uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2011, 08:39 PM

Default The Ex Factor

Something was wrong. I had just come back to my place with Shirley, my new girlfriend, ostensibly to smoke some weed, but actually to fuck. We had been going out for few weeks now, and the relationship was just starting to gain some real momentum. But as soon as I opened the door to my hot, darkened flat it hit me: that very particular scent that Debbie always wore. She once described it as a spring garden, at night, after a rain. I wouldn’t know about that, but I was surprised by the visceral reaction I experienced upon encountering it again. I was getting a semi.
“Your old girlfriend’s been here? ”Shirley asked, her nose wrinkled.
I said nothing, but went to the light switch and flicked on the room lamps. She followed at my elbow, scanning the area. No Debbie. The scent seemed to trail out of the bedroom. There was a lit candle on each side of the bed. Shirley went to turn on the bedroom lights, but I motioned her not to. There was another odor in the room now, at closer range, a heady, heavy mix of what smelled to be extremely potent ganja and some type of alcohol. She was here, somewhere in this dark room. Where would Debbie hide? She was unpredictable, and I had liked that about her, but there was also this aggressive edge to her manner that got old after awhile, and damn straight maddening shortly after that. Debbie wasn’t interested in ‘working on’ her personality, so we both agreed to cut our losses, and go our separate ways. Only now here she was, somewhere near; I could feel her.

I looked at my closet – she was probably on the other side of the door, waiting to pounce as I opened it. Meanwhile, Shirley walked straight to my bed and pulled back the bedspread – and there, under the covers, was my ex-girlfriend: completely naked, apparently drunk as a skunk and high as a kite.
“Hi, Baby” she cooed laughingly as she spread out languidly before us.
“Debbie - what the fuck are you doing here?” I stammered.
“I just wanted to see you, baby, aren’t you glad to see me?” Debbie arched her back slightly so her tits were sticking out in Shirley’s direction “…seems like your little friend is glad to see me…” she smiled at Shirley, who blushed. Shirley was staring. She has this thing about her boobs – she thinks that they’re too small. I’ve told her that they’re perfect, but she doesn’t believe me, so I stopped telling her. Anyway, she’s always comparing her body, especially her tits, to those of other women. It’s actually a real turn on for me. So she was checking out Debbie’s boobs which were, I’d have to agree, slightly, but noticeably, bigger than her own.

“Get the Fuck out” I told Debbie.
My ex-girlfriend sat up, her breasts wobbling “you do mean her, right?” she asked innocently
I took a step toward her, but Shirley intervened.
“I’m pleased to meet you –“ she said sweetly, but with a hint of menace “I’m Shirley, the new girlfriend – you must be Debbie, the ex-girlfriend.”
“New, ex – those are just words. I’m a friend, Shirley. I want us all to be friends – that would be nice, wouldn’t it?” she looked me as she laughed. Debbie knew I had a fantasy about making love with two women; she had never deigned to indulge me in this, but she would now. That seemed to be her sales pitch, anyway.
I started to tell her again to get out when I saw Shirley go over to the bottle of wine that Debbie had left on my nightstand. She took a long sip and put it back down, then picked up the big fat roach in my ashtray and lit it, passing it to me after she took a giant hit.
She wriggled out of her skirt and slowly, seductively, pulled her tight blouse over her head. Her pert tits sprang up and down as she pulled them free of the clingy material. Finally, she peeled her bikini panties down to her ankles. She removed one foot from the garment, then used the other to kick her underpants at Debbie.

That was all the encouragement I needed. I was naked in about the same amount of time it takes a superhero to change from his mild mannered alter ego into his super costume.
I got on the king-size bed between the two beauties, first giving my attention to Shirley, because this was supposed to be our date tonight, damn it, and besides, it would piss off Debbie. Debbie’s response was to move from me over to Shirley, pushing me firmly out of the way. They exchanged a short series of increasingly heated kisses, then the two girls embraced. I almost came as Debbie started rubbing her tits against Shirley, who answered by brushing her boobs back and forth against Debbie’s. I wasn’t the only one in the room getting excited by this – a moan escaped from Shirley. Debbie, taking control, slowly forced Shirley down until she was lying on her back across the bed, beneath my ex. Debbie started rubbing – almost imperceptibly at first - against the other girl. Shirley responded by sticking her tongue in Debbie’s mouth and swirling it around. Debbie picked up her rhythm slightly, rotating her ass so their mons rubbed together as she continued to increase her pussy tempo.

At this point, I suppose I should have already offered a description of my two lovers. It should be enough to say that they’re both beautiful women, which they are, but as I’ve already mentioned that Debbie’s boobs are slightly bigger than Shirley’s, it wouldn’t hurt to add that Shirley has curly auburn hair and is an inch or two taller than Debbie, who has short dark brown hair. I’ve got a thing about nipples, and Shirley’s pale rosy nips pose a nice contrast to Debbie’s dark pink pair.

Shirley suddenly grasped that Debbie’s intent was as competitive as it was amorous. My girl tried to counter, attempting to impose her own rhythm as the two continued to rub slowly against each other. As I watched, transfixed, it dawned on me that the objective of each woman had now become to take the other ‘out of the game’ via orgasm. The breathing of the two sweat-drenched contestants began to quicken. Debbie suddenly leaned slightly forward, and still maintaining body-to-body contact, engaged Shirley in a long, wet French kiss. After releasing her competitor’s face, she changed the rocking motion of her hips again. Shirley’s body seemed to stiffen slightly. Recognizing this, Debbie quickened her revolutions. Shirley gasped slightly, and Debbie leaned forward again, this time to murmur something into Shirley’s ear. Shirley began to moan in alarm: “No…. No… No!” She began to thrash about in a desperate attempt to escape her opponent, but Debbie swiftly locked her arms and legs around her, trapping the other woman in their love hug. Shirley cried out “Oh, Fuckkkk!” and Debbie held her rival tight against her as the other came in a long, really long series of shuddering, shattering waves. “To the victor belong the spoils!” Debbie trumpeted as she slowly slid off Shirley. She proceeded to mount me, as I lay motionless, still stunned by the turn of events but with a raging hard on. Shirley lay next to us, and could only watch, tangled up in the sweaty sheets, glassy eyed and disheveled, as her rival rode me into ecstasy.As Shirley recovered her composure, I asked not to go. I felt somehow responsible for what had just transpired, but when you look at it, I really wasn’t. Shirley had stopped me from throwing Debbie out, and instead attempted to sexually defeat the other woman. I like the idea of that, it just hadn’t turned out like Shirley had wanted.“Don’t you want a rematch, Baby?” Debbie taunted, but Shirley, still seemingly a little dazed by the intensity of her multiple orgasms, quietly called a cab, quickly put on her clothes, walked out the door.
“I told you!” Debbie shouted, giggling, after her.Later, lying still in hot post-coital darkness, I asked Debbie what she had whispered into Shirley’s ear. Debbie took a slow puff on her cigarette, and I saw a small smile in the orange glow.“Nothing she didn’t already know.” “What do you mean?”“I told her that I was going to fuck her brains out.”
My Ex and I were on again.
The Following User Says Thank You to giltar For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
Desi Tamil Arab 54

3m:27s

08-20-2013
SpyShower

4m:13s

07-10-2022
478d14ce681e5

2m:35s

04-04-2009