as his mustache didn’t help make the outfit effective. A bit tight, all his male muscles and his make part outlined well in the fabric. But it was covering.

Jessica, still very, very, very horny ran her fingers gently over his buttocks as he leaned over to pull the material down a bit. Coach flinched away just a bit. She had one last card to play. Opening her desk drawer she reached in a pulled a baggie she confiscated from one of her students last week. Removing one blue pill she ran over and forced it into Coach’s mouth. He swallowed and just looked at her in terror.

“Woman, what did you give me! Drugs” Coach exclaimed.

“Oh, its harmless, it’s just a little Viagra one of the students brought in.” She smiled and then lifted her eyebrow several times.

“The women at this school are nuts!” Coach said as he stormed from the class room.

It was an uneventful walk to his car. The lot was empty and he easily found the key he kept hidden under the bumper of the 74 Chevy Impala. Within moment he was driving down the street, wearing a dress and wishing the whole day was just a dream. Things were looking up when his rear view mirror lit up with rollers. A police car was pulling him over.

Now on the side of the road he didn’t think this could get any worse that was until the little blue pill kicked in. Like a rocked his dick doubled in size. He was sitting in his car, no drivers license, wearing a dress and sporting a Viagra induced erection. Then the tap on his glass. He looked over to see a very shapely female police officer. Her name plate read “Bunny.” As he rolled down the window…

“Sir, license and registration...” She looked directly at him. “Sir are you wearing a dress?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Sir, I am gonna need you to step out of the car please.”

“But, I…”

“Sir, I said step out of the car.” She put her hand on her night stick. Coach complied he opened the door and with his hands slightly raised he stood before her. She looked at him from top to bottom, then she noticed the sizable bulge in dress where his crotch would be located.

Acting on instinct, Officer Bunny drew her gun and pointed it directly at him. “Are you hiding a weapon!” Coach swallowed. Before he could answer she flipped him around, put his head against the hood of the car and began frisking him. The already tight fitting dress did not take the strain well. It burst at the seams, falling in several pieces to the ground. Coach was now naked again and standing before an office of the law. She just looked at his erection and smiled wide.

“I can explain.” He stuttered his words.

“Never mind, I think we can handle this between up.” Officer Bunny put her hand on his cock and pulled him into the backseat of his car.
Coach called in sick the next day. Of course this meant they needed a substitute to run his swim class.

End
Comments Welcome,
IO

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
riding

0m:57s

01-04-2010
Alissa shower mp4 flipped

10m:00s

12-10-2022