Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2011, 11:45 AM

Thanked 23,704 Times in 828 Posts
Default Belgian Treat

It’s a hot day on a Chech campsite and a Chinese family is sitting in the sun. The family consists of father Lu, mother Lili and 18-year-old son Wu. Wu’s parents are very reserved. Next to them there’s a Belgian family consisting of mother Desiree, father Bill, 18-year-old son Marco and 19-year-old daughter Stephanie, a hot-looking girl with a slim hourglass figure and DD-breasts, that must run in the family. Desiree is a sexy curvy blonde woman in her late thirties who also has a big rack, and a booty to match. (She still has an hourglass figure though.) Father Bill is a bit of a doofus. He has hanging shoulders and a generally dumb look on his face. He tries to establish his dominance at times, but it is clear that his wife wears the pants in their relationship. The parents are on a friendly basis and have a nice little chit-chat from time to time. Wu has befriended Marco and they often hang out. The campsite consists of a very large terrain with a rather big lake and a sandy beach attached to it. There’s also a secluded area that serves as a nudist beach, but nobody ever goes there. Most guests just hang out on the waterfront or go for a quick dip, then it’s off to do some sightseeing. There’s also a big tavern on the site and a large bathroom-and-shower facility, with separated areas for men and women.

Wu and Marco are in the lake one day. They are tossing a ball at each other and talking about favourite scenes in movies and such. In the meantime Stephanie is reading a book at the campsite. She’s wearing a white bikini and Wu can’t stop himself from sneaking a peak every now and then. Then Stephanie notices him looking at her and gives him a little smile. Wu’s face turns red and he looks away in embarrassment. This does not go down well with Marco, who slaps Wu’s head and says in broken English: “Hey man, what you look at? That my sister!” Wu apologizes and tries his best not to look at Stephanie anymore. Then all of a sudden Stephanie enters the water for a swim. She greets the boys and says: “Hi, Can I join? Perhaps we can throw the ball with us three or something.” Wu is quite into the idea, but Marco wants no part of it. “Oh Well, I just go for a swim then…” Stephanie demonstrates what an excellent swimmer she is. Then she goes out of the water and Wu can’t believe it! The water has made her white bikini transparent for a bit and he can see her ass. Wu is going crazy and wants to see more of Marco’s sister. He makes up some lame excuse about having to go to the bathroom and exits the lake. Marco says: “Yeah, yeah, see you later.”

Meanwhile Stephanie is at her parents’ caravan and has a big blue towel wrapped around herself. ‘Damn!’, Wu thinks to himself. ‘Too late!’ But then he overhears Stephanie telling her parents that she is off for “a quick shower”. Wu is beside himself. What to do? He knows he could sneak a peak into the ladies’ shower room if he could just lift himself up to the high window of the facility, but then again the danger of getting caught… He might just set himself up for a perilous situation. There’s no excuses he could think of why he would be staring into the ladies’ shower room should anyone catch him. Then his father Lu says he and his wife Lili are going to take a walk in the vicinity. He asks Wu if he wants to join them, but Wu respectfully declines. How could he be going for a walk with all this excitement going on in his head.

In the meantime Stephanie walks off to the showers. ‘This is it!’, Wu thinks to himself. He decides that it’s game on and waits for a while before following Stephanie to the shower room. He follows her at a distance of about 80 feet. Suddenly Stephanie turns around and sees him. She waits for him to join her and then she smiles and says: “You go for a shower too?” Wu turns red and says; “No, I just go to bathroom!”
Stephanie:”Oh! Well, we walk to the building together then.”
Wu:”Yeah…”
Wu can’t believe what he just said. ‘I go to bathroom!’… ‘Idiot!’, he thinks to himself. Here this beautiful girl asks you whether you’re going to take a shower… Who knows where that conversation might have lead… Ah well… They arrive at the facility and Stephanie says: “Ok, see you later.”
Wu just nods and thinks to himself ‘Yes... I will SEE you later…’

She goes inside and Wu looks if no-one is watching him. Then he sneaks to the back of the building where the high window to the ladies’ shower room is. He looks around if there’s anything he might use to boost himself up to the window. He spots an old wooden crate and places it against the wall. ‘Yes, this might actually work’, he thinks to himself. He waits until he hears water running and then carefully stands on the crate. He has a look inside and it is heavenly. Stephanie in full glory, fully naked soaping herself up, rubbing soap all over that gorgeous body. Then rubbing her breasts… Her hand goes to her bellybutton, but before she goes any lower Wu is so excited by his view, that he puts too much weight on the wooden crate and it breaks. In the process Wu falls down and lands on some branches. That hurt. He looks around, but no-one has spotted him. He decides to call it quits and goes back to his parents spot on the campsite. On his way back, relief kicks in that he didn’t get caught. Then the marvelous sight he had just witnessed keeps playing in his mind. Wu is horny and decides to go into his own tent to have a private moment. Before he goes in, Stephanie’s mom, Desiree, greets him. Wu politely says hi and then goes in his tent to fantasize about her daughter. Just before he finishes his private session he accidentally blurts out: “Oh, beautiful white girl.” He realizes this and feels embarrassed again. He wonders if anyone has heard him. He unzips his tent to see if anyone might have, but he sees nothing suspicious. He sighs in relief and thinks to himself ‘Have to be more careful next time.’

The next day, Stephanie and her father are gone sightseeing while Desiree and Marco are left behind at the campsite. Desiree is sitting in a folding chair and sunbathing in a blue bikini. Wu’s parents are also enjoying a spot of sunlight and Wu and Marco are playing badminton. Then Desiree says: ‘I go swimming.’ Lili nods and Desiree is off to the lake. The boys continue to play badminton for a while, but then decide to go for a swim as well. Desiree is in a far end of the lake. The boys are tossing the ball again. Desiree waves and the boys wave back at her. Then Desiree slowly makes her way back to the shallow end of the lake. Wu spots that her shoulders are bare. ‘Would this crazy woman go topless?’, he thinks to himself. As she continues to come to a more shallow end, his question is answered positively and Wu admires her beautiful wet big breasts moving from one side to the other as she continues to come closer. Her bellybutton is now visible. Wu can’t stop staring at her beautiful curves. Desiree waves again. Marco is red-faced and doesn’t know where to look. Then as she gets even closer it becomes apparent that his mother is completely naked. She is holding her bikini in one hand. Wu sees that she has a small triangular shape shaven into her Bermuda area. Wu’s heart is racing and as Desiree gives the boys a wave again, Marco says: ‘That’s not my mother. I don’t know that woman!’ He quickly leaves the lake in utter embarrassment. He can hear other people on the beach talk about his mother: ‘Oh, look at that! That woman has no shame.’, he hears one man say to his wife. Children are pointing and laughing. Desiree is now knee-deep in the water very close to Wu. “Hi!”, she says and turns around, her big bottom fully exposed to the world. She bends over and dives in the water to go for another swim. Wu is frozen in excitement. He just stood there…watching. Then he hears his father calling him. He waves to Desiree, who returns the favour and exits the lake. His father comes up to him and scolds him. “What did you say to Marco?! He seemed very upset just now! He was crying and all…”
Wu:”I didn’t say anything to him, honestly. I don’t know why he was crying…” That was lie of course. Wu knew fully well why Marco was upset.
Wu:”Where is he now?”
Lu:”I do not know. He just wondered off. You better go look for him!”
Wu does as he is told and looks for Marco, all the while thinking back about Desiree’s naked body and free spirit. She acted like it was the most common thing in the world to be naked out there! Finally Wu spots Marco sitting at a far end of the campsite throwing small pebbles against a tree.
Wu tries to cheer Marco up, but says the worst possible thing he could say: “Look, I didn’t see your mother naked. I didn’t look.”
Marco is infuriated and screams: “That is NOT my mother!”
Wu:”Ok, look you want to talk about it?”
Marco:”Just go away! Leave me alone!”

Wu decides it’s best to go away and returns to his parents’ spot on the campsite. Desiree has returned from the lake and is wearing her bikini again.
Desiree: “Wu, can you help me for a moment?”
His dad Lu:”Go on, don’t stand there! Go help!”
Desiree smiles and says:”I need a big strong man to help me lift something in the caravan.”
Wu enters the caravan after her and she closes the door. She makes a “shhhhh” sound and takes Wu’s hand and puts it on her left breast. She then proceeds to kiss him. Wu is very excited by all this and returns the kiss. He starts stroking her breasts and bottom. Desiree says:”Did you like what you see in the lake? I overhear you fantasizing about me, you naughty boy. And it kinda got me horny.”
‘Fantasizing about her? He had been fantasizing about her daughter of course. Out of respect for their marriage the thought hadn’t crossed his mind to fantasize about Desiree yesterday, but she was on his mind now!’
Desiree pulls Wu’s swimming trunks down and starts rubbing his cock. Wu pulls down her bikini bottoms and slaps her butt. “Ooh you naughty boy!”. Desiree takes her bikini top off and lies down on the small bed in the caravan. Wu lies down beside her and they start fondling and touching each other. Desiree whispers in his ear: “We have to be quiet so your parents don’t know.” She moans softly and bites her lip as he fingers her. Then she gives him a blowjob.

Suddenly Lu shouts: “Everything OK in there? You taking an awful long time!” Wu has no intention of letting his dad get in the way of a good fuck and says:”Yeah, everything OK dad. We just talking and having some tea. Desiree is showing me Marco’s schoolbooks. Asks me if I can teach him some math.” Desiree tickles Wu’s scrotum and he can hardly finish his sentence without giving himself away. Desiree looks at him cheekily. Wu smiles and squeezes her behind. Then he puts on a condom, gets on top of her and gently does her missionary. Desiree is silently moaning and clearly enjoying every minute. After a while, she turns around and gets on all fours and they do doggy style. Wu has a lovely view of her big ass and slaps it a few times. Finally Wu gets on his back and she rides him like a cowgirl. Then he finishes and they get dressed again. “We have to do this again soon!”, Desiree says and gives him a wink. They exit the caravan and Wu thinks to himself ‘Yeah, I would very much like to do this again soon. Too bad we’ll be leaving in three days.’ The rest of the afternoon and evening Wu and his parents are off to visit some boring town. Nothing exciting really happens and they return to the campsite after dark.

The next day Wu wakes up in an extremely good mood, wanting to get more of what he had tasted yesterday. In good spirits he unzips his tent and comes outside. Only to find the Belgian family is gone! Rather unpleasantly surprised he asks his dad, who is already up, what has happened.
Lu:”Don’t know. They left in rather a hurry very early this morning. I think they had an argument about something, but I couldn’t make out what it was about…”
Wu might have some idea. That idiot Marco had probably told his father about Desiree’s little swim and that must have got the ball rolling... ‘Damn, it was good while it lasted. But somehow he couldn’t help but feel gutted that he didn’t get the chance to try his newly found moves on Stephanie…. Or at least say goodbye to the wonderful and free-spirited Desiree…’
Then his father asks him: “Want some Belgian treat?”
Wu trembles in fear because he suspects his dad is on to him and knows exactly what he had been up to…Before Wu can even give him an answer Lu points to the grass and says: “Look! they leave a whole big box of Belgian Chocolates. I guess they forget to take it with them…”

comments are welcome. please don't reproduce this story elsewhere.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simonlintworm For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
Desi Tamil Arab 54

3m:27s

08-20-2013
SpyShower

4m:13s

07-10-2022
478d14ce681e5

2m:35s

04-04-2009
casting split001