uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2011, 12:30 PM

Default Weekend away

"A Weekend Away"... is what he said, but the RV that just rolled into the driveway wasn't what first came to mind. While still staring at the rolling rented billboard, probably slack jawed, she realized her date was bounding up the walk. "You ready to go?" he asks with a big smile. Not really immediately pops into her mind. A weekend away is usually a nice resort, or a place with beaches, or activities... or both. Not this. Definitely, not this. "C'mon, lets get you settled in." Still staring, she realizes she is packed completely wrong... tiny bikinis, short skirts, those heels he likes so much that also do wonders for her ass... a few 'special' night time outfits. "Let's go!" the smile is still on his face. No Bug spray... no hiking boots...

"Ok" finally passes over her lips, reluctantly. I did my hair for this? Follows in her mind. "Give me a second", as she turns back into the house. Returning just a minute later pulling her fancy suitcase behind her. "You won't need that" he quickly responded, while she looks at him confused, she notices the smile has disappeared from his face and has been replaced by 'that' look. She knows 'that' look. She kinda likes 'that' look. It means the weekend is going to be more entertaining than a simple RV trip. But it also gives her that strange feeling just below her tummy because it means he's also in 'that' mood, which means... well... 'that'. And now in an RV to boot... why the RV? What's on his mind? What does he have planned? And why is she now unable to let go of the suitcase? Or walk?

"C'mon, he says, before the neighbors start looking," he says. Wha? Why would the neighbors matter? Once again, she succumbs to his requests and complies. His games are usually entertaining, usually something different, and definitely memorable. Finally she puts the suitcase down and start heading towards the door. "Whoa... wait up there... you don't need any of that." Any of what? She left the suitcase, all that left is the sun dress she's wearing. Before she can even turn around, "Take it off, all of it". The tone said he was serious... "But" was all she was able to get out before he grabbed her hair and pulled her to her knees forcing her to look up at him backwards. He knew she was going to protest, he truly had everything planned in advance, again. "Take... it... off." He almost whispered it, but it came across like a scream anyway. He could do that.

Now she knows why the neighbors mattered. Completely naked, and staring at the door, he allows her to take one pair of shoes. The strappy ones... the ones he likes and that makes her ass look great. She just smirks a little... he has a thing for shoes... she knows it, and often uses it to her advantage. Hopefully.... she can do so again this weekend.

Fortunately, it is dusk, and he was kind enough to park the motorhome in a manner that mostly blocked the neighbors view. Planned ahead she figures. A quick dart across the walk and she was inside. Knowing his sadistic nature she was sure he would have locked the door. No matter how long she has known him, he still surprises her. What caught her off guard was the man sitting on the sofa.

He climbs in a moment later, and she was still standing there like a deer in the headlights. She really didn't know what do. "Hey, I see you've meet Rick." he says VERY casually. "He owns the RV. I was explaining to him my plans and he didn't believe me, so i invited him along to pick you up." Still just standing thee and staring at Rick, how could he do this to her? Oh yea, you mentioned once a year or so ago an exhibitionist fantasy. Damn him and his memory. "And the really cool part..." he continues, "he said I could use the RV for free if you serviced him." What!!!! he's never even hinted at ever sharing her... and she's certainly never mentioned that. She'd remember that. "He lives about fifteen minutes away, oral is preferred, the clock starts with the engine and if he isn't 'happy' its gonna cost me, which means I'll have to take it out on you."

She looks at Rick, mid 50's, maybe a little overweight but cleancut wearing shorts, and a bowling shirt with sandles... and a big smile. Definitely NOT the type of guy she goes for, but assuming her ass is literally on the line she makes her way to the sofa. He's already as stiff as a brick and has it half out of his pants before the engine even starts. Cut, a nice head, but real thick in the middle. She can barely get her hand around it how is she going to get her mouth on it? Backing out of the driveway... fifteen minutes is all that going through her head, and now this overly thick cock is completely stretching her lips... can't waste any time she keeps telling herself.

The moans, the wimpers, it has to be distracting to drive. Although quick glances up tell her he doesn't even seem to notice or care. Such a different side of him. She had secretly fantasied about being used purely as an object for pleasure, but never had she said anything to anyone. Could he possibly know her that well? Could he possibly know how enjoyable this was for her much less Rick? His cock is slobbering wet know, and her mouth is relaxed enough that it no longer feels like such a strain and she even starts toying with him know taking his shaft all the way in and then licking his balls a little.

Wait? How long has it been? Was that ten minutes? Eleven? More? Shit... Now she gets serious. Working the tongue and foreskin with her mouth, pumping his shaft furiously with one hand while massaging his balls with the other. I've got to make him cum is all the could think. Then the engine shut off. Damn. She knew what that meant. Scratch that, she DIDN'T know what that meant and suddenly her gut is doing a gymnastic routine. She stares up at her partner with a line of saliva drooping from her lips to his cock. Almost on cue, he shoots an arc of cum right over her head landing on her back. Too Late her partner says, "I thought you were better than that."

Ricks laughing... "Man you have no idea how hard it was to hold out for so long, wow." While she takes it as a compliment, she knows she failed in her mission and there will be consequences forthcoming. Her boyfriend chuckles too and replies, "You said you could make it. everyone else set?" "Yep." answered Rick.

What just happened? Was she set up to fail at her mission? Once again.. planned to the hilt with noting left to chance. What on earth did he mean 'everyone'. Forget the gymnastics... her insides were now simply trying to jump out.

"See ya later Rick." "Thanks." Rick replies, "have fun this weekend."

"Well" turning back to the girl... "looks like you have some makeup work to do." Immediately she turns and reaches for his cock. "Whoa there little lady. you might want to save your strength." O... M... G... this guy REALLY know how to play her. She loves, and hates him for it. "We have to get you ready."

Five minutes later, she is now blindfolded, and slouched in one of the captains chairs in the RV. He hands are tied behind the chair, and legs in a medium spread bar, and tied to the base. How he does that so quickly still amazes her. As awkward as it looks, she's actually quite comfortable. "Time to go" is all he says.

"Where are we going" she asks, and then quickly realized was a mistake. Shes typically not allowed to speak when 'playing'. No answer... well, no verbal answer anyway. It took only 30 seconds for him to locate, and fasten the ball gag in place. Damn... she hates that.

45 minutes later, she's not quite a comfortable anymore. But the RV has stopped, she she's sure she's not going to be in this position much longer. Five minutes go by, and he still hasn't said a word, and she's still tied like this. Then 10, then 15... finally she feels him walk by. The door opens and he steps outside. Great... now how long am I going to sit like this she thinks. She can hear a vehicle approaching... and the door is still open! Close the door, close the door, PLEASE close the door. The vehicle stops, shuts off the engine, and she hears people get out. Of course a conversation ensues, she can't make out whats is being said until her boyfriend definitely says, "She's right inside, hang on."

She can hear her boyfriend come back inside. He kneels beside her and leans into her ear. "Now you need to makeup for your previous failure. Have to cover the rental of the RV ya know..." and he calls to whomever he was just talking too outside to some in.

Naked, tied, spread, gagged, and blindfolded in a chair with strangers staring at her. Probably strangers anyway... maybe. Well... this is new.

Even before the door closed she could feel hands on her body. Pretty sure they weren't her boyfriends, Maybe the second set she's feeling now is. "No need to be gentle... she owes me." That was definitely her boyfriend. That bastard... that absolutely wonderful bastard that she can't get enough of and gladly does anything for. If it weren't for the ball gag, she'd be grinning ear to ear... THIS is a weekend away.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uglymonkeylove For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2011, 12:15 PM

great story!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Hotel Dare

2m:56s

01-04-2024
Cassie3

9m:20s

08-02-2023

1m:19s

03-10-2024